Aa
A
A
Close
Adoption Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.
21 - 40 (of 524) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering what to do if you've had an adoption agency turn you down due to they have too many waiting families and can not help at ...
2 answers |
Im 34 and have been thinking about trying to find my birthparents. I was adopted at birth and have no clue how to start looking. Also for...
7 answers |
Im not sure about this im 19 weeks and I been thinking about adoption but I don't want to make a bad choice I want to keep my baby but I ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
My boyfriend and I are looking into adopting a child, we have a four year old. My bf is military and I am working on my nursing degree. W...
1 answer |
My husband and I are interested in adopting a baby, I am 23 and he is 26. We both have stable jobs and are renting to own our own home. W...
1 answer |
Hello ladies, I am four weeks pregnant with my fifth child. i recently separated from a domestic violence relationship about 3 months a...
10 answers |
Hi I'm 27 (almost 28 weeks) with a baby girl and I'm considering adoption since I don't have enough stability in my life for a baby at th...
22 answers |
8917634 tn?1402668183
Since I last posted here with my please for advice for adoption exhaustion, which might I add I had a slew of amazing compassionate peopl...
3 answers |
Our homestudy is finished, we have a attorney. We thought we had a baby to adopt. But, Family decided to keep. Adoption agencies are so e...
2 answers |
I'm getting so upset bc it is taking so long to find a baby to adopt. I would love any advice PLEASE
3 answers |
And can give me tips and advice on how and where to start. I myself am adopted but have no idea what to do. What agencies ect ect.
18 answers |
I'm 22 weeks and I'm considering adoption. Just bc of my financial and relationship situation. Has anyone done or considered this? Closed...
11 answers |
My ex-husband stepped out when my daughter was 9 months old,but even before that he never had anything to do with her. It was a vivid thr...
1 answer |
So I'm not wanting to give my baby up for adoption. But I'm curious if anyone on here ever has. I want to know how hard it is to walk awa...
9 answers |
I am 14 years old. I was adopted when i was about 5 or 7 years old. I kinda remember what they look like but also remember a couple other...
1 answer |
anybody out there looking for a great family for you baby we are the ones who would love to help you
2 answers |
350946 tn?1287627215
How do you go about adoption? I would like to adopt a baby of middleastern decent but I havent found any info on how to do that? Can any...
3 answers |
I am pregnant. And at the momment I am definetly considering adoption because I am a teenager. I'm looking for a couple that would be int...
6 answers |
Husband and I can't afford lawyer fees to adopt from agencies, so we've tried thru the state, in process of home study, but they said tha...
1 answer |
15952705 tn?1444200840
I'm 28. I have known since I was a teenager I couldn't have kids. I am seriously look into private adoption. Has anyone ever tried it or ...
|
A
A
Adoption Community Resources