Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Well, I did it. What next?

Well I relapsed, two steps back. Welcome to my world. I hope the
doctor doesn't give me a random drug test, but I already know I would tell him the truth about my indiscretion, and ask him to test me on our next visit, cause I smoked a few puffs. His thing is he cant give out suboxone with anything illegal in your system. But he likes me and so far I've been nothing but a straight shooter with him. Maybe he will understand.
3 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hey there long time no here. YOU MUST BE CAREFUL!! Sub works to ease withdrawals, the main reason they do not want any drugs whether legal or not in the system is because THEY DO NOT KNOW the adverse reactions. Be honest with your doc and tell him everything, i dont want to see anything bad happening to you :)

your friend
Alex
Helpful - 0
Thanks for caring so much because i don't know either. I wonder what fladdict thinks? I'm sure I will be allright as long as I don't doit again.
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I'm surprised that you got "high" at all??  the sub is supposed to belay that??
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.