Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
41 - 60 (of 1529) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My Cortisol level after doing dexamethasone test is below noormal at 1.2. Pleas help me to understand what is wrong with me.
1 answer |
two year ago i was a healthy 23 year old girl weight 115 and after one year ago 143 gained 28 pounds . it all started with a severe hea...
4 answers |
I just had a AM cortisol lab of 1.1. Over the last 6 months I have been told I have Hashimotos. What does this mean?
1 answer |
17020225 tn?1455753197
Can adrenal fatigue, adrenal dysfunctions cause heart problems? . I know it does cause palpitations. But can it actually cause a probl...
1 answer |
Hi, Recently diagnosed (finally) with Adrenal Insufficiency. There was some back and forth between doctors on what type but it's lande...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hey guys, I've been dealing with headaches, body aches, hypertension , vision problems, and array of other problems. I'm seeing a Neuro-...
1 answer |
I have Primary Addisons disease and take Hydrocortison and fludrocortisone and leveothyroxine for my thyroid. I have lowered my meds from...
1 answer |
758796 tn?1234066744
My family doctor has been treating me for my hypothyroidism. I was just diagnosed in September. My Dr. has been gradually increasing my...
6 answers |
I had an acth stim test about two weeks ago. I have been having a lot of health problems but they had calmed down some on the day of the ...
4 answers |
my son is 4 he was on redipred (prednisolone)for 5 days 2 mg daily. no taper he has been on this drug before but only for two days cour...
5 answers |
I had these done due to fatigue and insomnia . I had thought maybe the insomnia was due to high night cortisol levels but it doesn't seem...
3 answers |
657231 tn?1453836403
I know this is off topic, but as I usually respond a lot as CL so I wanted to let people know what is going on... I just found out that I...
11 answers | 2 comments |
I have no sex drive, no appetite, and I never feel 'tired' per say, I sleep and eat because I should. In addition to this my ability to h...
1 answer |
My first cortisol level was 4 at 7 am and the last one was 5.3 about 9:30 am. Is this low bc my endo says nothing about it. Thanks!
So far I've stumped two Endos and have been referred to Mayo. My 8am serum cortisol and my 24 hour urine cortisol levels are both <1. My ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I am 76 recently diagnosed with Adrenal Insufficiency after being in hospital for another problem and sodium found to be low enough to ca...
2 answers |
Sir, My mother aged approx 78 Yrs, suffering HTN, DM TYPE-2, IHD, HYPOTHYROIDISM, PERKINSONS DISEASE & other age related problems since l...
2 answers |
My morning cortisol is 24.2. Normal limit up to 22. I have horrible fatigue would this little increase cause symptoms?
2 answers |
I've been having a huge amount of health problems since January, so about 11 months. It started suddenly with stabbing right sided abdomi...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I would appreciate the help immensely, I'm desperate. I didn't know that cortisol had to be measured at 8 am (docs didn't tell me it ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine enjoying fall-like weather ! Comment
18 mins ago
Blank
ClareLG commented on Croup - I thought adu...
Sep 16
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on photo
Sep 13
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank
MI
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Adrenal Insufficiency Community Resources