Adoption Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By kevinstinar
Hello am kevin and i was wondering if any one is here hoping to adopt a baby then kindly email me via for more inform...
1448645_tn?1370071096
Durban81Nov 10
Durban81Oct 13
By Durban81
Hey anyone else waiting to adopt in South Africa. We are finslly approved and on the waiting list and expect to wait...
By kevinstinar
Hello thanks for your time and interest I was wondering if they is some one who can adopt a baby?
By Vi_Watts
Hi I'm 27 (almost 28 weeks) with a baby girl and I'm considering adoption since I don't have enough stability in my l...
By lotsoflove0009
Im looking for help or any advice because I am 7mos pregnant and we decided adoption.
By sillycubb
I'm 22 weeks and I'm considering adoption. Just bc of my financial and relationship situation. Has anyone done or con...
By growing_a_gift
Hello ladies, I am four weeks pregnant with my fifth child. i recently separated from a domestic violence relations...
By tiffers15
I'm 19 weeks and I dont want to keep my baby girl anymore because I don't have a good support system and her dad does...
By tayradiance
And can give me tips and advice on how and where to start. I myself am adopted but have no idea what to do. What age...
By southerngang
I'm getting so upset bc it is taking so long to find a baby to adopt. I would love any advice PLEASE
By MartinsFamily
My husband and I are interested in adopting a baby, I am 23 and he is 26. We both have stable jobs and are renting to...
By Beernuts
Im 34 and have been thinking about trying to find my birthparents. I was adopted at birth and have no clue how to sta...
By heatherrk81 Blank
This is a long one, sorry lol - I'm 32 yrs old, married and 18 weeks along with my husband and mys first baby. When...
9704378_tn?1418176093
p_cakesssOct 22
Durban81Oct 21
Durban81Oct 21
Durban81Oct 14
By Miss_Courtney
So, pretty much, I think I'm going to parent my baby. My 1st choice was to place it for adoption, then, something in ...
480448_tn?1403547723
EllaMariSep 27
EllaMariSep 01
EllaMariJul 31
EllaMariJul 11
By nursegirl6572Blank Blank
Hi all, I just wanted to post a reminder that MedHelp does not allow solicitation for personal info, emails, names, e...
jeraberaSep 14
kimmyy93Aug 23
By abcqueen86
My boyfriend and i are definitely not ready for a baby. We have been fighting alot lately and i feel so alone and lik...
jeraberaSep 14
Wits777Aug 14
By jayjay2009
Im not sure about this im 19 weeks and I been thinking about adoption but I don't want to make a bad choice I want to...
By KRBall
My boyfriend and I are looking into adopting a child, we have a four year old. My bf is military and I am working on ...
By Denny99
M husband and I have been through 4 rounds of IVF and have not been successful. We are now considering adoption. Ho...
By jesiewatson Blank
My husband and I are in our twentys amd have a 4 year ols son, I recenrly found out that due to unexplained as of yet...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank