Addiction Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Johndeer1
went to get crack just now started thing of the pain it was going cause an make were I can't hardly Breath I...
All
By SugarBug88
I have been taking tramidol for almost a year now. I get them from Mexico. I have been having a really hard time goin...
ywf27Feb 25
ywf27Feb 25
By thisminute
I need to stop taking prescription meds, how do I do it? taper off? What is it that people take to ease this. Plea...
By mell2121
I was prescribed suboxone for pain a month ago the doctor gave me 2- 8mg films she said take 2mg first day I did and ...
Johndeer1Feb 25
By Johndeer1
heck im still sore from the other day starting clear up today
ywf27Feb 25
By jsmith31763
My boyfriend was addicted to roxys and almost a year ago he went to a methadone clinic and was prescribed methadone. ...
By denydeny
I'm about to try dope for the first time because I can't afford pills and my coworkers will spot withdrawal a mile aw...
By planningmyfreedom
Looking for advice and tips on speaking to my doctor about my opiate addiction. I have a planned out of town detox wi...
By Wandus
Hi, Please I need your kindy advice on how I can quit taking tramodol without consulting a doctor, because I wan...
ywf27Feb 24
ywf27Feb 24
By BrighterTomorrows44
I've been clean 6 weeks now and I'm still feeling pain in my arms, RLS. Is this normal? How long will I keep sufferin...
By Opia
(I keep hitting send with my shaky hands)!! Anyway, I'm determined to swap to suboxone in 5 days. Tomorrow I will h...
By Tank78
I have posted here before and I relapsed again and I'm on day 3 cold turkey again, this is my last chance with the fa...
By Johndeer1
My chest hurts under my left arm hurts across my back hurts every time I use that crap But pain will be gone by mor...
2cantangoFeb 21
By Opia
*determined to swap to subix
By amandamadison
SO....i found out that my husband was addicted to prescription pain pills in august...he quit and sought treatment (o...
By Opia
I have been on methadone for about 8 or 9 years and after many high and low doses, I have tapered down from 70mg to 1...
By janicecraft12
i am a herion addict i was prescribed suboxone film i have not used since 8 this morning im going through withdraw ...
By Slgunter
Have lost part of my hand in machine. A sheet metal roller. Have used Vicodin for several years. 2 or 3 750mg a day a...
By johnny49
i have a friend, 30yr female, she has been taking hydrocodone and adderall for 3 or for years....a couple of months a...
By Baby_Ezekiel_awaits
I feel really guilty now becuz they can take my child away n I really dread that happening in my life . I have 57 day...
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1350782543
Julia M Aharonov, DOBlank
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979