Aa
A
A
Close

Adoption Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

1 - 20 (of 496) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, i have a 5 year old girl who has recently been adopted by my husband. Her biological father has been out of the picture basically since birth, never paid child support and is addicted to drugs and alcohol, yet he wouldnt give up h...
  Posted
My husband and I desperately want to adopt a newborn, I can't Conceive and we have so much love to give. We have been scammed Before, We just wanted to know if private adoption a good way For us to proceed. And how would we know in th...
  Posted
2290570 tn?1339570378
I am 18 and I'm adopted but my adoption was a closed adoption. I know little to nothing about my birth parents and I know that one of the reason for a closed adoption is for it to be "closed" no contact, no names,no finding out. But I r...
  Posted
In June of 2015 a friend of mine and my girlfriend approached us.she was 28 weeks pregnant and asked if we would adopt. We had tried ivf several times resulting in 2 miscarriages over a 3 year period and she knew how badly we wanted a c...
  Posted
Is there a good place to locate a birthmother who is looking to place her baby for adoption?
  Posted
17049300 tn?1457716777
Okay, so, I am adopted, and I am 18 years old. I was on my Facebook yesterday, and saw a message that was apparently a couple years old. Anyhow, the message basically said that the sender's older brother may be my biological father. Here...
  Posted
I posted a couple weeks back. My husband and I were suppose to be adopting this month. The baby boy was born 10-5 and weighed 5lbs.6oz. The mother, decided to change her mind about us getting the baby and we didn't know until we were at ...
  Posted
I am currently 17 years old and about to turn 18 within a few short months and I've been recently thinking about finding my birth parents. When I was three I was adopted from Ukraine an area over by Odessa and that's all I really know. ...
  Posted
hello i was in a coma for 5 years and when i woke up my husband & family had left me now i wanted to move to foreign country to buy or purchase children legally i want to send these children to a foreign school and when they come back se...
  Posted
I was wondering what to do if you've had an adoption agency turn you down due to they have too many waiting families and can not help at this time?
  Posted
1448645 tn?1370071096
Hey anyone else waiting to adopt in South Africa. We are finslly approved and on the waiting list and expect to wait a long time due to wanting to adopt same race baby. (caucasian baby) I pray we get blessed soon. :)
  Posted
Hey, y'all! I'm 17 and my baby boy, Jasper, is due around December 22nd! For about 3 months I have been working with the Gladney Adoption Center in Texas. I have a wonderful case worker named Amy who is helping me find adoptive parents ...
  Posted
My boyfriend and i are definitely not ready for a baby. We have been fighting alot lately and i feel so alone and like i cant do this. We havent discussed it but i feel like it may be in everyones best interest.
  Posted
Im 34 and have been thinking about trying to find my birthparents. I was adopted at birth and have no clue how to start looking. Also for some of you pregnant women on here, how would you feel if your adopted son came looking for you? Af...
  Posted
Im not sure about this im 19 weeks and I been thinking about adoption but I don't want to make a bad choice I want to keep my baby but I don't to be a bad mom and not give him the opportunity to have a good life
  Posted
My boyfriend and I are looking into adopting a child, we have a four year old. My bf is military and I am working on my nursing degree. We do not have the funds to go through an adoption agency, and are wondering if anyone has any insigh...
  Posted
My husband and I are interested in adopting a baby, I am 23 and he is 26. We both have stable jobs and are renting to own our own home. We are relatively financially stable, I'm sure we could be better lol, but we do fine. That being sa...
  Posted
Hello ladies, I am four weeks pregnant with my fifth child. i recently separated from a domestic violence relationship about 3 months ago. i had a very brief sex only thing with a man beginning of last month and i came up pregnant thi...
  Posted
Hi I'm 27 (almost 28 weeks) with a baby girl and I'm considering adoption since I don't have enough stability in my life for a baby at the moment. My ex messed with my birth control and was extremely abusive during the 3 months we dated ...
  Posted
8917634 tn?1402668183
Since I last posted here with my please for advice for adoption exhaustion, which might I add I had a slew of amazing compassionate people offer advice and consoled me with understanding. So again today I am reaching out. I am lost, I fe...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources