Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Fish hope you are ok!

I hope you are ok. I won't be back on line until Monday the 2nd. I will worry about you all weekend. I have thought about you and your family all day. Hang in there buddy sometimes things get worst before they get better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS FOR YOU)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thinking of you and worrying,
Tammy
5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
177036 tn?1192286635
heehee, funny!  thanx guys for cheering me up  HAPPY 4TH!!!!
Helpful - 0
Hey Bud!
Just read your  post below...didnt know you got a DUI...I am glad to hear that things are looking up!! I think many of us, myself included, have gotten behind the wheel when we shouldn't have...but it's a lesson learned...to you AND to everyone else!! Keep me posted on how you are doing! Love, Em
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
does a fish fart bubbles? heehe course I'll be on for that now infamous... for the
Fridaynite at the Jokes~~!!!""

Just got back from court and things are looking UP!!!  thanks o a lot of prayer from all of you!  thanx again....Jim

What the difference between a lawyer and a fish/??

1. Is a bottom sucking mudd dweller and the
2.  The other is a fish,

Helpful - 0
Eve went swimming in the lake and when she got out, Adam was seen talking to God.  God seemed dispondent over something.  Adam asked, "God, what is troubling you?"   God said,"How am I ever going to get the smell out of the fish?".  I know, old joke, always made me smile.  
Helpful - 0
Hey fish are we still having joke night tonight?

I need to laugh!!

luv,

shel
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.