Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
192332 tn?1189755828

Lonote

Sorry for being rude.I am in full blown W/D and very touchy.I hope you forgive me.You are an asset to this forum.sorry.
10 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
good on ya, mate!! :)

do you need help too????
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I can't even begin.
Helpful - 0
if you want to, i will listen.

might make ya feel better - ?  gettin' it off your chest?

if ya wanna, like i said - i'll listen.  Lord knows i will be asking you for the same one day...

-mj
Helpful - 0
Im sorry you edgy. with good reason. Of course I forgive you for being a little edgy. I said hi, in the wrong spot. No harm, Nowl foul. I be feeling bad if I were in your shoes. Hang in there, its almost over, and theres a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.waiting for you..

Better days ahead.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Thanx for not telling me to FO.I can't even stand myself now.
Helpful - 0
you're going to be ok - you know that, right??

God buddy.. I'm so sorry.

whatya need? (and if it's for me to shut up - i'll do that too!)

thinking good thoughts for ya, roof...
mj
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I don't even know where to begin.I have done this to myself so many times i hate myself.I never learn.My nerves are shot can't eat.living on ensure and gatoraide.barely had enough energy to feed my cat.got some xanax coming tomorrow so i can hopefully sleep.Poor me.NOT! i did it to myself and i deserve every bit of it.
Helpful - 0
Hey, roof, I did not think you said anything all that horrible, it was a bit sharp but considering we were discussing a friend who was threatening sucide in that post, I could see where you were coming from.  Don't beat yourself up over it, I surely did not think it was a big deal.

Love, Cindy
Helpful - 0
i think you're being pretty harsh on yourself, if you want the truth.  i think loving yourself instead of hating yourself is gonna get ya clean, personally...

are you trying to get clean the same way, over and over?  if that's the case, you likely need a new approach, that's all.

hey - no one gave us a road map.  and this is f***ing hard!!!  and you are in the worst of it!

so i don't know how much you can take in tonight, but go easy buddy... f***, you're on day two - can you give yourself credit for that? for trying again, instead of giving up?

and if what i said above it true - you're trying to fix the same problem over and over with the same tools, then.. maybe some additional support is needed.

PLEASE don't kick the sh** out of yourself tonight.. i'm not sure it's really gonna serve ya, buddy.

ah roof...
mj
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Thanx.I was a little rude though.I hate this shi11!I don't know why i keep doing this to myself.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.