Aa
A
A
Close
Adoption Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.
81 - 100 (of 507) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
8477840 tn?1398293919
Hello, my husband and I have just finished the homestudy process to adopt. We are sooooo excited!! But now we're wondering if anyone has ...
6 answers |
My husband and I have been TTC for 4 years now, I'm 23 and he is 25 and I have no idea how anyone affords IBF or if I could even.. when d...
|
i have had abnormal heart rhymes form since i was 13 years old now i'm 20 years old . i'm think of adopting children because of my condit...
6 answers |
Had 3 miscarriages who do i see to find out if I'll ever have kids
2 answers |
Looking to adopt!
Hi! My husband and I have 3 children of our own and would love to bring another child into our home. We have been so blessed and want t...
4 answers |
We are looking for a baby to adopt.
1 answer |
Private adoption in Alabama? My husband and I are hoping to adopt privately through our attorney. We would like to adopt an African Ameri...
1 answer |
I was adopted at a very young age. I don't really know what happened to me. All i know is that I have a Brother and a Sister that i don't...
Hi. I'm a 29 yr old homemaker, with a 28 yr old fiancé. We are getting married July 11th. My question is... what's the best way to start...
1 answer |
How ddo i go about finding them for him
6 answers |
Hi I was adopted and wondering how they cope after being adopted and now your pregnant. I need support from people who been adopted them ...
1 answer |
My partner and I have been seeking about him adopting my son as his father has nothing to do with him. He is on the birth certificate as ...
7 answers |
Ok my brother an his wife arent really in the,best living situation and she is now 8 months pregnant when the baby is born i will be adop...
5 answers |
Ok heres the situation my sister lives with my mom in an unstable environment and I want her. My mom has a house and over 30+ cats in it....
9 answers |
CPS took my daughter from me, and I was forced to give up my rights because I moved out of state. My mom wants to do an open adoption b...
7 answers |
5855454 tn?1386964436
Has anyone ever done an embryo adoption? I am down to only a few options for fertility and this is one of them. I know a little of how it...
6 answers |
Hello im 20 and my husband is also 20 and he has ed and its hard for him to u know get it up and we are posibly looking for adoption but ...
1 answer |
5110781 tn?1378365550
I already have a almost 2 yr old and am considering giving this bby up for adoption...i dnt have a bond with him or feel as i did with my...
6 answers |
Considering placing your baby for adoption is one of hardest things you'll ever do in your life. Believe me when I tell you this. It cha...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources