Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction Forum

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

101 - 120 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Day 3 off norco 10's averaging 8-10/day for well over a decade. Not like I haven't been down this road before. I want it to stick. I need it to stick. The physical symptoms is what has me relapsing. I'm trying to eat, it's not going so w...
  Posted
I am an addict who recently quit drinking alcohol. This is not a rehab question but I go through delerium tremens. Which I THOUGHT I had almost gotten through (feeling a bit back to normal) I go through them alone (without medical at...
  Posted
I've been using xanax for the last 3 months. The person I was buying them off was getting them imported to the UK & he's just told me he can no longer get them. Where else can I get them from?
  Posted
I have been smoking cigarettes andweed for a long time it seem to help let go all the bull but i just found out im pregnant about 16 weeks i stopped smoking the cigarettes immediately but not the weed it is the only thing help me to not ...
  Posted
For years, I've been eating baking soda! When I used to eat a box a week years ago.....I now do a table every other day. How do I break this crazy addiction???????????
  Posted
8666079 tn?1399258129
I just found out I am 2-3 months pregnant. I've been on pain killers and metropolol for 5 years now and just started Gabapentin a couple months ago ( all by prescription). I am so worried I have harmed my new addition with these meds. I ...
  Posted
My wife has been dealing with various pains over the past 4 years and has been on a whole host of meds. Last run was Oxycontin. Not the first time either I believe. About 2 weeks after her final surgery she was allowed to stop taking t...
  Posted
Hello. I have been on pain killers over 5yrs and wana quit badly. I think if i could even control the NO energy, depression, and aches all over. I can do this alone. I have no support system. Just me! This all being said. Does anyone h...
  Posted
Last week I found a small bag of white powder in hubby's pocket. TT Hubby & he sd it was speed not cocaine. Bought from somone at work.  He sd he buys once a month & uses about twice a month.  He has been using for a year. He made no of...
  Posted
Been taking percocets for bout 7 years started after several car accidents. I was prescribed. I took them as directed for a while and started taking them every 2 hours as I felt they went working. I don't want to rely on medicine to make...
  Posted
Off of heroin for 20 days, but used random opiates at super low doses (still sick even when on them, but less so)...I am so tired. I am sad. I can sleep now, in fact it feels like sleep is all I can do. I have responsibilities in my lif...
  Posted
I've been addicted to pain killers for like 3 years and been trying to quit I was taking 10s 15s and 30s perks and viks whenever I got them. I was going through like 20 pills a day. And I've been snorting them the whole time and still do...
  Posted
Need someone to talk to about being married to an active addict please! Been carrying in for 6 years everything from coke to alcohol to weed to pain killers to sleeping tablets! I'm just not coping with his behavior
  Posted
I have been prescribed tramadol, to get off of percocet, after years of back pain, and then surgery. my question is, does tram. cause changes in your period? i have had it for two weeks!
  Posted
My husband has struggled off an on with a drug addiction. The past two years have been the hardest. He is currently in a "rehab community". It's been 3wks today. He told me Thursday that the kids and I are better off with out him and he ...
  Posted
I'm a 32 yr old female I've been addicted to vicodin for almost 10 yrs, I've only quit once before which lasted about a month then I injured my knee and right now I'm taking about 6 10/325 mg plus I take somas tramadol whatever my Dr wil...
  Posted
I like painkillers no im not addicted i dont go out looking don't sell my first born dont abuse them when I have had them I just like them. hydrocodone oxycodone. they make me feel good not like maaan im so high right now just good. ife...
  Posted
What can happen while smoking and what can I do to stop?
  Posted
My boyfriend just started his detox from OxyContin. He is going to a clinic for professional help. He just started today and they are giving him methadone. Starting him at 30mg, probably going up to 80mg eventually, and then going back d...
  Posted
I had gotten hurt in the year 2000, after many back surgeries and other complications my doctor put me on many different narcotics. Right now I am 2 months pregnant. Scared that i will lose my baby from the withdrawals. What do i do? I ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now