Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

THE ROOF! THE ROOF!

THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!  WE DON'T NEED NO WATER LET THE....

OK - sorry buddy ... just checkin' in on ya.  Seein' how day 3 is...

Let us know your ok and kickin'....

-mj
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
192332 tn?1189755828
Well I'm alive but not living.How are you today?I'm so burnt.this is a bad one this time.let the mother efer burn.ouch!
Helpful - 0
ah buddy... i'm sorry to hear that. since you've been through it before, how long does this part normally last for you - a couple days?

were you able to get any sleep?

-mj
Helpful - 0
ah buddy... that sucks.  i DO understand that part - it's a catch 22, really.

i'll be honest (you mighta read it on here anyway) last week after 21 days of nothing, i went back to 3 a day, until I can get an epidural.  i was in tears for a week and had to choose the lesser of two evils, for me..  all i can say is i don't like the feeling anymore.  they make me weird and sick and scared to be on them, even taking just a few.  so - there's the flipside... it's helping my pain (thank God) but the other part makes it almost not worth it at all... especially after finally feeling like a million bucks (being off the sh**.)

so i do get it.  what kind of surgery did you have, and is there ANYTHING else you can do for the pain?

also - didn't you mention at some point that you were getting something today for the anxiety/sleep?  that should really help...

ah buddy...

xox
mj
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
I wish you the best.The scariest part for me is relapse.the cool thing now for me is no cravings.just sick:[ and pain in my knee from surgery.It is sure nice to have friends with me as my wife and family don't get it.except for my step daughter whom i won't talk to right now.as she stole 4000.00 bucks out of my account recently.no wonder i want to be numb.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Got an hour sleep.It usually lasts about 4 to6 days for the worst it to be over with.Problem is i still have a lot of pain from surgery.
Helpful - 0
ouch!  that's rough...

well, i'm glad to hear no cravings - that part is GREAT.  and i gotta tell ya roof, i applaud the fact you're doing this in light of all the trauma - and drama.  that's aot - good for you... speaks volumes.

and I thank God for this place too, and you guys... no one gets it.  no one, but you guys.

feel good, buddy....
:-)
mj
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
I thought you had family support. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this along, but I have come off the fentanyl patches with no support team. When the dr.asked me if I had a support team, I said no, I have a stress team. lol  I know you're hurting and just get on and let go whenever you want. (I can't believe I said that to you.) LOL

Take Care.....LS
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.