Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By wanabesober
Hello. I have been on pain killers over 5yrs and wana quit badly. I think if i could even control the NO energy, de...
By Beegirl2014
Last week I found a small bag of white powder in hubby's pocket. TT Hubby & he sd it was speed not cocaine. Bought f...
By philamomof3
Been taking percocets for bout 7 years started after several car accidents. I was prescribed. I took them as directed...
By Nobecca
Off of heroin for 20 days, but used random opiates at super low doses (still sick even when on them, but less so)...I...
PantxMay 04
PantxMay 03
tokeone01May 03
By tokeone01
I've been addicted to pain killers for like 3 years and been trying to quit I was taking 10s 15s and 30s perks and vi...
By Agape19
Need someone to talk to about being married to an active addict please! Been carrying in for 6 years everything from ...
By Nor70
I have been prescribed tramadol, to get off of percocet, after years of back pain, and then surgery. my question is, ...
By sadcc
My husband has struggled off an on with a drug addiction. The past two years have been the hardest. He is currently i...
By kalygirl
I'm a 32 yr old female I've been addicted to vicodin for almost 10 yrs, I've only quit once before which lasted about...
By AlexMonster
I like painkillers no im not addicted i dont go out looking don't sell my first born dont abuse them when I have had...
By Coco2Love
What can happen while smoking and what can I do to stop?
By SpecialKay123
My boyfriend just started his detox from OxyContin. He is going to a clinic for professional help. He just started to...
By turner310
I had gotten hurt in the year 2000, after many back surgeries and other complications my doctor put me on many differ...
By DoubleInTrouble
My heart is filled with fear and all I feel is scared all day, how do I get thru this ? I live in fear, why is this?
By marmar1959
Hi, I decided use Activated Cellular Liquid Zeolite ULTRA with DHQ as a means of deoxitation. Are there any contradi...
By fezile
Im 35weeks pregnant and all I crave for is ice cubes
By Regret4life
I have been addicted to hydrocodone for 3 yrs now...i was up to 30 10mg hydrocodone a day an started havin pains an s...
sharee244Apr 28
kmar38Apr 26
Ljam62Apr 25
ywf27Apr 25
By ajm6608
when me and my husband met i had no idea he was addicted to opiates. i fell pregnant with my first born as a teen. we...
By Briannababy2895
Has any one exsperianced not being able to quit smoking pot while pregnant?
By SpecialKay123
I recently found out my boyfriend has been using OxyContin for months. He ready to get help, but severely struggling ...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979