Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

day 6

Does anyone else get the spaghetti legs??? I feel like they might give out on me at any time. Still chills, sweats and some stomach problems. Very lethargic still but alive. I hope all my friends are doing well......Minnie where r ya girl????
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
My legs got very sore and restless - when I would try to lay down I would feel like kicking.  Hence the name I guess - Restless Leg Syndrome.

Helpful - 0
221016 tn?1196973461
I feel awful and don't know why I did this once again. I never had RS although, I have other symptoms. Don't know what to say other than I hope you keep your inner strength and beat this.

Tim
Helpful - 0
oh I will thank you and I hope you do the same.....I will never go through this again this I promise you, my kids, myself, and everyone else. I hate this feeling more than anything. I would rather be giving birth.
Helpful - 0
221016 tn?1196973461
I never gave birth but saw my wife go through it. God Bless you. You are going to make it. I just have a feeling about you.

Tim
Helpful - 0
Thanks you're a doll.
Helpful - 0
221016 tn?1196973461
You are too :)
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.