Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Day 17.. tomorrow is a test

Day 17 off of Sub detox and day 27 off of hydro.. feeling good overall. learning new ways to handle my neck pain and blinding headaches.

Tomorrow I have a doc appt and very well may have several biopsey's taken, they may rescedule to do them but I was told to expect them to be done tommorrow.. I am nervous of course since skin cancer runs in my family and I had cervical cancer 6 years ago.. so the liklihood is there.. 2 are on my face under my right eye, one on my chest, and the really bad one is on the bottom of my foot.. It is flat so it wiil have to be cut out and stitched up.. I am of course scared of the pain.. I know I will be numb but it makes me nervous.. so that with the cancer combo.. I am scared..

I hope everyone is having a good night and please keep me in your thoughts tommorrow morning..thanks

XOXO
Stephanie
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I will be thinking of you tomorrow, I understand your fear - but as may others said - keep the faith - it may all be nothing.
Take care and keep us posted.
Minnie  
Helpful - 0
Keep the faith girl.  Skin cancer has always scared me, I am blond, blue eyed and very fair skinned and love the sun.  I always try  to wear sunscreen now, but in my younger days, I didn't.  I have freckles everywhere and sometimes they just freak me out.  I must say, you opened my eyes and I will start checking out the bottom of feet from now on!!  You will do fine and you will be fine.  Please let us know as soon as you do.  We are all praying for you.

Sheri

p.s.  I just choked down another handful of vits and aminos.  I found chewable Ester C and they aren't too bad.  Kinda like orange Starbursts.  Now if the others only came in that form........
Helpful - 0
209656 tn?1272297065
Steph,

I will not just keep you in my thoughts....but I will keep you in my prater's and my heart.!!!

You know that we all here love you! and the wonderful, loving and caring persone that you are!

Beleive in this....that Everyone, will be pulling for you! From, prayers, love, support, caring, and you will be in All of our Hearts!

I know it's hard to say this, but just try and Not to "fear the situation"!!! - Try to focus on all the much more, Brigher Days and Years that wait ahead for You!!!

I know, it's easier said than done....but just try not to fear, or be scared...and look at everthing postive and good in your life, and the lives of others that you have impacted with your love!

I'm always here for you Steph....and You will be in ALL that I have to give and offer You! - I will be w/ you tomorrow, and your in my prayer's and heart Steph..!!!!

Do what your good at, and tomorrow will come, and it will pass....look up!! (-:

Lots of Love to you Steph,

Todd
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
hello my good friend...

how are things going with you?  i think i read where you tried to taper but have now gone c/t...is that right?  how are you feeling?

hope you stick around...

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
I will say a prayer for you tonight.
Helpful - 0
186166 tn?1385259382
ok sweetie...dont go getting yourself all worked up again.   i know that you are scared but worrying yourself to death is not going to help.   everything will be ok...you'll see :)

you are always in my prayers but i will say an extra one for you tonight.

huggs,
kim
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I'm ok made it 48 hrs so far.ouch!How are you?
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and sending prayers your way. I know how those tests can make you nervous. I already have a postive feeling that you're going to be ok. The worst part is the waiting.

Prayers and Cares.....LS
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Thanks so much... I appreciate all of you for thinking of me... I went down this road b4 with the cervical cancer... so I know what to expect its just scarier I think when its on the outside of my body and involves cutting.. last time it was laser surgery I was knocked out so was easier to deal with I think..

Sheri-- after awhile once you start to feel the benefit of the aminos you can switch to a Free Form amino complex. or a powder form that you cam mix in smoothies or protein shakes..the books says most people can cut back on what they take after a few months..... thanks for the heads up on the chewable Ester C once I am done with this bottle I will buy that instead.. that is the only one I really have a problem getting down the hatch..
Helpful - 0
I got the chewy Ester C on the discount table at GNC.  It was only 2.50 for a jar of 60/250 mg chews.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I wonder if they have others... I take 1000mgs a day in the morning.. I would have to chew quite a few of those 250's... I will look.. I plan on going this week to stop in and see the guy there that helped me so much b4 he goes to China for 6 months.. He is the educator for the local GNC's here and he is a doctor of chinese medicine.. He knew alot about amino's and even people getting off pills like me... I was also getting off my SSRI and xanax so I needed lots of info..
thanks for the tip lady...
Helpful - 0
How many mgs of the Ester C should I be taking?  I have been taking 500 mgs.  Your list for me really didn't say, so I just went by what the bottle said.  Any ideas would be appreciated.... you are so wonderful and I for one appreciate you so much!!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Um... 500 sounds good... I take the 1000 because truthfully it helps me go to the bathroom like a normal person... I have always had issues in that department.. even peeing...  There are days were I go 12 hours or so without even peeing... and then only going "#2" every 3-4 days... I know that is awful.. and I hope its not TMI....
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Good luck.You will be ok.Bruce
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.