Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close
225555 tn?1189755824

Day 2

Its day 2 i slept like a baby im up i feel real good exept for my back pain. Day 1 i felt like chit and i probrably will today too but so far so good i have no sweats or anxiety or rls. Is the storm coming or did it pass on day 1? Theres no way this can be this easy no severe w/d that i read about. Well keep up the fight people and god bless... i will be on and off today.
6 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
222369 tn?1274474635
I myself got a little "cocky" on day 3, thinking I had things whipped. Then on day 4, it hit me like a freight train. I'm not trying to scare you, just want you to keep doing what you're doing, and stay away from temptation.
Helpful - 0
225555 tn?1189755824
i know its coming but so far i feel ok. Im ready for it...come on baby show me what u got.
Helpful - 0
225213 tn?1213734690
Some people don't get wds as bad as others.  The fact that you are feeling this good on day 2 may mean that your symptoms will be mild.  It depends on the individual, the drug, the amount and how long you were on them.

While you are still feeling good it would be a great idea to go out and shop for the suggested amino acids and vitamins though.

Best of all
tzt
Helpful - 0
I LOVE IT!!!  show me what you got?? I really do think if you keep that attitude it won't be so bad..Mind over MATTER ..
i wish you the best, and hopefully you will have very mild w/s'
keep us posted
R2R
Helpful - 0
225555 tn?1189755824
what kind of amino acids and vitamins?
Helpful - 0
This is day 4 for me and it is as bad as day 3, I have no energy and I just want to lay in my bed full of self pity.  I still have the creepy crawly feeling and body aches and sneezing on and off.  I know I made it passed most of the hard stuff and the energy part takes time.

I have no cigerettes and I don't even feel like driving to the store to buy them.  I have no appitite at all and I feel like I hate the world.  I know this will pass and I take things by the minute.  My body is craving opiates and I am not giving in this time.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Addiction: Substance Abuse Community

Top Addiction Answerers
495284 tn?1333894042
City of Dominatrix, MN
phoenix, AZ
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.