Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction Forum

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

61 - 80 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Am I an addic? I really do not know !! I take 3 pills a day 10/325 as directed by dr . I have been on these since 2009 after I shattered my foot ! Dr says I will be for rest of my life ! But I am 40 and do not want to !! Now to the quest...
  Posted
hello I just took my last pain pil and ive been through the withdrals before and im very anxious cause I know what the physical withdrals are like is there anything that I can get over the counter to help with the physical symtoms from ...
  Posted
I'm now exactly 50 days off Methadone and while I'm feeling better I've broken out with a rash all over my arms (like little red spots all over) and these weird little bubble spots on the sides of my fingers. I had the bugs crawling unde...
  Posted
My husband has been taking some form of narcotics for the last 3 years. He had a lot of medical problems. So began the journey with oxy, hydrocodone and Percocet. I believe he is addicted. How can he detox off this at home?
  Posted
If we have been on 50-100 mg of hydrocodone/day for 5 years, will vitamins that promote CNS health possibly prolong the brain from healing and making its own natural energy? I don't know if it makes sense but I got some amino abides and ...
  Posted
Short back ground. I have had 2 back surgeries for DDD. i was completely off all meds for about 9 months. About 4 years ago i was put back on hydro. The dosages were upped until reaching norco 10/325. 4 per day. This with Tramadol 300. W...
  Posted
How safe is this medicine,or unsafe?My doctor is prescribing it for insomnia,and I have anxiety,and a little depression.Will it work for all 3.Also I have back pain,it said it works for that too.Why would it work for pain as well? ...
  Posted
I take 6 to 8 per day and it's hard to get off it's been about 3 years I have tried and could not sleep for days I'm in trouble I think
  Posted
Where in the Houston TX area, can I find a health care professional that would prescribe a small (.5) dose of Xanax? I am a 71 year old grandfather who left his doctors in Florida to be near his grandkids. I've tried two primary care doc...
  Posted
I am pregnant with my second child. I am 7 weeks and I quit smoking with my first. I am having a hard time.quitting with this one. I have been smoking 1 to 2 a day. Is that bad? I am trying hard to quit but am stressed due to work and ot...
  Posted
I HAVE BEEN ON METHADONE FOR 10 YRS I RECNTALLY STARTED DETOXING AT 1 MG A WEEK THEN TOOK IT TO 2MG A WEEK NOW IM DOING 5 MGS A WEEK I STRATED AT 280MG NOW I'M AT 160/165 MG SINCE I HAVE STARTED THIS I HAVE NOTICED SERVERE SWELLING IN AN...
  Posted
Hav been addicted to crack/cocaine 15 years...I'm 16 weeks pregnant n hav had afew slips n used most recent being 2 weeks ago...hav gender n anomaly scan n 2 weeks n am scared wat might b found...wat exactly r the risks of cocaine use to...
  Posted
What a great forum this is. Full of fantastic tips and information. So glad I found it.
  Posted
How do you tell your son your done and implement everything you have been telling us and tough love. What if they come back? Do you call the police. And do you say its a nonemergency or emergency? My son is on 2mg bars for anxiety. He ta...
  Posted
How safe or not safe are these to use long term? Thanks
  Posted
I've posted on numerous sites and have not gotten any help. Prior to becoming pregnant (now) I was experiencing horrible pelvic pain. At least four months before I got pregnant, which was in October. Throughout my pregnancy the pain has...
  Posted
My cousin is 17 and has been taking full sleeves of Coricidin HBP on a regular (if not daily) basis! What type of withdrawal symptoms should I expect while she is here with me detoxing and getting clean?? Anything natural she can eat/dri...
  Posted
I was taking roxy 30s for the past 8 months or so. I found out I was pregnant and I was so scared of withdrawling hurting the baby and afraid to tell my doctor. I cut myself down and quit completely by 16 weeks. I am now 20 weeks. I hone...
  Posted
I'm only 3 days clean from tramadol and still in the midst of withdrawal, depression, and utter dispair. My question is. What type of success rate to people have with quitting prescription opiates and staying clean? How many people rela...
  Posted
I have my first appt at the methadone clinic in 2 days and I have heard so many horror stories about methadone. Everything I read seems to praise suboxone and down methadone. Does anyone have any good methadone success stories. I have be...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank