Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By Onetwomany
I have been off meth for 4 months now and I don't have the energy to do anything! I just still want to sleep 24-7. I ...
By SSgt_Best_Girl
I'm not addicted, I take 2 pills 2 times a day as prescribed and in fact went from taking 8 a day to 4 in a matter of...
kmar38Apr 26
KrisjjApr 25
KrisjjApr 25
By SnoopTodd
How long do the withdrawals from suboxone last? I was on it for a year and 4 months. The doctor cut me off cold turke...
By doongy13
So it is day-6,No more body aches,no more vommiting,Good energy flow thru out the day With the help of Multivitamins,...
By aprilledawwwn
I have been taking over the counter coricidin cough and cold (triple c's) for about 3 years now. i have tried rehab i...
By Olivia1001
For years I have struggled to breathe through my blocked nose and for a year I have been excessively using nasal deco...
By anon779
I have been addicted to opiates for going on 5 years. I started with percocet and gradually moved up to fentanyl and ...
By jac1217
Will Olanzapine help with withdrawals from Oxycodone. I am down to 10mg of Oxy and it has been a fight for me.. I did...
8405366_tn?1397980185
By lovebug9
I have been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, & ADD. I also believe to have undiagno...
By doongy13
Where can u find L- Tyrosine in Tucson ,Az asap please!!!
By silly_marie
I am in my 7th week of pregnancy & I have smokes for about the last 4 years I recently on my third child and I really...
8265858_tn?1403382144
By Scaredformylife1981
It's been 72 hrs since I last took norco. I've been drinking lots of water, eating pretty healthy, taking a multi vit...
By mkp1110
I am in engineering ...i have problem with my hand writing ...while i am writing my hand become vibrating and i am no...
By Familyman239
I'm currently on subs, almost finished with taper. Was wondering what's a good anti depressant that u can recommend? ...
By sugar_duck
I've posted before but some new issues have came to light and has me very worried. I used 20-30 miligrams of methadon...
By HBL51012
I was diagnosed with MS in August and was given a prescription for hydrocodone. I had abused it occasionally in the p...
sonirnApr 16
sonirnApr 15, 2013
Julia M Aharonov, DO Apr 14, 2013
By sonirn Blank
is there anyway to detox pentazocine addiction i have heard that in india some ayurvedic medicine called " no addicti...
By vimukthi
i am a 20 years old boy , usually i go to my gim , i have been doing gim exercises(weight lifting etc.) more than 4 ...
By dncanada
Been doing coke for years now its got to the point where it's everyday and if not I'm lost not happy and probably not...
By Vero032210
Hello i took phentremine 37.5 for about a year, and recently stopped i have experienced what i believe are withdrawls...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979