Aa
A
A
Close
Adoption Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.
21 - 40 (of 507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8917634 tn?1402668183
Since I last posted here with my please for advice for adoption exhaustion, which might I add I had a slew of amazing compassionate peopl...
3 answers |
Our homestudy is finished, we have a attorney. We thought we had a baby to adopt. But, Family decided to keep. Adoption agencies are so e...
2 answers |
I'm getting so upset bc it is taking so long to find a baby to adopt. I would love any advice PLEASE
3 answers |
And can give me tips and advice on how and where to start. I myself am adopted but have no idea what to do. What agencies ect ect.
18 answers |
I'm 22 weeks and I'm considering adoption. Just bc of my financial and relationship situation. Has anyone done or considered this? Closed...
11 answers |
My ex-husband stepped out when my daughter was 9 months old,but even before that he never had anything to do with her. It was a vivid thr...
1 answer |
So I'm not wanting to give my baby up for adoption. But I'm curious if anyone on here ever has. I want to know how hard it is to walk awa...
9 answers |
I am 14 years old. I was adopted when i was about 5 or 7 years old. I kinda remember what they look like but also remember a couple other...
1 answer |
anybody out there looking for a great family for you baby we are the ones who would love to help you
2 answers |
350946 tn?1287627215
How do you go about adoption? I would like to adopt a baby of middleastern decent but I havent found any info on how to do that? Can any...
3 answers |
I am pregnant. And at the momment I am definetly considering adoption because I am a teenager. I'm looking for a couple that would be int...
6 answers |
Husband and I can't afford lawyer fees to adopt from agencies, so we've tried thru the state, in process of home study, but they said tha...
1 answer |
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to adopt a two or three year old when you are aged 49 years old. I have no children of my o...
1 answer |
15952705 tn?1444200840
I'm 28. I have known since I was a teenager I couldn't have kids. I am seriously look into private adoption. Has anyone ever tried it or ...
|
Not looking for judgment, considering adoption strongly. Just don't think it's my time to be a mother because I can't see how or why anyo...
6 answers |
There has recently been an uptick in people posting as the parent or guardian of a child being put up for adoption and wanting potential ...
1 answer |
I'm 19 weeks and I dont want to keep my baby girl anymore because I don't have a good support system and her dad doesn't agree on everyth...
11 answers |
480448 tn?1426952138
Hi all, I just wanted to post a reminder that MedHelp does not allow solicitation for personal info, emails, names, etc, of people consid...
12 answers |
10917657 tn?1413989380
I know this is an adoption forum, but there really isn't one for foster parents, so I thought I'd post the question here in hopes that so...
4 answers |
My husband and I have been lookin to adopt privately. We have a great lawyer. However before we went the lawyer route we were in contact ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources