Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
41 - 60 (of 1524) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
657231 tn?1453836403
I know this is off topic, but as I usually respond a lot as CL so I wanted to let people know what is going on... I just found out that I...
11 answers | 2 comments |
I have no sex drive, no appetite, and I never feel 'tired' per say, I sleep and eat because I should. In addition to this my ability to h...
1 answer |
My first cortisol level was 4 at 7 am and the last one was 5.3 about 9:30 am. Is this low bc my endo says nothing about it. Thanks!
So far I've stumped two Endos and have been referred to Mayo. My 8am serum cortisol and my 24 hour urine cortisol levels are both <1. My ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
I am 76 recently diagnosed with Adrenal Insufficiency after being in hospital for another problem and sodium found to be low enough to ca...
2 answers |
Sir, My mother aged approx 78 Yrs, suffering HTN, DM TYPE-2, IHD, HYPOTHYROIDISM, PERKINSONS DISEASE & other age related problems since l...
2 answers |
My morning cortisol is 24.2. Normal limit up to 22. I have horrible fatigue would this little increase cause symptoms?
2 answers |
I've been having a huge amount of health problems since January, so about 11 months. It started suddenly with stabbing right sided abdomi...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I would appreciate the help immensely, I'm desperate. I didn't know that cortisol had to be measured at 8 am (docs didn't tell me it ...
1 answer |
I am considering contacting Dr. Michael Lam, but am so afraid of yet another sham doctor. His website and books are fabulous, and what he...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have Hashimoto and have also tested for salivary cortisol which was so low (three daily values out of four), also I have tested al...
4 answers |
I am 25 years old and since 2 years I am suffering from acne, excessive facial hair and hair loss. I've had irregular periods my whole li...
1 answer |
I have adrenal fatigue stage 3. By far the most troubling is low mental energy. I don't really have body fatigue. Now it got to a point w...
Can anyone explain how Weight gain and adrenal fatigue are related. As I understand it those with adrenal fatigue can gain fat around th...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I recently went to a highly recommended Endocrinologist due to consistent low levels of cortisol. I am a 42 year old female and have bee...
9 answers |
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while but this is my first question :) I need serious help, I'm desperate. I've been suffering for 2...
13 answers |
Hi there, I am just trying to find answers and pursuing options. This March I was diagnosed wtith adrenal insufficiency but it was found ...
9 answers |
Folks, this is a BEWARE post. Do NOT go off your meds out of nowhere. See, I take hydrocortisone, and at my suggestion, my doc and I ...
2 answers |
16385208 tn?1447511153
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 2010 been on 10mg of Hydrocortosone for 1 year and 4 months by my old Endo now I have a new Endo w...
2 answers |
hello to all, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few years back after having had muscle aches, joint pain, tingling, extreme fatigue ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
5931836 tn?1466963790
Blank
ridey777 added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
Jun 26
5931836 tn?1466963790
Blank
ridey777 added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
Jun 26