Aa
A
A
Close
Addiction Forum
Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.
101 - 120 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Day 3 off norco 10's averaging 8-10/day for well over a decade. Not like I haven't been down this road before. I want it to stick. I need...
2 answers |
I am an addict who recently quit drinking alcohol. This is not a rehab question but I go through delerium tremens. Which I THOUGHT I had ...
1 answer |
I've been using xanax for the last 3 months. The person I was buying them off was getting them imported to the UK & he's just told me he ...
1 answer |
I have been smoking cigarettes andweed for a long time it seem to help let go all the bull but i just found out im pregnant about 16 week...
1 answer |
For years, I've been eating baking soda! When I used to eat a box a week years ago.....I now do a table every other day. How do I break t...
1 answer |
8666079 tn?1399258129
I just found out I am 2-3 months pregnant. I've been on pain killers and metropolol for 5 years now and just started Gabapentin a couple ...
1 answer |
My wife has been dealing with various pains over the past 4 years and has been on a whole host of meds. Last run was Oxycontin. Not the ...
1 answer |
Hello. I have been on pain killers over 5yrs and wana quit badly. I think if i could even control the NO energy, depression, and aches ...
1 answer |
Last week I found a small bag of white powder in hubby's pocket. TT Hubby & he sd it was speed not cocaine. Bought from somone at work. ...
3 answers |
Been taking percocets for bout 7 years started after several car accidents. I was prescribed. I took them as directed for a while and sta...
1 answer |
Off of heroin for 20 days, but used random opiates at super low doses (still sick even when on them, but less so)...I am so tired. I am s...
3 answers |
I've been addicted to pain killers for like 3 years and been trying to quit I was taking 10s 15s and 30s perks and viks whenever I got th...
8 answers |
Need someone to talk to about being married to an active addict please! Been carrying in for 6 years everything from coke to alcohol to w...
2 answers |
I have been prescribed tramadol, to get off of percocet, after years of back pain, and then surgery. my question is, does tram. cause cha...
10 answers |
My husband has struggled off an on with a drug addiction. The past two years have been the hardest. He is currently in a "rehab community...
2 answers |
I'm a 32 yr old female I've been addicted to vicodin for almost 10 yrs, I've only quit once before which lasted about a month then I inju...
1 answer |
I like painkillers no im not addicted i dont go out looking don't sell my first born dont abuse them when I have had them I just like th...
4 answers |
What can happen while smoking and what can I do to stop?
1 answer |
My boyfriend just started his detox from OxyContin. He is going to a clinic for professional help. He just started today and they are giv...
2 answers |
I had gotten hurt in the year 2000, after many back surgeries and other complications my doctor put me on many different narcotics. Right...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank