Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

UP FROM DOWN BELOW

O.K. First to marcatj thank for the heads-up on reposting.  Much love to you.

Fladdict, I have heard lots of good and bad things about Suboxone. I tried it last year (my GF) got some for me. I went into a siezure sp? about an hour after I took it. so no go but
thank you.
Just in case your wondering I never want to see another pain pill as long as I live. I did'nt think getting off these darn things would be this difficul (stupid). You know I took my doseage like I should and was on another site for addiction and someone mentioned PLUGGING and I thought NO WAY! That can't be possible (again stupid)! I tried it and was hooked, it was only later that I read how close it is to Iv'ing. The rush and things like that. If someone is out there reading this thinking of trying it, I'm begging you not to. My GF tried it once'I didn't know she was up to at that moment' and said it was the best experience of her life. She said there is no way I will ever touch that stuff again! She had never taken anything stronger than a T3's for a tooth ache.I thank our good lord it scared her.
                    Alllen
9 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
Like i said in your post below.. you should try to find a amount you can start from that you won't be in wd's but are not getting high either... and going back to oral dosing would be best to taper...

My one question to you is how do you plug everyday??? Do the pills not make you constipated?? I have read about it but I assumed addicts didn't do it everyday.. no need to go into too many details... just curious..
Helpful - 0
i read your post and am happy to hear your done with pills.
i have a question for you? i know ALOT about pills (unfortunately) but i have never heard of the term you mentioned "PLUGGING"? would you mind explaining to me what exactly that is???

thanks in advance...

luv ya,
tink  :)
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
its essentially a opiate enema.... the blood vessels in the anal cavity absorb the drug.. produces similiar affects as Iv.....
Helpful - 0
Yes it makes me constipated. I use fiber lax and enimas.

I bought a med dropper for babies, I crush up my pills in a bowl ' very fine'and fill the med dropper half full of warm water and put the crushed pills in there, one time I left the little stopper off and everything ran out I was angry to say the least. I put in the plunger, shake and lube it up with sex lube. take off little stopper I hurry and put one leg on the tub shake mixture again and insert. When meds are there I slowly slide out and go lay down for about 20 min. It hits me about 5 min after the mix is in but the rush just keeps coming.

Allen
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
like i said b4... i would switch back to oral to taper... continuing to 'chase that rush' will not help you get clean...
Helpful - 0
Thank you and yes I know chasing that high is going to get me killed.
I was just explaining how I do it. I still say to anyone who wants to try it, punch yourself in the face first. Hard!

Allen
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
i agree that what you said is good advice... to not ever try it...

i would say if you figure out how much you can take in a day without going into WD would be the place to start your taper... then after you figure that daily dose out i would stay there for a day or two... then drop a quarter pill off of each of the 5 doses you take a day every 4-6 days..... or... you can take those 5 pills you take per dose and spread em out farther and farther by 30mins every day.... i found this way to be very effective... soon your dosings are far enough apart you can cut out a whole dose... for you that means a whole 5 pills...
Helpful - 0
what is "plugging"
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
read the rest of the post above... he and i both explained it.... I don't think it should be elaborated anymore since this is a recovery site and not a "new way to use" site
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.