Aa
A
A
A
Close
216878 tn?1196037520

Ok - I made the call, Thanks guys!

Okay guys,

I found a place that sounds good. The woman i talked to was very understanding, (unlike the other ones i called)
I started crying on the phone, i told her everything...
I go tomorrow morning to pick up a packet, have to fill out some info on it and leave it there, she said unflornately the Dr. is out right now, but will get me in next monday.

It costs $300.00 - for my first visit, and $100.00 a week after that...I can handle this...But i still have to pay for my pills seperatly.

But the thing that sucks the most is now i have to wait a whole week before i can begin this...I just don't know how this is going to be...I have no other choice though..

Anyway, i will need all of you for support to get me through this week...

Thank all of you for helping me and convincing me to make that call.

I hope this works for me...
Gosh i am so scared, can't stop crying, i hate this!!!

Luv all of you
Thanks for helping me
Hopeless
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
216878 tn?1196037520
This is so nice to know that this has worked so well for your husband. When i hear all the positive things that this sub does for people it gives me hope.

Thank you so very much for letting me know, this means more to me than you will ever know.

I am a little nervous, (no alot nervous) but know i need to do someting. So i am looking forward to starting. I just hope i can make it until next Monday to start, this is the only part that i am scared about. Having to go this whole week and next weekend without anything is so scary for me.

Again dkirby,
Thank you so much..
Hopeless
Helpful - 0
Make another call..........what do you have to lose?  Maybe someone even less expensive that can get you in sooner.  Don't give up.
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
That sounds reasonable... I wish the pills were included... a script of this stuff can be a few hundred dollars... But the smallest dosage and the less time needed will help cut the cost down.. I spent 350 total... Using it for only 10 days and taking only enough to stay outta WD's...
Helpful - 0
sweetheart... this is great news.  i will be here whenever you need me.

proud of ya, girl.....

all my luv,
mj
Helpful - 0
Good luck! I will be thinking of you! This is a big step be proud of yourself I know I am!!!! God bless you sweetie!!

Love Bunches,
TaFaye
Helpful - 0
Hi hope,

I don't post much, but I do follow along as it helps me understand and deal with my husbands addiction.  I'm so glad you were able to make the call.  I just want to say that the Suboxone has given my husband his life back.  He started a little less than 2 weeks ago.  He takes just 8 mg a day and will start the taper this week.  He missed only 2 days of work due to headache but has slept welll and worked well everyday since.  He is like he use to be before this 14 10/325 perc habit took him over (2 years ago). He spends time with our son, is more social and even put a bar-b-que together last weekend (can't believe he had the patience for that!  He is happy and motivated to start tapering and get off the sub too.  His initial visit was $200 and we were told each follow up would be $100, so sounds pretty good.  Also our health ins does cover the sub  (the sub dr's office called to check on that for us)  we paid $55 for 60 pills (2week supply) so check that out too.

I am so rooting for you Hope (refuse to call you hopeless) and have been from the beginning.

Fladdict - you are so helpful, a huge support and inspiration to all.  I pray that your biopsies come back okay....keep plugg'n away, day by day is another behind you :0)

My prayers are with all that are here

Helpful - 0
Is this for subutex or suboxone?

There is no way you could check into a five day detox?

If you have insurance you can go imediately...............
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.