Aa
A
A
Close

Adoption Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

41 - 60 (of 494) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I adopted my nephews child and I let him see him for the first time and take pics. Now I see and hear from everyone that is he is calling him my son..when I had a talk with him and said that my husband and I are mom and dad. you can be u...
cv1az | Last answer
11886720_tn?1422030842
my husband is adopting my oldest son and my lawyer asked about the divorce that he filed but was dissmissed. i am wonder why they are wanting to know why they want to look into it?
maddytylermathias | Last answer
This is a long one, sorry lol - I'm 32 yrs old, married and 18 weeks along with my husband and mys first baby. When I was 16, I had a daughter and gave her up for adoption. I hope this helps some people, who aren't sure what to expect ...
heatherrk81 | Last answer
9704378_tn?1451807183
So, pretty much, I think I'm going to parent my baby. My 1st choice was to place it for adoption, then, something in my mind clicked that decided to give parenting a try. There are times where I think that I may not be able to do it. I'm...
Miss_Courtney | Last answer
M husband and I have been through 4 rounds of IVF and have not been successful. We are now considering adoption. However, there are so many agencies out there and I really don't know which ones are legit or just want to break our bank ...
Denny99 | Last answer
My husband and I are in our twentys amd have a 4 year ols son, I recenrly found out that due to unexplained as of yet fertility issues I cant have anymore children. We are wanting to adopt but don't even know where to start or how we wil...
jesiewatson | Last answer
8917634_tn?1402668183
I am a hopeful adoptive mom, which makes me a childless mother. My husband and I have been on this journey to adopt for 5 years now. Agencies are rediculously expensive and I am not quite sure why one agency can be 20 thousand and the ...
ahnabell23 | Last answer
So hubby and I are an interracial couple...I'm Afro-Latina and he is White...we were looking into infant adoption. We were primarily interested in AA or Biracial but haven't found a match that stuck...now we are looking into embryo adopt...
Miso_Mama | Posted
8781388_tn?1408316394
I'm 17 and 8 months pregnant. The father and I decided we'd place our son up for adoption. We've already met the couple and they're really good people. I'm worried that when I hold my baby boy for the first time I may not be able to go t...
Meanobeano | Last answer
Are you a perspective adoptive parent, an expectant parent, or an adoptive parent? We are perspective adoptive parents waiting for the right match. What about you?
joli1987 | Last answer
9704378_tn?1451807183
I hope @ least 1 of you sees this, as I notice that this forum doesn't get many recent posts. I'm a FTM considering adoption for my baby. I'd like to message those who have already placed their babies. I'd love to hear about your experie...
7530616_tn?1406422610
OMG
So I finally just told my mom about taking my son back and she didn't react like I thought bcuz I was expecting the worse. But yes she is concerned about the financial part which I mean what parent wouldnt be. I told her the only thing I...
kimmyy93 | Last answer
9704378_tn?1451807183
I went to 1 to take a free test. I found out that I was pregnant, & now the women I talked to about the pregnancy & adoption won't leave me alone about it. I hate to sound mean, but I feel like they're pushing it on me now since I me...
560091_tn?1437054632
My son's birthmom is currently in labor having her son, the irony is today was my son's that she placed with me original's due date. My son is currently sick with Croup so I can't take him around the baby until he's better but I do pla...
Wits777 | Last answer
9704378_tn?1451807183
From the shows I've seen before about adoption, I guess depending on the state, isn't the birth mom allowed to keep the baby for a certain amount of days before deciding on what her decision is going to be?
I am pregnant with my second child and I am giving it up for adoption. Has anyone gone through the adoption experience to possibly give me advice on it?
dtoombs | Last answer
9813602_tn?1406116873
Hi group, I've been reading these posts for awhile now and decided to post my story. First let me tell you I am not looking for attaboys or how wonderful, I am just hoping my story won't stir up to much controversy, just hoping someone ...
cw29063 | Last answer
7530616_tn?1406422610
Sorry but not pregnancy related but ultimately I had my son almost 2 months ago and I did put him up for an open adoption and he has been with his new family since he was 2 days old. But there is a clause for the adoption I have til Augu...
kimmyy93 | Last answer
My first child was adopted after 2 years of seeing me and ive gotten lots of information on him both parents names I just don't know a last name I have been very honestly that I wouldn't look for them or want to be to involved just pictu...
missbrittney2014 | Last answer
I'm 17 still in high school, got left ed back one time for being dum. But I'm 6w+1d. I want to keep it but I'm going to do adoption because my baby dad lefted and most of my family didn't want me to keep it at all. I feel like I'm stuck ...
Gabbie1_10_15 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...