Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Nanna2be
Hi I've posted here before about my addiction to dihydracodeine n that I was due to c a dr to tell him about my prob...
By gone_again
how many days does it take to go through withdraw off the hydro. I have been taking 10/500 for 4 years because i br...
By david_16
Hi iam 16 and I need help. So about 4 weeks ago I was smoking weed(pineapple express) and I smoked to much then then...
LTBSMar 22
By LTBS
Before I post on these forums can anyone tell me how private it is? By giving an email address to make an account are...
By theworste
I want to quit the codones, i have tried befor but having to work while going thru withdraws id rather be beat up for...
GeeshaMar 20
By Reck1019
I've been addicted to 30mg Percocet's for about 4 years now, and when I couldn't find any Oxys I transitioned to hero...
By Kelly98_
I'm going through every other day of being so run down I can barely move! I sleep almost 6 to 7 hrs one night then th...
AngelogMar 20
Merri123Mar 19
AngelogMar 13
acl1213Mar 12
By Angelog
Im not sure where to ask this , but this forum seemed like the best place, im currently 43 days of suboxone, 5 years ...
By Jones1431
So my dr gave me gabapentin for tramadol withdrawals. It has helped wonderfully. This was 7 days ago. So I think I am...
By MissAsh0724
I HAVE BEEN ON HYDRO'S FOR A LITTLE OVER 2years Now due to a back injury before that I didn't take anything by Tyleno...
By Reck1019
I've been taking about 3-4 30mgs Percocet pills per day. I snorted them. I couldn't find them anymore so for the past...
By jackaboo
Hi guys can anyone help my brother addicted to nurofen plus this is the third time he's tried to stop, its ruined his...
By kickinagain
I have been dependent on 300mg Morphine Sulfate for 3yrs, due to a back injury. I have weaned myself down to 60 mg. I...
AngelogMar 18
ywf27Mar 16
By Bigdaddy1313
I know Long term opiated use causes your body to shut down making its own natural Endorphins. If you've abused opiate...
By Kl40
Sorry my entry posted before it was finished... Anyway...I've never been in w/d longer than a few hours. I have ho...
menie1211Mar 17
Kl40Mar 16
By menie1211
I am 17 weeks pregnant and I'm currently on 8mg of suboxone a day. What are the risks and what will happen when the b...
By Bigdaddy1313
Meanie, go to the web www.buppractice.com and in the search box write Suboxone and pregnant. It gives you the informa...
By Kl40
I have been using oxycodone everyday for a year. My prescribed dose is 15mg four times a day. Like many of you I take...
By Pregobubbles14
How will coming off pills be easy, when I've been doing them nonstop for 7 or more years. I need help, please.
By Bigdaddy1313
Hi Medical Angels, first of all I think it's pretty cool to be able to get a question answered by a professional with...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979