Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Still trying to see of Sub. will work

I am now going to give the Subutex until tommorow to work. I SO BADLY want this to work! If not I'm going to start craving the Vics again. I know it! The doctor still says give it more time, I am still in Ultram withdrawal. I don't think I was even on Ultram that long but oh well! I feel different every day. Today I'm really sleepy. Woke up around 10am and went right back to sleep until now. Still sleepy. (((Hugs))) to you guys. I'll keep you posted. Ggin35
4 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
it will only work in a detox setting inpatient with doctors and nurses giving you the meds.........properly

a patient can't treat a patient,,,your an addict because you cannot control your drug use......you don't take pills like the bottle says for pain you blow through them like water........

Helpful - 0
I'm going ok. Like I said, just really tired. It's so strange how the sub. gives me a totally different feeling everyday. It's ok that I'm tired cause hubby is working and I don't have to do anything but sleep today. Thanks for being supportive you guys! I'll be back a little later. Gonna go lie down. (((Hugs))) Ggin35
Helpful - 0
177036 tn?1192286635
I am glad you're giving it another day at least.  I'm hoping that it will get better for you.  Sleep is good if you can get it.  Most people can't sleep when coming off the opiates so count this as a good sign??  Let us know how you're doing
Helpful - 0
225213 tn?1213734690
Gosh, I am so sorry to hear you are still having problems with the sub.   I hope it works out for you too.  Are you feeling better since reducing the amount you take?   I would imagine that by now you are about through the ultram wds and I am wondering if you stop the sub now will you just have the sub wds to contend with (?).

When I first used ultram to help get off vikes it made me feel kind of shaky, like too much caffeine kind of shaky.  

Anyway, best of luck to you and I do admire your courage to keep up the fight.
tzt
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.