Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By bassman71
Where in the Houston TX area, can I find a health care professional that would prescribe a small (.5) dose of Xanax? ...
By mamanumber2
I am pregnant with my second child. I am 7 weeks and I quit smoking with my first. I am having a hard time.quitting w...
By Browneyes1967
I HAVE BEEN ON METHADONE FOR 10 YRS I RECNTALLY STARTED DETOXING AT 1 MG A WEEK THEN TOOK IT TO 2MG A WEEK NOW IM DOI...
By newbaby14
Hav been addicted to crack/cocaine 15 years...I'm 16 weeks pregnant n hav had afew slips n used most recent being 2 w...
By qwe703
What a great forum this is. Full of fantastic tips and information. So glad I found it.
By makai0716
How do you tell your son your done and implement everything you have been telling us and tough love. What if they com...
By daisyzoe
How safe or not safe are these to use long term? Thanks
By momma_mae
I've posted on numerous sites and have not gotten any help. Prior to becoming pregnant (now) I was experiencing horr...
By Diz5150
My cousin is 17 and has been taking full sleeves of Coricidin HBP on a regular (if not daily) basis! What type of wit...
By proudmommy8870
I was taking roxy 30s for the past 8 months or so. I found out I was pregnant and I was so scared of withdrawling hur...
By Mattyice22
I'm only 3 days clean from tramadol and still in the midst of withdrawal, depression, and utter dispair. My question ...
ywf27May 17
chasidy78May 17
ywf27May 15
ywf27May 15
By chasidy78
I have my first appt at the methadone clinic in 2 days and I have heard so many horror stories about methadone. Every...
By HubbyNPills
I keep trying to post in here, but it won't. I'm at my wits end, I need to know the signs and where I get help for my...
By Lettucepray
Ok so i was on oxycodone for close to 2 years due to a drunk driver damaging my back. My relationship with my doctor ...
By faaithhh
ive had a drinking problem for the past three years. my anxiety has gotten so bad to the point i need to drink in the...
By Timotheaclaire
Basically I've been diagnosed bi -polar 5 years , b4 I was diagnosed had a long history of cocaine abuse , I'm 37 and...
By Subsarethedevil
Been on suboxone for about a year and a half. I tapered to as little as i could possibly pinch (roughly .25 mg.) or l...
By daisyzoe
I have been taking lorazapan for about 12 years for sleep.Started at 2 mg.a night,now I am at 4-6mg,plus melatonin,an...
By Durty_South
I binged hard as all get out since January. Unfortunately. But quit cold turkey as of 5-11-14. Pretty much doing the ...
By wondering113
I have a close family member that could be using Hydromorphone (IV). About a dozen vials were found in her closet, t...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703