Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

19 days... foot is hurty today

Off of Suboxone for 19 days off of hydro for 29 days.. the biopsey site on my foot is throbbing.. its not "need to take pain pills pain" but it is uncomfortable.. I was looking forward to doing something with my day off.. Hubby left me a note and some money beside the bed and said to "go shopping".. the thought of walking around a store doesn't sound fun right now.. but one of my favorite stores is having a huge clearance sale.. darn..  I guess I will give it a little while and see if it feels good enough to hit the mall..

I hope everyone is having a good day.. i will be around for a little bit..
14 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
192332 tn?1189755828
Sorry your foot hurts.i hate foot pain.do you have any crutches so you dont have to put a bunch of weight on it if you go shopping?I hope you have a good day:]Thanx for doing what you do.Ps I took a pill last night.I hope it doesn't set me back to far.your friend.Bruce
Helpful - 0
Sorry about your foot!

Your husband leaves you money to go shopping and you can't go?  That has to be one of the worst things I have ever heard! lol  I wish my husband would do that - then again I go shopping whenever I want - he wished he had control over my shopping habits! lol

Now I get to go shopping for the other men in my life - my bosses.  Office depot here I come - very exciting stuff! lol  They gave me a blank check though - hmmm...joke!

Friggin sneezing again!  Argh!

I hope your foot feels better soon!

Shel
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
that was not PS material... that was up front stuff... my foot is not nearly as important as your recovery...
So one pill huh??  it had been about 3 days almost 4 of being off right??  It may set you back a little physically.. with the detox and all..  Next time you want a pill post or send a email or a IM... talk to someone.. one pill here and there can set the cycle back in motion...
I will be thinking of you... I suggest you give your wife the rest of your pills..
Helpful - 0
I have taken one pill so many times and it DOES start the cycle again.  I have been clean for 34 days - I did take one pil a few days ago but I have not taken any sense.  I have not wanted too.  I am sneezing again though and my body aches - could be psychological.  I might have been worrying too much about the w/d's again.  

All my best,

Shel
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
this is out of character for him... well I mean he always does nice things but he doesn't control the shopping..I think he was just trying to be nice..

We keep all our money separate.. I make more in general so its easier.. so this was just a nice gesture.. a few weeks ago he came home with Chanel earrings.. I was in the middle of sweating out the Sub so I didn't seem very excited.. but I was..
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Thanks! after today i will have no access for a week and a half.I know now i can't have them in the house when i W/D.I'll get there.Do you still have that amino list?or i could just go to my co op and see what they say as i know one of them used to have our problem.I saw on tv that 23 million peeps in the US are addicted and only 10% get help.WOW!:]
Helpful - 0
It was a very nice thing for him to do - I hope you did not take it the wrong way - I was just kidding with all the shopping stuff.

Chanel earrings - now we are talking!  What a considerate man you have.  He seems so supportive.
Helpful - 0
192332 tn?1189755828
Don't you hate the sneezing thing.Every one looks at me like i'm weird.I'll sneeze like 15 times in a row!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I will email that list to you right now.. I knew i forgot something... I may be young but my memory is not so good...
Helpful - 0
Lisa and I have be telling everyone it is allergies! lol

She said that people offer her Claritin left and right.

Guess we have to laugh at some of this or we would go nuts! :)
Helpful - 0
hello all, new to site, trying to navigate thru
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Do you need some help figuring out how the site works??  If you would like to respond to a post...Click "submit comment" a the bottom of the post... If you would like to start your own post go to the main page and click "post question"
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
Wow, Hubby is torturing you huh? (kidding)  Maybe get on the internet shopping sites and go nuts??

Good job on the no-pills-today-thing that's just great!  On a 1 to 10 person working a program around here you're a definite TEN

I'v been swallowing a lot of pills lately becasue of you, (supplements, aminos. and vitamins)  Thanx again for the list.... It is a remarkable difference in "wellness" all around.

Sorry about the footy,  get well.......................
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hey, there's gotta be somthing a Fry's.com you need??? right???  THAT NEW LAPTOP??? heehee
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Yes it is torture.... LOL

I am gonna get out in a bit...its just strange having a hole in your foot..

So glad you feel some of the amino's helping...keep it up..
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.