Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
1 - 20 (of 1547) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had a strange amount of symptoms sense having my daughter. She is three years old now but she came out 10 pounds and faceup!!!! I...
11 answers |
I am taking just the introductory dosage of 100mg, but realize quickly that it wears off before the end of the day and after a week, seem...
Here's my story. I'm new to the site, so here goes. Back in 2011, I started having a lot of fatigue. I started dropping weight. My blood ...
143746 tn?1301278422
I have had many symptoms of Adrenal Insufficiency for about 7 months. I just had my cortisol level checked for the first time and it was ...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am 33 years old. I have been itching all over my body for about 9 months now. I started itching once every other week, but ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Here is what I have, not that I know what any of this means! Endocrinologist just said you have Hoshimoto's and will need to have blood ...
2 answers |
I need to find a good doc in Michigan to look at adrenal function. I've been to cardiologist--heart is good, but my BP is going bonkers,...
4 answers |
4492128 tn?1359292361
I would like to know if applying potent topical steroids on my face like betamethasone valerate and clobetasol propionate over a year and...
24 answers |
ACTH 3.7 and 4.1 range ref[4.3-22.4] 60 minute post draw = 24.9 Glucose also flagged low 59 range [65-99] BP 98/60 Total iron binding...
1 answer |
I have had symptoms for two years of severe fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, muscle weakness, very thirsty all the time, etc. Exercise ma...
37 answers | 2 comments |
I need some help. :( I seem to have all the symptoms of adrenal insufficiency but tests dont seem to reflect that. I have nausea, heada...
4 answers | 1 comment |
My result came back very normal, but I don't even know what is normal. Does anyone know the ranges for normal for a blood test for Cortis...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Just over 6 months ago my son was diagnosed with adrenal suppression, probably due to large doses of steroid inhalers for his asthma. Th...
22 answers | 1 comment |
19383564 tn?1477513584
It's rumpled's CL-anniversary. A big thank you for her 8 years of service as a Community Leader (CL) in Adrenal Insufficiency. Thank you ...
Hi ! I had a ACTH stim test done yesterday I also have Hashimotos and a low auto immune Here are the results from test would like inter...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 28year old Female. Briefly, I have been having fainting episodes - (sweating, dilated pupils, tunnel vision, heart palp...
2 answers |
When I am under stress, I don't seem to come out of it very easily. Frequent respiratory issues, pain, tremors, muscle cramping and achin...
1 answer |
I did the 1mg dexamethasone suppression test and it didnt suppress...but when I did the 2mg dexamethasone test it did suppress.. but I th...
7 answers |
Hi, I already posted a question but can't seem to find answers. 28 year old female. I have been feeling extremely sick latel...
1 answer |
so i just want to kinda know more about this since it seem to take a while to get in tests anywhere. i have a doctor i have tests that i ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank
MI
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Adrenal Insufficiency Community Resources