Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
225555 tn?1189755824

Day 1

Today was day 1 i felt like **** sweats the chills and so on. I feel pretty good know i have only a head ache. I know this aint over by a longshot but will hang in there.
7 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I am on day 4 and still feel really crappy.  I have no energy and I feel like I got hit by a truck.  Just keep reminding yourself that this too shall pass and you can make it through.

It is hot as hell here on Long Island and my sister wanted me to help her with the pool.  I told her she was out of her "f"ing mind.  I have the sweats so bad standing in 100 degree heat will kill me.

Tomorrow I go back to work and hopefully the worse will be over.

Good luck.
Helpful - 0
this is your first day, try to sleep, you proprably won't, I know it's annoying.  I ahve been there a lot.  I hate it.  Tomorrow for me.  My pharmacists like wrote me up, and who knoow whats gonna happen.  I am in Pain management, and the pills really work, but I am addicited, dependant, and I have changed, so your on the right path
Helpful - 0
225213 tn?1213734690
Just a quick note to say I am one hundred and ten percent behind you!  I know its hard but just hang in there.   Your grandpa is so right on and he sounds like my grandpa, he would have said something like that too.

Remember those words and just keep on with this business of recovery.

tzt
Helpful - 0
225555 tn?1189755824
Thanx and i hope you guys/gals pull thru this i know you will. my grandpa use to tell me u werent born taking any drugs drugs cant own you...you own yourself we came into this world naked and with lots of love. Damn i miss him so much he was the best. RIP gramp. I know im ramblin but u get the point we can do this how can we let a little pill control our lives...God bless and keep up the good fight my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Helpful - 0
I'm on day 2 today and i tell ya I'm feelin' the worst.  I can't sleep at all, just took 2 ativan so hopefully I'm gonna get tired soon.  I just want you to know i'm here with ya!!

Take care and you are in my thoughts and prayers,

Lil.
Helpful - 0
198154 tn?1337787265
Day 2 here.

It was really bad but 10x better than day 1.

Youre not alone
Helpful - 0
KEEP UP THE FIGHT!  You can do this but it wont be easy.  I'm on day 4 and really had to fight the urge....lots of anxiety today.  
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.