Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By carley_louise
I'm quiet young and I've smoked marijuana for 2-3 years I'm a young adult and I'm about 5-6weeks pregnant if I contin...
Nikon1Sep 11
J T Junig, MD PhD Jul 11, 2009
By bamagirl1959 Blank
I was addicted to Loratab from 1999 until May 7th, 2002, my intake daily was about 23. On May 7th, 2002 I took my las...
By Blues3838
I guess it doesn't really matter what the drug is, but I had a question about tapering vs. cold turkey. I want to ge...
dsomersAug 08
FakeyJul 12
CzezckyJul 03
By pet59
Been taking Methadone for 15 years currently on 150 mg per day and I am getting tolerant and do not want to go higher...
9299142_tn?1402945143
By dromdeshmukh77
how i can leave the habit of alcohol consumption.
AngelogJun 20
mheadeyJun 04
mheadeyJun 04
By daisy1256
HI. I am on day 12 of suboxone withdrawal. It has been hell. How much long will this be going on? Im not sleeping...
By Sophie77
Can vaporizers produce a false positive on a breathalyzer
By NickleSpender
Saw a thread on this, thinking about trying it, heres my story: Taking Subs about 6 mths, and Im scared when I thi...
By hollymary86
Hey there! My bf is diagnosed as schizo driven and been taking his pills regularly. He doesn't have any pill addictio...
By Gina_qg
I wish I knew how to tell my brain to stop taking pain pills. I can't and I don't know what to do? If only I could st...
By MommiesPrideOfJoyJr
I'm 35 Weeks & 4 day my Due Date Is July. 8 yesterday i got a charge of weed only because i couldn't eat and i can ha...
By GravityShy
My friend has been on 280mg methadone and xanax (?mg) for years to treat her chronic pancriatitus... Granted, she liv...
By youngmom123
I'm 12 weeks and 4 days. Before I found out I was pregnant I was drinking heavily . Up to 12 beers and sometimes drin...
Julia M Aharonov, DO Dec 12, 2011
By Pentangled Blank
I was prescribed this drug, DHC following a physical attack due to resultant pain but became dependent upon it. I've ...
By saya14
My physician said champix tablet can be used for 12w to quit smoking.but there is no representatives here in chennai ...
jewlsyb2Jun 22
J T Junig, MD PhD Jul 28, 2011
By voxxx Blank
Hello. I have been clean from heroin and all other drugs for just under 6 months now. Its been almost 3 months since ...
By vmcgf10
I am having a problem with eating out of control and I don't know how to fix it.I have lost 78 pounds in less then a ...
By hurram
My mom is now 40 yrs old she had a problem in her right eue that she saw a spider wrb in front of her eyes doc saod i...
By DeniseVaradi
I have been abusing Benadryl for almost 20 years now on and off. At one point a few years ago I was taking 100 pills...
By SOMEONEWHOCARES2916
Although I don't want to recommend another medicine I'm going to suggest that you research Naltrexone Low doses ha...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979