Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Addiction Forum

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.
Ok so i was on oxycodone for close to 2 years due to a drunk driver damaging my back. My relationship with my doctor was great until i st...
ive had a drinking problem for the past three years. my anxiety has gotten so bad to the point i need to drink in the morning. the only t...
I binged hard as all get out since January. Unfortunately. But quit cold turkey as of 5-11-14. Pretty much doing the Thomas Recipe. Mixed...
im 25 weeks pregnant been on opiates for 14 years now i cant ever seem to kick the habit. i was on suboxone before finding out i was expe...
Would there be someone here that knows information on the pain medicine Exalgo? Side effects? Toll on the body physically, mentally? My...
So I used to smoke weed heavily before i became pregnant but now that Ive been pregnant ive smoked occasionally. I started smoking cigare...
Popular Resources
Is treating glaucoma with marijuana all hype, or can hemp actually help?
If you think marijuana has no ill effects on your health, this article from Missouri Medicine may make you think again.
Julia Aharonov, DO, reveals the quickest way to beat drug withdrawal.
Tricks to help you quit for good.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.