Aa
A
A
Close

Addiction Forum

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

121 - 140 (of 2825) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My heart is filled with fear and all I feel is scared all day, how do I get thru this ? I live in fear, why is this?
DoubleInTrouble | Last answer
Hi, I decided use Activated Cellular Liquid Zeolite ULTRA with DHQ as a means of deoxitation. Are there any contradictions or it may be harmful to human health. Thank you
marmar1959 | Last answer
Im 35weeks pregnant and all I crave for is ice cubes
fezile | Last answer
I have been addicted to hydrocodone for 3 yrs now...i was up to 30 10mg hydrocodone a day an started havin pains an scared me to quit but recently ive been told to take 2 50mg tramadol every 6 hours and 1 or 2 colododine (which is for bl...
Regret4life | Last answer
when me and my husband met i had no idea he was addicted to opiates. i fell pregnant with my first born as a teen. we got married when she was almost one. after we got married is when i found the pills. my husband seemed sneaky. i have v...
ajm6608 | Last answer
Has any one exsperianced not being able to quit smoking pot while pregnant?
Briannababy2895 | Last answer
I recently found out my boyfriend has been using OxyContin for months. He ready to get help, but severely struggling from withdrawals. I love him and absolutely hate seeing him in pain, but I don't know what I can do to help. He was put ...
SpecialKay123 | Posted
I have been off meth for 4 months now and I don't have the energy to do anything! I just still want to sleep 24-7. I have no desire to use again but this fatigue is killing me. Is this normal at this stage and what can I do to get throug...
Onetwomany | Last answer
I'm not addicted, I take 2 pills 2 times a day as prescribed and in fact went from taking 8 a day to 4 in a matter of months by choice. My problem is I have 2 slipped discs, scoliosis, and some other issues that cause back and neck pain....
SSgt_Best_Girl | Last answer
How long do the withdrawals from suboxone last? I was on it for a year and 4 months. The doctor cut me off cold turkey. Plz Help Me!!!!
SnoopTodd | Last answer
So it is day-6,No more body aches,no more vommiting,Good energy flow thru out the day With the help of Multivitamins,Lots of water and staying active (first 3 days I was in bed unless I had to shower or vomit) But still feel a little dep...
doongy13 | Last answer
I have been taking over the counter coricidin cough and cold (triple c's) for about 3 years now. i have tried rehab i have tried anti depressants, NA meetings and meeting with psychiatrists. nothing has worked. i always go right back to ...
aprilledawwwn | Last answer
For years I have struggled to breathe through my blocked nose and for a year I have been excessively using nasal decongestants as it is the only way I can breathe freely. Blowing my nose is something I do constantly although this has nev...
Olivia1001 | Last answer
I have been addicted to opiates for going on 5 years. I started with percocet and gradually moved up to fentanyl and started doing more and more every day. I tried suboxone but once I found I couldn't afford it it immediately made me rel...
anon779 | Last answer
6452367_tn?1430948192
Will Olanzapine help with withdrawals from Oxycodone. I am down to 10mg of Oxy and it has been a fight for me.. I did wean myself off Hydrocodone which made me happy but then I got on oxy 30 mg and have reduced my dosage. Will this medic...
jac1217 | Last answer
8405366_tn?1397980185
I have been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, & ADD. I also believe to have undiagnosed OCD. I also have panic attacks & night terrors. My history of addiction has made it exceedingly difficult to find...
lovebug9 | Last answer
Where can u find L- Tyrosine in Tucson ,Az asap please!!!
doongy13 | Last answer
I am in my 7th week of pregnancy & I have smokes for about the last 4 years I recently on my third child and I really want to stop smoking. Im a marine corps drill instructor and im high pace all day and find smoking my need lately.Is th...
silly_marie | Last answer
8265858_tn?1403382144
It's been 72 hrs since I last took norco. I've been drinking lots of water, eating pretty healthy, taking a multi vitamin. I am also starting my day with one tramadol 50mg. I only use them when needed during the day and I take three .5mg...
Scaredformylife1981 | Last answer
I am in engineering ...i have problem with my hand writing ...while i am writing my hand become vibrating and i am not able to hold pen in my hand so that i am not able to write properly and i loss the confidence...plz tell me how to sol...
mkp1110 | Posted
A
A
This Forum's Experts
1684282_tn?1410976195
MDS Rapid Drug Detox
Southfield, MI
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now