Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
21 - 40 (of 1524) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1139109 tn?1457409935
I was diagnosed with Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency about 3 weeks ago now in addition to being panhypopituitary, hypothryoid and several...
3 answers |
49 y/o male h/o organic encephalopathy 1 year ago. New PCP during initial eval conducted HPA axis blood work to discover 39.2 daytime te...
3 answers |
My life is falling apart. I sometimes only have a few hours of the day that I am functional. Fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, then oversleepin...
2 answers |
My first cortisol level was 4 at 7 am and the last one was 5.3 about 9:30 am. Is this low bc my endo says nothing about it. Thanks!
2 answers |
My son was born with panhypopituitarism. He is now 24 yrs. old and working an 8 hour a day job. I am trying to help him feel his best f...
1 answer |
14995219 tn?1437787871
I stared out with some serious stomach problems that lasted a few months. They stared in December, and I was turned away by doctor after ...
10 answers |
I have been recently diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency. My biggest problem is constant nausea, stomach and back pain, taking andanse...
1 answer |
So I am new to this whole "thing". Please see my results below my MD diagnosed it as "adrenal insufficiency" Baseline Draw- 19.7, Sta...
1 answer |
I am totally new here and wanted to introduce myself and say high to all:0). I am 38 Year Old male, Have been an athlete and or worked ou...
4 answers | 3 comments |
My Cortisol level after doing dexamethasone test is below noormal at 1.2. Pleas help me to understand what is wrong with me.
1 answer |
two year ago i was a healthy 23 year old girl weight 115 and after one year ago 143 gained 28 pounds . it all started with a severe hea...
5 answers |
I just had a AM cortisol lab of 1.1. Over the last 6 months I have been told I have Hashimotos. What does this mean?
1 answer |
17020225 tn?1455753197
Can adrenal fatigue, adrenal dysfunctions cause heart problems? . I know it does cause palpitations. But can it actually cause a probl...
1 answer |
Hi, Recently diagnosed (finally) with Adrenal Insufficiency. There was some back and forth between doctors on what type but it's lande...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey guys, I've been dealing with headaches, body aches, hypertension , vision problems, and array of other problems. I'm seeing a Neuro-...
1 answer |
I have Primary Addisons disease and take Hydrocortison and fludrocortisone and leveothyroxine for my thyroid. I have lowered my meds from...
1 answer |
758796 tn?1234066744
My family doctor has been treating me for my hypothyroidism. I was just diagnosed in September. My Dr. has been gradually increasing my...
6 answers |
I had an acth stim test about two weeks ago. I have been having a lot of health problems but they had calmed down some on the day of the ...
4 answers |
my son is 4 he was on redipred (prednisolone)for 5 days 2 mg daily. no taper he has been on this drug before but only for two days cour...
5 answers |
I had these done due to fatigue and insomnia . I had thought maybe the insomnia was due to high night cortisol levels but it doesn't seem...
3 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
5931836 tn?1466963790
Blank
ridey777 added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
Jun 26
5931836 tn?1466963790
Blank
ridey777 added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
Jun 26