Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
1 - 20 (of 1555) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had a strange amount of symptoms sense having my daughter. She is three years old now but she came out 10 pounds and faceup!!!! I...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I have been dealing with so many issues over the past three years with only a diagnosis of "Fibromyalgia". Fatigue, muscle pain/weakness...
2 answers | 1 comment |
After 4 years away from this site, i am back again in worse shape than before. I have been off experimenting on different thyroid treatm...
1 answer |
Can someone tell me the dosing for HC cream if using the cream instead of tablets? I remember the gram weight I think but not how often ...
1 answer |
Brain fog is a real problem. I know there are supplements for clarity, but I can't find them. Does anyone know how I can get 'clear' ag...
34 answers |
First I am sorry for the length...but after reading posts here I am seriously at a loss. I have had Hypo thyroidism since I was preteen....
I have been told that the adrenal system could cause thick oily, sweat. But i have also heard that a sick cns could cause it. My neuro is...
8 answers |
I have gotten some test results back and am trying to make sense of them while waiting to hear back from the doctor. My ACTH was very low...
2 answers |
I have had symptoms for two years of severe fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, muscle weakness, very thirsty all the time, etc. Exercise ma...
37 answers | 3 comments |
I received my lab results and my Plasma Free Cortisol was 0.10 mcg/dl which they consider normal. I don't know why they tested my Free i...
6 answers | 1 comment |
1099201 tn?1338184518
Is generic t3 lactose free
1 answer |
1099201 tn?1338184518
Is it possible ti have reactions to the fillers and binders in generic t3 thyroid medication.
1 answer |
I recently went to a highly recommended Endocrinologist due to consistent low levels of cortisol. I am a 42 year old female and have bee...
9 answers | 2 comments |
143746 tn?1301278422
I have had many symptoms of Adrenal Insufficiency for about 7 months. I just had my cortisol level checked for the first time and it was ...
13 answers | 4 comments |
I can force myself to have an adrenaline rush, I was curious as to if this was normal, or if I should maybe get something like this looke...
1 answer |
I have hypo thyroidism and take levothyroxine but have recently been put on prednisone for asthma. I'm feeling very anxious and shaky. ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I know some people have said there are no side effects from Cortef and that it's probably my dose is too low, but I now have at least 10 ...
16 answers | 1 comment |
I honestly can say I see now why some people with chronic illnesses say they'd rather just die. It's awful having an illness no one can s...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Here's my story. I'm new to the site, so here goes. Back in 2011, I started having a lot of fatigue. I started dropping weight. My blood ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am 33 years old. I have been itching all over my body for about 9 months now. I started itching once every other week, but ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
12182312 tn?1427687556
Blank
kelle619 added the Mood Tracker
Nov 10
Blank
Mahm7 commented on I had no idea there w...
Nov 09
1683365 tn?1305143156
Blank
ChefRachel76 added the Food Diary
Sep 30
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank
MI
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Adrenal Insufficiency Community Resources