Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By flickky
Good day Doctor. Pls I want to know the cause, cure of a painless round swell on the side of my neck, below my ear or...
By Kasey88
I've been going through subox withdrawls I recently bought some tramadols and took them. I can't sleep I can't eat I'...
By Kasey88
I recently came to Reno Nevada for work . I was on Vic's for 5 years took up to 10 a day . Then because it got to exp...
By Killingmequickly
Hii everyone..im 20yrold &addicted 2 tramadol 4 over 3years recntly in the past8mths it started 2 lose its affect I w...
By Moreterri7
Tapering to less than 1 mg subutex 27weeks pregnant will baby go through withdrawals when born considering it's such ...
By AdamBala
Hello every, can somebody me how can I easily quit pentazocine injection addiction. I took approximately 10amp. Daily...
By YYZ
I had been on 10mg 60 pills a month for 2 years l went to my Dr and ask for his help to stop. I have been going throu...
By GodIaGracious
It all started with a terrible toothache 2 years ago. I ended up getting the tooth pulled and was prescribed Vicodin....
By huntforredoctober
Have been a addict for 20 plus years. Have played around with most type of drugs exept meth and heroine. Doing dru...
By Jzw2005
Hi all, I have been struggling with addiction to Hydrocodone. It started with my severe kidney stones and now i tak...
By anon779
I need some help with a couple of the things I have been recommended to take. I already know the basics of an at-home...
By catz4132
I'm about to try to stop taking Lyrica. I've been taking a VERY high dosage the past couple of weeks or so (1600mg a...
By Jamme25
Am I an addic? I really do not know !! I take 3 pills a day 10/325 as directed by dr . I have been on these since 200...
By qcldtrky
hello I just took my last pain pil and ive been through the withdrals before and im very anxious cause I know what t...
By JaySin89
I'm now exactly 50 days off Methadone and while I'm feeling better I've broken out with a rash all over my arms (like...
By Im_stuck
My husband has been taking some form of narcotics for the last 3 years. He had a lot of medical problems. So began th...
By Durty_South
If we have been on 50-100 mg of hydrocodone/day for 5 years, will vitamins that promote CNS health possibly prolong t...
By momwithnosleep
Short back ground. I have had 2 back surgeries for DDD. i was completely off all meds for about 9 months. About 4 yea...
By daisyzoe
How safe is this medicine,or unsafe?My doctor is prescribing it for insomnia,and I have anxiety,and a little depressi...
By Tk0133
I take 6 to 8 per day and it's hard to get off it's been about 3 years I have tried and could not sleep for days I'm ...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703