A
A
A
Close

Minnie11

Where r you girl????? Hope all is well.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yeah it was only 4 but it was for 11 years. today is day 7 and I'm still just ok.  But I am done for good. Honey you have agood day.
Helpful - 0
Thanks for thinking of me. I guess, now you are sleeping ;-)

Great to hear that you are doing good, what is it, day 7? How many pills did you take before stopping - was it four a day? I am so glad that it doesn't seem that the withdrawals are too bad, I hope it won't get any worse. I wish I were totally free of this terrible drug, but at least I am taking very little - and not to obtain a high or anything. I will be thinking of you, have a great day and take care.
Minnie
Helpful - 0
omg you poor thing keep me posted and I hope you feel better
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I am well.. aside from the hole in the bottom of my foot where they took a biopsy yesterday I feel good....and it really isn't painful... more like just immflamed.. I have been elevating it and I called the derm and told her I was sore and she said hydrocortisone every 5 hours if it wasn't better tommorrow i may need a stronger steroid cream.. we'll see...

Good for you day 6!!!! You shoud be coming around the bend... i am in your corner rooting for ya girl.. keep fighting..
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Oh i will be fine... more annoying than anything... and of course I got bored today and i went to the mall... I only went to 3 stores that were close together but I probably should not have been walking so much.. I go back to work Thursday and as long as its a bit better by then i will be fine... i can't swim or anything so that is kinda a bummer being 4th of july and pool parties and stuff.
Helpful - 0
Yeah i know unfortunately I haven't talked to her in a few days. I am doing better thank you. End of day 6 still chills here and there and lethargic but you guys keep me focused. How are you?
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
Minnie is probably in bed... she is 6 hours ahead of us on the east coast of the US... she lives in Denmark..... she will either be back around 2am est  or sometime is the morning usually....

how are you??
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.