Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction Forum
Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.
81 - 100 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I keep trying to post in here, but it won't. I'm at my wits end, I need to know the signs and where I get help for my new husband. I thin...
2 answers |
Ok so i was on oxycodone for close to 2 years due to a drunk driver damaging my back. My relationship with my doctor was great until i st...
2 answers |
ive had a drinking problem for the past three years. my anxiety has gotten so bad to the point i need to drink in the morning. the only t...
2 answers |
Basically I've been diagnosed bi -polar 5 years , b4 I was diagnosed had a long history of cocaine abuse , I'm 37 and have used since I w...
1 answer |
Been on suboxone for about a year and a half. I tapered to as little as i could possibly pinch (roughly .25 mg.) or less for about 3-4 mo...
1 answer |
I have been taking lorazapan for about 12 years for sleep.Started at 2 mg.a night,now I am at 4-6mg,plus melatonin,and 25-50mg over the c...
1 answer |
I binged hard as all get out since January. Unfortunately. But quit cold turkey as of 5-11-14. Pretty much doing the Thomas Recipe. Mixed...
2 answers |
I have a close family member that could be using Hydromorphone (IV). About a dozen vials were found in her closet, the majority of them ...
1 answer |
I been on subutex for 2 years I try taking a suboxone and it threw me into withdraws
1 answer |
im 25 weeks pregnant been on opiates for 14 years now i cant ever seem to kick the habit. i was on suboxone before finding out i was expe...
3 answers |
Please dont judge me as im not an addict but for the last 3 weeks I have been smoking crystal meth with friends. Never tried it before...
1 answer |
Would there be someone here that knows information on the pain medicine Exalgo? Side effects? Toll on the body physically, mentally? My...
4 answers |
7366593 tn?1400013226
So I used to smoke weed heavily before i became pregnant but now that Ive been pregnant ive smoked occasionally. I started smoking cigare...
2 answers |
She's acting real crazy. It's like she's a toddler all over again. Touching things, picking them up, twisting the top of bottles as if li...
2 answers |
When the Dt first subscribed Subutex for me, was for depression and energy. I'd NEVER was addicted to anything. Not even school. But this...
1 answer |
Hi. I'm 14 weeks Pregnant. This is my Second pregnancey. Iv Been a heavy smoker for about 8 yrs. Aldough smoking didn't effect my First b...
1 answer |
Is it dangerous to take xanax a few hours after doing cocaine. I'm perscribed to 4 mg of xanax a day. Does this pose any heart risk like ...
3 answers |
I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago, I had heavily been using marijuana prior but stopedd Immediately im really concerned by how I may...
2 answers |
Is smoking weed bad for a baby ? Im not smoking but im wondering. - first baby
1 answer |
I went from 3 200 mg MS Contin/day and 2 10 mg perc I could take 4 times a day. This was all due to injuries of spine. My pms closed his...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank