Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
225213 tn?1213734690

RCSLady

How are you doing?  Still feeling the wds pretty strong?  These few dsys are the strongest in terms of that achy feeling I thnk.
I was off the forum for a few days and was just sitting here reading old posts and read yours.   I want you to know that I really am holding you in my thoughts and prayers....I know how difficult this is.  You just hang in  there and know that this is difficult but not impossible.   Also, this is the most important thing in your life right now, its a priority cuz without it you could lose life, health, family, everything.

You have made a wise decision to get clean.  You sound like you are very done with the whole mess.  Thats a good sign.

Keep posting and hang on, it'll get better.
tzt
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I'm still feeling the withdrawals pretty bad but at least I slept most of the night.  Today is my third day and I just wish this entire nightmare would be over.  The worse part for me is the body aches right no and the lack of any energy.  My brain is craving the pills so badly.  
Helpful - 0
I'm still feeling the withdrawals pretty bad but at least I slept most of the night.  Today is my third day and I just wish this entire nightmare would be over.  The worse part for me is the body aches right no and the lack of any energy.  My brain is craving the pills so badly.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.