Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction Forum
Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.
61 - 80 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Am I an addic? I really do not know !! I take 3 pills a day 10/325 as directed by dr . I have been on these since 2009 after I shattered ...
1 answer |
hello I just took my last pain pil and ive been through the withdrals before and im very anxious cause I know what the physical withdral...
1 answer |
I'm now exactly 50 days off Methadone and while I'm feeling better I've broken out with a rash all over my arms (like little red spots al...
1 answer |
My husband has been taking some form of narcotics for the last 3 years. He had a lot of medical problems. So began the journey with oxy, ...
2 answers |
If we have been on 50-100 mg of hydrocodone/day for 5 years, will vitamins that promote CNS health possibly prolong the brain from healin...
1 answer |
Short back ground. I have had 2 back surgeries for DDD. i was completely off all meds for about 9 months. About 4 years ago i was put bac...
2 answers |
How safe is this medicine,or unsafe?My doctor is prescribing it for insomnia,and I have anxiety,and a little depression.Will it work for ...
5 answers |
I take 6 to 8 per day and it's hard to get off it's been about 3 years I have tried and could not sleep for days I'm in trouble I think
1 answer |
Where in the Houston TX area, can I find a health care professional that would prescribe a small (.5) dose of Xanax? I am a 71 year old g...
1 answer |
I am pregnant with my second child. I am 7 weeks and I quit smoking with my first. I am having a hard time.quitting with this one. I have...
3 answers |
I HAVE BEEN ON METHADONE FOR 10 YRS I RECNTALLY STARTED DETOXING AT 1 MG A WEEK THEN TOOK IT TO 2MG A WEEK NOW IM DOING 5 MGS A WEEK I ST...
1 answer |
Hav been addicted to crack/cocaine 15 years...I'm 16 weeks pregnant n hav had afew slips n used most recent being 2 weeks ago...hav gende...
2 answers |
What a great forum this is. Full of fantastic tips and information. So glad I found it.
How do you tell your son your done and implement everything you have been telling us and tough love. What if they come back? Do you call ...
2 answers |
How safe or not safe are these to use long term? Thanks
1 answer |
I've posted on numerous sites and have not gotten any help. Prior to becoming pregnant (now) I was experiencing horrible pelvic pain. At...
1 answer |
My cousin is 17 and has been taking full sleeves of Coricidin HBP on a regular (if not daily) basis! What type of withdrawal symptoms sho...
1 answer |
I was taking roxy 30s for the past 8 months or so. I found out I was pregnant and I was so scared of withdrawling hurting the baby and af...
2 answers |
I'm only 3 days clean from tramadol and still in the midst of withdrawal, depression, and utter dispair. My question is. What type of suc...
1 answer |
I have my first appt at the methadone clinic in 2 days and I have heard so many horror stories about methadone. Everything I read seems t...
8 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank