Aa
A
A
Close

Adoption Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

21 - 40 (of 494) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
And can give me tips and advice on how and where to start. I myself am adopted but have no idea what to do. What agencies ect ect.
tayradiance | Last answer
I'm 22 weeks and I'm considering adoption. Just bc of my financial and relationship situation. Has anyone done or considered this? Closed or open? Pros and cons.
sillycubb | Last answer
My ex-husband stepped out when my daughter was 9 months old,but even before that he never had anything to do with her. It was a vivid three seconds a day that she would even see him, and that was when he would walk through the bedroom to...
apd1222 | Last answer
So I'm not wanting to give my baby up for adoption. But I'm curious if anyone on here ever has. I want to know how hard it is to walk away from something you created. I'm in a situation where walking away may be my only option, but i...
dasart13 | Last answer
2290570_tn?1339570378
I am 18 and I'm adopted but my adoption was a closed adoption. I know little to nothing about my birth parents and I know that one of the reason for a closed adoption is for it to be "closed" no contact, no names,no finding out. But I r...
ms_mary | Last answer
I am 14 years old. I was adopted when i was about 5 or 7 years old. I kinda remember what they look like but also remember a couple other things. I want to know a little more about my birth parents but i can't find anything that would he...
Nicole____ | Last answer
anybody out there looking for a great family for you baby we are the ones who would love to help you
mlb2761 | Last answer
350946_tn?1287627215
How do you go about adoption? I would like to adopt a baby of middleastern decent but I havent found any info on how to do that? Can anyone point me it the right direction?
sweetdrda | Last answer
I am pregnant. And at the momment I am definetly considering adoption because I am a teenager. I'm looking for a couple that would be interested in possible adoption?
Haylss | Last answer
Husband and I can't afford lawyer fees to adopt from agencies, so we've tried thru the state, in process of home study, but they said that they don't really do new born adoptions, that it's scarce. Is there any other way
Cassandra89 | Last answer
Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to adopt a two or three year old when you are aged 49 years old. I have no children of my own and I have always thought about adopting but haven't gone ahead with it. I hope you will pro...
needadvice21 | Last answer
15952705_tn?1444200840
I'm 28. I have known since I was a teenager I couldn't have kids. I am seriously look into private adoption. Has anyone ever tried it or is anyone lookingbfr a prospective adoptive family.
LadiiLuk | Last answer
Not looking for judgment, considering adoption strongly. Just don't think it's my time to be a mother because I can't see how or why anyone would bring an innocent and defenseless baby into a mess like this, a world like this. Don't have...
metalmommie | Last answer
There has recently been an uptick in people posting as the parent or guardian of a child being put up for adoption and wanting potential adoptive parents to contact them via email. I know there are many families looking to adopt who are ...
EllaMari | Last answer
I'm 19 weeks and I dont want to keep my baby girl anymore because I don't have a good support system and her dad doesn't agree on everything I do so I feel like it would be better for her to be put up for adoption. Someone help.
tiffers15 | Last answer
480448_tn?1426952138
Hi all, I just wanted to post a reminder that MedHelp does not allow solicitation for personal info, emails, names, etc, of people considering adoption. This is a support forum only, NOT a site to connect people in that way. Thanks f...
nursegirl6572 | Last answer
10917657_tn?1413989380
I know this is an adoption forum, but there really isn't one for foster parents, so I thought I'd post the question here in hopes that someone maybe has experience with fostering. My foster daughter has weekly visits with her mother,...
AlisonK45 | Last answer
My husband and I have been lookin to adopt privately. We have a great lawyer. However before we went the lawyer route we were in contact with. Agency am birthmother. However it was a scam. We sent them over 5,000 dollars for All the care...
JenG33 | Last answer
I have a 5 1/2 year old daughter. Her mother left me and we divorced me when my baby was only 1 1/2. Through a messed up divorce, she was allowed to leave the state with my baby. I live in MI and my daughter lives in MT. My ex wife ...
RP2337 | Last answer
My son is 10 yrs old. His father had a lot of mental problems and decided to commit suicide at the age of 18. My son was only 3 months when this happened. A year after he passed his best friend and I got together and have been together e...
jess2782 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...