Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By anon779
I have been addicted to opiates for going on 5 years. I started with percocet and gradually moved up to fentanyl and ...
By mkp1110
I am in engineering ...i have problem with my hand writing ...while i am writing my hand become vibrating and i am no...
By silly_marie
I am in my 7th week of pregnancy & I have smokes for about the last 4 years I recently on my third child and I really...
By doongy13
Where can u find L- Tyrosine in Tucson ,Az asap please!!!
By Familyman239
I'm currently on subs, almost finished with taper. Was wondering what's a good anti depressant that u can recommend? ...
By Scaredformylife1981
It's been 72 hrs since I last took norco. I've been drinking lots of water, eating pretty healthy, taking a multi vit...
By sugar_duck
I've posted before but some new issues have came to light and has me very worried. I used 20-30 miligrams of methadon...
By HBL51012
I was diagnosed with MS in August and was given a prescription for hydrocodone. I had abused it occasionally in the p...
sonirnApr 16
sonirnApr 15, 2013
Julia M Aharonov, DO Apr 14, 2013
By sonirn Blank
is there anyway to detox pentazocine addiction i have heard that in india some ayurvedic medicine called " no addicti...
By vimukthi
i am a 20 years old boy , usually i go to my gim , i have been doing gim exercises(weight lifting etc.) more than 4 ...
By dncanada
Been doing coke for years now its got to the point where it's everyday and if not I'm lost not happy and probably not...
By Vero032210
Hello i took phentremine 37.5 for about a year, and recently stopped i have experienced what i believe are withdrawls...
By amy_16
Hey, I have a serious problem that I can't fix it. I always peel my lips even though I tried everything!! I cut my ...
8239127_tn?1397622762
By valeriemoya
Been smoking since I was ten I am now twenty years old found out I was 4 weeks pregnant this week I had no idea and I...
By Anonymousaddict
I've been addicted to all opiates besides heroin for about 6 years. I'm 21 now. My question is, is my addiction my fa...
By dbiv
I have been on suboxone for 3 years or so. At first I was on a low dose and was happy, about 1 mg morning 1 mg at nig...
By daddysharp
Hi. I have been thinking that my fiancée has been drinking in the afternoon, whilst looking after our 2 children, for...
By showboat700
Hi my name is darren i am metadone and valulm for the past 15yrs i started on 100mls a day now i on 115 a day i am ti...
By sugar_duck
I'm new to this online thing. I've read up on lots of other stories but everything is so different it's confusing and...
By Anonymousaddict
I've been addicted to all opiates besides heroin for about 6 years. I'm 21 now. My question is, is my addiction my fa...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979