Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction Forum

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

81 - 100 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I keep trying to post in here, but it won't. I'm at my wits end, I need to know the signs and where I get help for my new husband. I think he's an addict. I posted all of the details in a different community, but I don't know what to do....
HubbyNPills | Last answer
Ok so i was on oxycodone for close to 2 years due to a drunk driver damaging my back. My relationship with my doctor was great until i stop going to him my family was worried that i was developing an addiction and they wr correct. Anyway...
Lettucepray | Last answer
ive had a drinking problem for the past three years. my anxiety has gotten so bad to the point i need to drink in the morning. the only thing i drink is beer because hard liquor will make me feel a million times worse. anyway, i've recen...
faaithhh | Last answer
Basically I've been diagnosed bi -polar 5 years , b4 I was diagnosed had a long history of cocaine abuse , I'm 37 and have used since I was 15 , at one point I was using almost everyday , I got diagnosed and kept myself off cocaine for a...
Timotheaclaire | Last answer
Been on suboxone for about a year and a half. I tapered to as little as i could possibly pinch (roughly .25 mg.) or less for about 3-4 months before jumping. Been 5 days now and the biggest issue is RLS. NO SLEEP AT ALL! Im taking multi ...
Subsarethedevil | Last answer
I have been taking lorazapan for about 12 years for sleep.Started at 2 mg.a night,now I am at 4-6mg,plus melatonin,and 25-50mg over the counter sleep aid.My doctor wants to wean me off the lorazapan,and stop over the counter and start ta...
daisyzoe | Last answer
I binged hard as all get out since January. Unfortunately. But quit cold turkey as of 5-11-14. Pretty much doing the Thomas Recipe. Mixed with a few beers. (I know, shouldn't mix benzo&beer but its worked) one of my dealers actually cong...
Durty_South | Last answer
I have a close family member that could be using Hydromorphone (IV). About a dozen vials were found in her closet, the majority of them empty, along with a syringe. She is a nurse that works in the ER and has mentioned from time to tim...
wondering113 | Last answer
I been on subutex for 2 years I try taking a suboxone and it threw me into withdraws
Johnson1986 | Last answer
im 25 weeks pregnant been on opiates for 14 years now i cant ever seem to kick the habit. i was on suboxone before finding out i was expecting ,3 film strips a day. my doctor changed me to subutex saying it was safer for the baby is it? ...
browneyegrl82 | Last answer
Please dont judge me as im not an addict but for the last 3 weeks I have been smoking crystal meth with friends. Never tried it before this was my first time. I found out yesterday that im 10 weeks pregnant. I had no idea as I have c...
bjw23 | Last answer
Would there be someone here that knows information on the pain medicine Exalgo? Side effects? Toll on the body physically, mentally? My husband is taking it due to a back injury. Sadly, I don't know the man anymore. Insight please? I'm...
rs6268 | Last answer
7366593_tn?1400013226
So I used to smoke weed heavily before i became pregnant but now that Ive been pregnant ive smoked occasionally. I started smoking cigarettes a month before I found out I was pregnant. I dont smoke either everyday. They are both occasion...
samanthacoti | Last answer
She's acting real crazy. It's like she's a toddler all over again. Touching things, picking them up, twisting the top of bottles as if lids were on them and smiling and laughing. She's non responsive unless you really enforce what u are ...
Shahaadbarnum | Last answer
When the Dt first subscribed Subutex for me, was for depression and energy. I'd NEVER was addicted to anything. Not even school. But this is the most dangerous drug! In my opinion. I've been detoxing for 1 week. After 2 years, NOTHING ...
Cozette1 | Last answer
Hi. I'm 14 weeks Pregnant. This is my Second pregnancey. Iv Been a heavy smoker for about 8 yrs. Aldough smoking didn't effect my First baby, I realy want to quit.I have tried absoultly everything even the prescription pills from the Doc...
Chrissytaylor | Last answer
Is it dangerous to take xanax a few hours after doing cocaine. I'm perscribed to 4 mg of xanax a day. Does this pose any heart risk like a heart attack if i combine the two. please explain
healthy168 | Last answer
I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago, I had heavily been using marijuana prior but stopedd Immediately im really concerned by how I may have affected my unborn Ive had two miscarriages and all I want is a healthy baby im 12 weeks
lisagmarie | Last answer
Is smoking weed bad for a baby ? Im not smoking but im wondering. - first baby
Herandi_122311 | Last answer
I went from 3 200 mg MS Contin/day and 2 10 mg perc I could take 4 times a day. This was all due to injuries of spine. My pms closed his practice and I got no records. Found a doc and he said I was on dangerous amount but wouldn't help ...
Momworkinitout | Last answer
A
A
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity