Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By browneyegrl82
im 25 weeks pregnant been on opiates for 14 years now i cant ever seem to kick the habit. i was on suboxone before fi...
By gizmo986
Is there something that helps with fatigue from tramadol w/ds?
By bjw23
Please dont judge me as im not an addict but for the last 3 weeks I have been smoking crystal meth with friends. N...
By rs6268
Would there be someone here that knows information on the pain medicine Exalgo? Side effects? Toll on the body physi...
7366593_tn?1400013226
By samanthacoti
So I used to smoke weed heavily before i became pregnant but now that Ive been pregnant ive smoked occasionally. I st...
By Shahaadbarnum
She's acting real crazy. It's like she's a toddler all over again. Touching things, picking them up, twisting the top...
By Cozette1
When the Dt first subscribed Subutex for me, was for depression and energy. I'd NEVER was addicted to anything. Not e...
By Chrissytaylor
Hi. I'm 14 weeks Pregnant. This is my Second pregnancey. Iv Been a heavy smoker for about 8 yrs. Aldough smoking didn...
healthy168Jul 12, 2011
J T Junig, MD PhD Jul 13, 2011
By healthy168 Blank
Is it dangerous to take xanax a few hours after doing cocaine. I'm perscribed to 4 mg of xanax a day. Does this pose ...
By lisagmarie
I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago, I had heavily been using marijuana prior but stopedd Immediately im really co...
By Herandi_122311
Is smoking weed bad for a baby ? Im not smoking but im wondering. - first baby
By Momworkinitout
I went from 3 200 mg MS Contin/day and 2 10 mg perc I could take 4 times a day. This was all due to injuries of spin...
By MsSally
Day 3 off norco 10's averaging 8-10/day for well over a decade. Not like I haven't been down this road before. I want...
By FuzzyScaredGirl
I am an addict who recently quit drinking alcohol. This is not a rehab question but I go through delerium tremens. Wh...
By cinders2k14
I've been using xanax for the last 3 months. The person I was buying them off was getting them imported to the UK & h...
By dryeyes3
I have been smoking cigarettes andweed for a long time it seem to help let go all the bull but i just found out im pr...
By Shae121713
For years, I've been eating baking soda! When I used to eat a box a week years ago.....I now do a table every other d...
8666079_tn?1399258129
By jennifer_nicole
I just found out I am 2-3 months pregnant. I've been on pain killers and metropolol for 5 years now and just started ...
By worriedhubby77
My wife has been dealing with various pains over the past 4 years and has been on a whole host of meds. Last run was ...
By wanabesober
Hello. I have been on pain killers over 5yrs and wana quit badly. I think if i could even control the NO energy, de...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979