Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

feeling better.. WITHDRAW SUCKS still though,, Can see the light of day..

I am feeling a bit better tonight my headache has gone and sneezing has stoped, i am about 40hrs into withdraw feel crapy. I can do this i think if anybody reads this and feels like **** just rest and watch tv, have some showers and move around dont think to much that seems to work for me. Im watching a very spiritual native movie and my hopes are high..

have the sweats and chills i could use a nice cigar i think and i am going to drink like a ton of water tonight, I have not taking any drugs I am totally going cold turkey. I was doing 100mg a day cut it 33.3mg i day and seems to work. But i will check in the morning with people and let you know how i am feeling.
13 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I made it through the night!!

ha,, hard to get up but once you start its ok.. I might try to get some of the vit b hopefully it works.. Thanks for all the help so far everyone..

feel alot better though.

i was taking morphane 100mgs,, Grey little pill,, My friend gave me some at work been useing on and off for 6 months. im glad im getting on the right path.
Helpful - 0
you will feel better beleive me
Helpful - 0
I will try to go out tomorrow. I am going nutty, I've been sitting, laying, writhing in this apt. for 3 days straight. Can't sleep now so figured I would come here instead of stare at the ceiling.
Helpful - 0
I feel so much better since I take vitamin B complex (liquid) and biotin for energy
Helpful - 0
I have the sneezes and itchy throat also....chewing lots of cough drops. sneezed 7 times in a row. ugh....just one more aggrevation right?
Helpful - 0
You know the sneezing did not bother me as much as the other junk.

The stomach problems and lethargy really got to me.

Shelby
Helpful - 0
You have a great attitude - and you can do this.

I watched lots of TV during the first few days. Kept my mind off things at least for a little while.

Have you heard of the Thomas Recipe?

Shelby
Helpful - 0
If only I could leave the house to get some supplements! I don't feel I am even able to walk right now to go to the store. When I am able I will get some B-12 or whatever I need to get.

BTW, the sneezing is nothing compared to the rest of the WD symptoms I just thought it was strange..why are we sneezing?
Helpful - 0
I have no idea why we sneeze.  It is kind of funny if you think about it.  I am sure someone here knows.
Helpful - 0
you will feel so much better if you get out for a bit....force yourself. Time goes by faster also
Helpful - 0
198154 tn?1337787265
what were you taking?
Helpful - 0
Hang in there! I am at day 3 and though I still feel crappy I feel much better then yesterday.

What's up with the sneezing? I've been sneezing like crazy and didn't think it was related to WD until you mentioned it.
Helpful - 0
you are doing great keep up the positive attitude and keep busy....day 3 coming to a close for me after an 11 year addiction to Ultram. so I hear ya on the sweats and chills.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.