Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction Forum
Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.
41 - 60 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Im about a week late and i took a couple home pregnancy tests. 1st one came out positive and 3 after that came out negative. I smoke ciga...
1 answer |
I may have done something stupid. Over the last five days, I've gone from 8 eight 7.5/325 to five, to four, to two. This was required bec...
4 answers |
I been off of percs for 7days now! But last night I I took one I'm so dumb. Will I go through withdrawal again please help..
2 answers |
The other day I was with a mate and we decided to smoke his non nicotine vapour which had no nicotine in it...I've never smoked before an...
1 answer |
If IN My Early Pregnancy Can Smoking A Black And Mild Affect My Pregnancy? because Its Hard To Stop But I Don't Want To Lose MyBaby Nor H...
1 answer |
9128404 tn?1418274216
Hi all, well I am this again trying to beat this beast of addiction. Does anyone know if the vitamin supplement HTTP 5 helps with withdra...
1 answer |
I have a good friend that has a severe back problem, I forget off hand exactly what was wrong but I remember him saying that his back is ...
1 answer |
Hello my name is Monica. I am not sure if i am going threw withdrawl from adavan or if the generic lexapro 10mg is not working yet. I hav...
1 answer |
I have been using heroin for about nine months and supplementing my usage during the week with a small sliver of 8mg box. I have been cle...
2 answers |
Hello my name is Monica. I am not sure if i am going threw withdrawl from adavan or if the generic lexapro 10mg is not working yet. I hav...
Good day Doctor. Pls I want to know the cause, cure of a painless round swell on the side of my neck, below my ear or jaw. I've gone thro...
I've been going through subox withdrawls I recently bought some tramadols and took them. I can't sleep I can't eat I'm sweating uncontrol...
2 answers |
I recently came to Reno Nevada for work . I was on Vic's for 5 years took up to 10 a day . Then because it got to expensive I switched to...
Tapering to less than 1 mg subutex 27weeks pregnant will baby go through withdrawals when born considering it's such a low dose
2 answers |
Hello every, can somebody me how can I easily quit pentazocine injection addiction. I took approximately 10amp. Daily iv. I've tried seve...
1 answer |
YYZ
I had been on 10mg 60 pills a month for 2 years l went to my Dr and ask for his help to stop. I have been going through withdral he gave ...
1 answer |
It all started with a terrible toothache 2 years ago. I ended up getting the tooth pulled and was prescribed Vicodin. Soon after I develo...
1 answer |
Have been a addict for 20 plus years. Have played around with most type of drugs exept meth and heroine. Doing drugs for 20 plus years...
1 answer |
Hi all, I have been struggling with addiction to Hydrocodone. It started with my severe kidney stones and now i take this med when I do...
1 answer |
I need some help with a couple of the things I have been recommended to take. I already know the basics of an at-home detox. The things I...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now