Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
220965 tn?1189755823

Day 7 Over.

Day 7 is finally over!! The mental part seems to be really tough right now. I am beating myself up about everything including stuff I can't really do much about. I am taking multivitamins, exercising some, and taking B-complex. Can someone recommend a really good vitamin regimen? One for both physical and mental.
Thanks for you help. You guys are great.
For you guys that don't know me I am coming off 8-15 oxycodone 5/325  for around 2yrs.
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
I am familiar with amino acids and vitamins.. Is there something specific you want to do or acheive by taking them?? Taking the B complex and mulit vitamin is a great base...
Let me know exactly what you think you need and I can give you some tips from what I have read and what I am doing..

Helpful - 0
220965 tn?1189755823
I am trying to get past the mental stuff. Anxiety, depression, and the flat out killing myself with guilt. Thanks FlAddict.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
If you can hold out til tommorrow I can put together some info for you.. I am getting sleepy so I won't be of any use tonight... email me and I will give you the low down on amino acids and how they repair our brains.. my email is ***@****
Helpful - 0
220965 tn?1189755823
OK, I will. Thanks
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.