Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
182493 tn?1348052915

Day 20

Day 20 off of detox with Suboxone, Day 30 off of 2 and half year hydro binge.. life truely is better on the other side.. I will admit i was scared that i would go crazy or something if i had to live without some kind of escape.. but actually its quite nice.  My apologies to anyone who was looking for me here today.. i was busy around the house with hubby and I had my step daughter for a few hours..

Hope everyone is having a great 4th... i for one am tired of listening to the fireworks already and its only 10pm....my foot is a bit better today.. the hydrocortisone the doc suggested seems to be helping with the immflamation.

XOXO
Stephanie
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
stephanie-- you are such an inspiration.....w/o your suggestions, i would not be feeling better today....day 5- going from 6-10/325/day to 3/day (6 halves).
but will take your suggestions from now on the rest of the way off of these things.....only 1/2 of 1 dose per week, correct? that is what i am planning, now that i can think clearer, and the w/d's of such a big drop seem to be over.....also got the bcomplex, and the taurine, gnc did not have the other two (leucine and metheinine) as seperate amiino acids....only in a complex, but it was too expensive and didn't have enough of them in the complex.......you seem so together, i can't imagine that you thought you would go crazy.....your research has helped so many of us, i am truly grateful.......and i did lookk up your other postings about tapering, and the way the drug affects our brains, which i didn't understand too much of, but was great reading....thanks again, and please keep us updated on your journey.....it keeps me going.....
Helpful - 0
221016 tn?1196973461
You have done so well and are an inspiration to many. It seems like you did it the right way and now are reaping the rewards!!!  Kudos to you!!!

Tim
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
A CLEAN DAY 20 IS HUGER!!!
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
if they upset your stomach the doctor in the book says you can take them with meals for awhile until you get used to them..just a suggestion..

wicked-- yeah my cats are not fans of the booming either... some of them ran under the bed..

I appreciate the encouragement both of you gave... it people like you that get me to go another day..
Helpful - 0
Congrats on your clean time!  Everytime I see you post how many days, I smile for you...Keep it going!!

I'm tired of hearing the fireworks too.  Our dogs are very scared of the noise.  They're driving us all crazy!  I'm going through Cymbalta withdrawal and medication changes...which have made me very irritable as well...so I'm just not in the mood!

Hope you had a good day...
Helpful - 0
You are doing great.Keep it up one day at a time.
Thank you for looking up the amino acid info. for me.
I am going to take 5HTP,L-Glutamine,DLPA,L-Tyrosine and I found
a great Sublingual Liquid B-Complex.I will take a dose
somewhere in between what it says on bottle and what you
are taking.(the aminos upset my stomach a little)lol
You are a very special person.It is wonderful how you are
always here to help everyone.God bless you.
Sterling  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.