Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By DeniseVaradi Blank
I have been abusing Benadryl for almost 20 years now on and off. At one point a few years ago I was taking 100 pills...
By SOMEONEWHOCARES2916 Blank
Although I don't want to recommend another medicine I'm going to suggest that you research Naltrexone Low doses ha...
By howdidigethere1 Blank
someone please help im having bad w/d I have neirtion will that help
By michbailey Blank
What can make a person test positive if he/she doesn't drink?
sueduvaJun 16
sueduvaJun 08
sueduvaMay 27
By notramadol4me Blank
I've been through Hell with Tramadol. I made up my mind to get help and a Dr. Is helping me taper down. I am now do...
By dig13 Blank
I am almost at the end of my fast taper from blues and trams. I'm done. I even moved far away from the person I got t...
By Clnzpm112 Blank
Like the title says I'm trying to taper off Clonazepam I've been taking it for I don't know how many months 6or 8 may...
9258244_tn?1402976053
By brbenefield Blank
Any suggestions with detoxing from 12.5mcg Fentanyl patches?
By bigj44 Blank
How do I post something in ask the pharmacist forum? I can't figure it out
By beforeitstoolate Blank
I have been taking perc 30 mg for 15 months and I need to stop now! I can't deal with these little pills running my l...
By mercywee Blank
How long does it take to get off..5 yrs..on..been cutting in half for 10 days and take Xanax to sleep some and anxiet...
By Addictornot Blank
So I have been on Vicodin for several years now. 5/500 but with the latest FDA issues I now get 5/325. I am prescribe...
By hollymary86 Blank
Hey there! My bf is diagnosed as schizo driven and been taking his pills regularly. He doesn't have any pill addictio...
By heyitsanna Blank
Im about a week late and i took a couple home pregnancy tests. 1st one came out positive and 3 after that came out ne...
By Hurting321 Blank
I may have done something stupid. Over the last five days, I've gone from 8 eight 7.5/325 to five, to four, to two. T...
By space7 Blank
I been off of percs for 7days now! But last night I I took one I'm so dumb. Will I go through withdrawal again please...
By Jamiej101 Blank
The other day I was with a mate and we decided to smoke his non nicotine vapour which had no nicotine in it...I've ne...
By Loveable_Gal1 Blank
If IN My Early Pregnancy Can Smoking A Black And Mild Affect My Pregnancy? because Its Hard To Stop But I Don't Want ...
9128404_tn?1418274216
By Pollyanna7 Blank
Hi all, well I am this again trying to beat this beast of addiction. Does anyone know if the vitamin supplement HTTP ...
By rottweiler12 Blank
I have a good friend that has a severe back problem, I forget off hand exactly what was wrong but I remember him sayi...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949