Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Lady Sundown

Connie, just wanted to check in with ya and see how you are doing without the patch.  Im sorry I have not been around, I have been looking for a job, and busy with my family.  My mohter is going to be put on the patch next month due to crippling arthritis, we talked about that before. So that is going to be better for me, just knowing that I dont have pills around,, Plus you said the patch doesnt affect the liver like the pills do. So I am hoping good things will come out of that.  At one time, she was taking care of my children, now she is about ready for a wheel chair.  Anyhow, let me know how you are doing??  How is the depression??  Miss ya,, Huggs, G
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Thank you, your so sweet to reply with such kind words.  I have not been around much to keep up with what is going on but I would like to hear your story, if you get a chance that is.,, It is hard, but, I am hoping that Fetanayl will help her, at first I thought she was just being DRAMA, but, all the test show her bone loss is getting worst and the arthitis is taking over,, Thank-you again,, Huggs, Georgia
Helpful - 0
Lady- I too am wondering how you are doing with you w/d's I know you'v had a good couple of days the past two days. How was today? Girl, where are you anyway? you've been missing all day. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, I'm going to think positive and imagine that you're out painting the town red..LOL
Hugs, M

Addictedtolortab- I'm so sorry to hear about your mothers athritis, it is an awful debilitating disease. Fentanyl is a fantastic medication for arthritic pain and I wish all the best with you getting her the help and care that she needs. I know how devastating it can be to watch a loved one go from caretaker, to having to be taken care of and you and your family will be in my prayer's. Hang in there I know it's a tough road.
God Bless,
M
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.