Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
21 - 40 (of 1526) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
143746 tn?1301278422
I have had many symptoms of Adrenal Insufficiency for about 7 months. I just had my cortisol level checked for the first time and it was ...
10 answers | 1 comment |
Is a 0.6 cortisol level dangerous?
2 answers |
I was just wondering if anyone has cold chills, then horrible sweating. This goes on all day for me. I could not stay in grocery store to...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I had my annual endo. Appt. in Feb. and I told him coffee was making me tired. He checked my cortisol level. It was 4.4 at 2pm. He says t...
1 answer |
I have had adrenal fatigue to a year now and one strange symptom is that my eyes will suddenly start watering. Anyone else have this s...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I like to think i've got it all figured out most of the time, but now i am REALLY confused. I am a classic Adrenal Fatigue Mom. In ...
19 answers |
1139109 tn?1457409935
I was diagnosed with Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency about 3 weeks ago now in addition to being panhypopituitary, hypothryoid and several...
3 answers |
49 y/o male h/o organic encephalopathy 1 year ago. New PCP during initial eval conducted HPA axis blood work to discover 39.2 daytime te...
3 answers |
My life is falling apart. I sometimes only have a few hours of the day that I am functional. Fatigue, anxiety, insomnia, then oversleepin...
2 answers |
My first cortisol level was 4 at 7 am and the last one was 5.3 about 9:30 am. Is this low bc my endo says nothing about it. Thanks!
2 answers |
My son was born with panhypopituitarism. He is now 24 yrs. old and working an 8 hour a day job. I am trying to help him feel his best f...
1 answer |
14995219 tn?1437787871
I stared out with some serious stomach problems that lasted a few months. They stared in December, and I was turned away by doctor after ...
10 answers |
I have been recently diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency. My biggest problem is constant nausea, stomach and back pain, taking andanse...
1 answer |
So I am new to this whole "thing". Please see my results below my MD diagnosed it as "adrenal insufficiency" Baseline Draw- 19.7, Sta...
1 answer |
I am totally new here and wanted to introduce myself and say high to all:0). I am 38 Year Old male, Have been an athlete and or worked ou...
4 answers | 3 comments |
My Cortisol level after doing dexamethasone test is below noormal at 1.2. Pleas help me to understand what is wrong with me.
1 answer |
two year ago i was a healthy 23 year old girl weight 115 and after one year ago 143 gained 28 pounds . it all started with a severe hea...
5 answers |
I just had a AM cortisol lab of 1.1. Over the last 6 months I have been told I have Hashimotos. What does this mean?
1 answer |
17020225 tn?1455753197
Can adrenal fatigue, adrenal dysfunctions cause heart problems? . I know it does cause palpitations. But can it actually cause a probl...
1 answer |
Hi, Recently diagnosed (finally) with Adrenal Insufficiency. There was some back and forth between doctors on what type but it's lande...
2 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine 's ear surgery for kitty ag... Comment
15 hrs ago
Blank
242912 tn?1402547092
Blank
Jade59 commented on photo