Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction Forum

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

21 - 40 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey there! My bf is diagnosed as schizo driven and been taking his pills regularly. He doesn't have any pill addiction problem however he does have an alcohol problem. He is in denial on this. But when we moved in together with my kids, ...
  Posted
I wish I knew how to tell my brain to stop taking pain pills. I can't and I don't know what to do? If only I could stop. I'm a mom to a 6 year old. I need help. I tried rehab it did not work for me? Please help I don't know how to stop?!
  Posted
I'm 35 Weeks & 4 day my Due Date Is July. 8 yesterday i got a charge of weed only because i couldn't eat and i can have my baby at anytime now, What Should I Do?
  Posted
I'm 12 weeks and 4 days. Before I found out I was pregnant I was drinking heavily . Up to 12 beers and sometimes drinking.Vvodka and soda probably about. 6 strong mixed drinks. I took a home pregnancy test when I was about 7 weeks none o...
  Posted
I was prescribed this drug, DHC following a physical attack due to resultant pain but became dependent upon it. I've been using as kind of self medicating to block out emotional implications of other traumatic experiences for about 5 yr...
  Posted
My physician said champix tablet can be used for 12w to quit smoking.but there is no representatives here in chennai to supply tablet and give counselling.if anyone knew pls help.
  Posted
I am having a problem with eating out of control and I don't know how to fix it.I have lost 78 pounds in less then a year but the problem that I have now is I don't know how to stop eating all the wrong thing .I guess I am trying to say ...
  Posted
My mom is now 40 yrs old she had a problem in her right eue that she saw a spider wrb in front of her eyes doc saod its due to defficiency of vit A but this eye is now better from today she had the same priblem in left eye too but this t...
  Posted
I have been abusing Benadryl for almost 20 years now on and off. At one point a few years ago I was taking 100 pills in a night to get high. This is not an exaggeration. I am trying not to take it so often so right now I am taking abo...
  Posted
Although I don't want to recommend another medicine I'm going to suggest that you research Naltrexone Low doses have not only tackled the urges and cravings because you feel horrible, they also give the adrenal glands a boost. Please ...
  Posted
someone please help im having bad w/d I have neirtion will that help
  Posted
What can make a person test positive if he/she doesn't drink?
  Posted
I am almost at the end of my fast taper from blues and trams. I'm done. I even moved far away from the person I got them from but he keeps sending me stuff and my bill is getting bigger. I WANT DONE w this! My dog and I are staying on th...
  Posted
Like the title says I'm trying to taper off Clonazepam I've been taking it for I don't know how many months 6or 8 maybe a little less than 6 or more I can't distinctly remember.I'm down to around 3mg a day 3 seperate times and I've tried...
  Posted
9258244 tn?1402976053
Any suggestions with detoxing from 12.5mcg Fentanyl patches?
  Posted
How do I post something in ask the pharmacist forum? I can't figure it out
  Posted
How long does it take to get off..5 yrs..on..been cutting in half for 10 days and take Xanax to sleep some and anxiety. ..won't be seeing doctor until end of month. Every time I said I want off they remind me of pain I be in again. .but ...
  Posted
So I have been on Vicodin for several years now. 5/500 but with the latest FDA issues I now get 5/325. I am prescribed 2 a day. Most days I take 2. Some days I take 1, some days I take 3. Either way I don't know if I have ever taken 4 ...
  Posted
Hey there! My bf is diagnosed as schizo driven and been taking his pills regularly. He doesn't have any pill addiction problem however he does have an alcohol problem. He is in denial on this. But when we moved in together with my kids, ...
  Posted
Im about a week late and i took a couple home pregnancy tests. 1st one came out positive and 3 after that came out negative. I smoke cigarettes and bud sometimes. Could i be pregnant? Should i quit right away
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank