Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
195648 tn?1231812118

End of Day 1 on Subutex

Hi all.  Well, I'm rounding out Day 1 on Subutex.  Man, those little suckers taste like ****....
I'm feeling very good!  No reaction to it at all.
I have taken 12 mg so far though.  I could have stayed with 8 but I was a bit umcomfortable.
Anyway, I'll keep you all posted.
By the way, it's making me extremely tired.....
8 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
182493 tn?1348052915
I started at 6mgs on day 1.. went up to 7mgs on day 2... back to 6mgs on day 3....4mgs on day 4.. and then down from there.. til I was at 0.5 for two days before stopping ..
Helpful - 0
See? Your advice makes total sense. That's why I think you guys are the only ones who know what they are talking about. Not just trying to get my $$ and keep me hooked. Love ya. Ggin35
Helpful - 0
177003 tn?1266270355
You have the first day over now. I'm cheering for you. It sounds like you're using them short term like FLaddict did. I'm convinced she did it the right way. I wish you the best and reading your post.....Smiles Across the Miles...LS
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
If you are not feeling WD symptoms then your dose is NOT too low.... i too felt strange on them.. kinda cloudy in the head.. buzzed in a weird way i couldn't explain.. it may just be reacting strangely with you... it could also be some Wd from the Ultram.. since it stimulates your serotonin, your serotonin may be depleting after being simulated..
Helpful - 0
I am on 2mgs today instead of four. Still feeling strange. I think I will go down to 1mg tommorow. The doc wants to keep me on 4mgs though. I don't get why. Mom2, do you think it's better at higher doses? The doc says I feel strange because my dose is too low. I like him but I'm at a point now where I just don't trust doctors. I only trust you guys really!
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I'll bet tired at this point is welcome.
Helpful - 0
195648 tn?1231812118
Thanks guys...
GG - I sort of fuzzy, oddly stoned almost.  In fact when I was taking it at the doctor's office I asked him if I ws supposed to feel that way. Whatever this stuff is, it's strong.  Are they going to be switching you to Suboxone or is that what you;re on?
Tired is welcome but I'm not really able to sleep it off at all......
I'm only going to do half tomorrow morning and then half at night tomorrow and see if I can handle that.

Steph , I actually registered on that site yestrday before I read your email.  WhHat was your tapareinge schedule on this and were you on Sbutex or Suboxone?

I mgith be singing off in a few so if I don't come back, good night
Helpful - 0
182493 tn?1348052915
I was tired on day one too.... it will go away..so proud of you for taking a chance to get off the pills...
and remember if you have any questions just ask...
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.