Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction Forum
Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.
21 - 40 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey there! My bf is diagnosed as schizo driven and been taking his pills regularly. He doesn't have any pill addiction problem however he...
4 answers |
I wish I knew how to tell my brain to stop taking pain pills. I can't and I don't know what to do? If only I could stop. I'm a mom to a 6...
4 answers |
I'm 35 Weeks & 4 day my Due Date Is July. 8 yesterday i got a charge of weed only because i couldn't eat and i can have my baby at anytim...
6 answers |
I'm 12 weeks and 4 days. Before I found out I was pregnant I was drinking heavily . Up to 12 beers and sometimes drinking.Vvodka and soda...
4 answers |
I was prescribed this drug, DHC following a physical attack due to resultant pain but became dependent upon it. I've been using as kind o...
2 answers |
My physician said champix tablet can be used for 12w to quit smoking.but there is no representatives here in chennai to supply tablet and...
2 answers |
I am having a problem with eating out of control and I don't know how to fix it.I have lost 78 pounds in less then a year but the problem...
1 answer |
My mom is now 40 yrs old she had a problem in her right eue that she saw a spider wrb in front of her eyes doc saod its due to defficienc...
2 answers |
I have been abusing Benadryl for almost 20 years now on and off. At one point a few years ago I was taking 100 pills in a night to get h...
1 answer |
Although I don't want to recommend another medicine I'm going to suggest that you research Naltrexone Low doses have not only tackled ...
2 answers |
someone please help im having bad w/d I have neirtion will that help
1 answer |
What can make a person test positive if he/she doesn't drink?
1 answer |
I am almost at the end of my fast taper from blues and trams. I'm done. I even moved far away from the person I got them from but he keep...
2 answers |
Like the title says I'm trying to taper off Clonazepam I've been taking it for I don't know how many months 6or 8 maybe a little less tha...
2 answers |
9258244 tn?1402976053
Any suggestions with detoxing from 12.5mcg Fentanyl patches?
2 answers |
How do I post something in ask the pharmacist forum? I can't figure it out
2 answers |
How long does it take to get off..5 yrs..on..been cutting in half for 10 days and take Xanax to sleep some and anxiety. ..won't be seeing...
1 answer |
So I have been on Vicodin for several years now. 5/500 but with the latest FDA issues I now get 5/325. I am prescribed 2 a day. Most day...
1 answer |
Hey there! My bf is diagnosed as schizo driven and been taking his pills regularly. He doesn't have any pill addiction problem however he...
Im about a week late and i took a couple home pregnancy tests. 1st one came out positive and 3 after that came out negative. I smoke ciga...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank