Aa
A
A
Close
Adoption Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.
61 - 80 (of 507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My first child was adopted after 2 years of seeing me and ive gotten lots of information on him both parents names I just don't know a la...
5 answers |
I'm 17 still in high school, got left ed back one time for being dum. But I'm 6w+1d. I want to keep it but I'm going to do adoption becau...
5 answers |
I'm 19 and I'm 19 weeks and 2 days. My baby dad left me and got a new girlfriend. Idk what to do. I have no money, no car, no job and I w...
5 answers |
5938899 tn?1453692297
I am a Transwoman looking to adopt specifically a LGBTQIA child, sorry since I am Trans* I think that helping a child who has a less of a...
9 answers |
I adopted. My daougter out hopeing she would have a better. Life now im scared i made a mistake cuz now the adoptive parents. Dont send l...
5 answers |
5855454 tn?1386964436
Does anyone know how this works? I have sent feelers out to some places but have heard nothing back yet. I would love a new baby but at t...
6 answers |
is there anyone from england to talk to about adoption please? thank you :)
2 answers |
Im am 17 and seriously considering putting my baby up for adoption. Just asking for any advice or anything feom people who have been thro...
9 answers |
560091 tn?1437054632
This is not as much a statement as it is an issue I want to put out for other adoptive parents who have or have had this issue as I've se...
6 answers |
8899291 tn?1407199061
we have been ttc 2.5 years with 6 losses i have pcos and a heart shaped uterus. 3 rounds of clomid on 50mg all failed We are now ...
9 answers |
I posted on here a few months ago that I was considering adoption and since then iv decided to go against it. Just want to come on here a...
3 answers |
I'm 24 pregnant for the 3rd time my boyfriend and I are seriously thinking of adoption, this baby was not plan and we don't think we are ...
4 answers |
I am 13weeks pregnant with my second child &' because I am not stable enough for number two I decided on adoption. The father of my chil...
3 answers |
I'm 15 wks an 1day having thoughts about givin my baby up for adoption was wondering on how I would go about it an would I also need both...
3 answers |
Were do I go to find parents hat want to adopt
4 answers |
13 weeks pregnant and I am considering adoption I already have a 5 year old and I am NOT able to take care of another child the father is...
7 answers |
Hey well i am 14w 2d i am looking to place my baby up for adoption with a good stable family
10 answers |
7530616 tn?1406422610
I am 20 years old and 36+5 days with a baby boy. I am doing an open adoption for my baby boy because my babys father and I are not ready ...
11 answers |
I'm 19 and 28+5 weeks pregnant with a baby girl. This whole time I hadn't considered adoption till recently when I realized I don't know ...
4 answers |
8731374 tn?1399558449
Hi all! I'm new to the boards and the adoption process. My husband and I live in GA and we've been married 3 years. I work from home i...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources