Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction Forum

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

1 - 20 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey all, I've been addicted to oxycodone since age 14. I'm age 27 now and ready to put this behind me. I've lost everything because of it. I've lost my family, friends, multiple good jobs, lost my good credit, and it all of a sudden da...
Rebel9804 | Last answer
I am currently 34 days in recovery from a 7 year addiction to Tramadol. During those 7 years I took an average 800 mg a day and as many as 1200 mg a day. My problem is that I feel worse 34 days into recovery than I did 10 days in. I c...
jaforce73 | Last answer
have you any advice for minimising withdrawls from a long-time ( daily for last 4 years ) addiction to methamphetemines. I have come to the realisation that it is time to take back control of my being as I am not getting any younger and ...
fastnfifty | Last answer
My friend has been on 280mg methadone and xanax (?mg) for years to treat her chronic pancriatitus... Granted, she lives where there are horrible drivers as is, however, I can't help but feel her driving only makes, what's already a bad s...
GravityShy | Last answer
I have been taking perc 30 mg for 15 months and I need to stop now! I can't deal with these little pills running my life! I have tried to stop a couple times but can't handle it after the 2nd or 3rd day. I have 1 8mg subutex I'm hoping w...
beforeitstoolate | Last answer
My doctor put me on a taper and instructed me to mix my suboxone pills in water. He is in another state since I moved and I cannot find his instructions. How do I dilute this properly. I have 8 mg pills and am wondering the water to pill...
fviolet22 | Last answer
I've been through Hell with Tramadol. I made up my mind to get help and a Dr. Is helping me taper down. I am now down to 135 mg a day. Of course this is a great accomplishment from where I was 2 years ago. However, I have fallen into...
notramadol4me | Last answer
Been taking Methadone for 15 years currently on 150 mg per day and I am getting tolerant and do not want to go higher dose. I cant get off of it without getting very sick. I'm trapped and scared. I wish i had never started
pet59 | Last answer
I am currently on 40mg of Methadone and I just found out I am pregnant. I don't know how far along I am. But my question is..Is it safe for my baby to continue taking methadone? What type of risks are involved with staying on and detoxin...
amberjonathan2012 | Last answer
I guess it doesn't really matter what the drug is, but I had a question about tapering vs. cold turkey. I want to get better as quickly as possible, so I feel like it's a no pain no gain situation. I've been cold turkey for almost 36 h...
Blues3838 | Last answer
Is there something that helps with fatigue from tramadol w/ds?
gizmo986 | Last answer
The doctor gave me Tramadol for my endometriosis pain. I have a full week of almost intolerable pain every monthl. Tramadol is one of the few drugs I can tolerate with regards to nausea (Vicodin et al seem to just make me puke immediatel...
1234567abcdegh | Last answer
I had a $200 heroin addiction before doing a voluntary rapid detox in a hospital and then going into a methadone maintanence treatment clinic. I have been steady four years at 110 mg methadone, and clean from any other drugs since. I jus...
DeanoL | Last answer
I'm quiet young and I've smoked marijuana for 2-3 years I'm a young adult and I'm about 5-6weeks pregnant if I continue to smoke will it effect my baby has it effected my baby already? I only found out I was pregnant 3 week's ago I need ...
carley_louise | Last answer
I was addicted to Loratab from 1999 until May 7th, 2002, my intake daily was about 23. On May 7th, 2002 I took my last one and went cold turkey and by the grace of God stayed clean for 5 years. About 9 months ago I took a very bad fall a...
bamagirl1959 | Last answer
9299142_tn?1402945143
how i can leave the habit of alcohol consumption.
dromdeshmukh77 | Last answer
HI. I am on day 12 of suboxone withdrawal. It has been hell. How much long will this be going on? Im not sleeping more than an hour or 2 a night. When I jumped off, I was down to 2mg a day. I haven't been able to function at all. ...
daisy1256 | Last answer
Can vaporizers produce a false positive on a breathalyzer
Sophie77 | Last answer
Saw a thread on this, thinking about trying it, heres my story: Taking Subs about 6 mths, and Im scared when I think about stopping. Im destroying my life 1 day at a time. I have ruined (am ruining) opportunities that I have created. ...
NickleSpender | Last answer
Hey there! My bf is diagnosed as schizo driven and been taking his pills regularly. He doesn't have any pill addiction problem however he does have an alcohol problem. He is in denial on this. But when we moved in together with my kids, ...
hollymary86 | Last answer
A
A
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now