Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
41 - 60 (of 1518) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having a huge amount of health problems since January, so about 11 months. It started suddenly with stabbing right sided abdomi...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I would appreciate the help immensely, I'm desperate. I didn't know that cortisol had to be measured at 8 am (docs didn't tell me it ...
1 answer |
I am considering contacting Dr. Michael Lam, but am so afraid of yet another sham doctor. His website and books are fabulous, and what he...
18 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I have Hashimoto and have also tested for salivary cortisol which was so low (three daily values out of four), also I have tested al...
4 answers |
I am 25 years old and since 2 years I am suffering from acne, excessive facial hair and hair loss. I've had irregular periods my whole li...
1 answer |
I have adrenal fatigue stage 3. By far the most troubling is low mental energy. I don't really have body fatigue. Now it got to a point w...
Can anyone explain how Weight gain and adrenal fatigue are related. As I understand it those with adrenal fatigue can gain fat around th...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I recently went to a highly recommended Endocrinologist due to consistent low levels of cortisol. I am a 42 year old female and have bee...
9 answers |
Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while but this is my first question :) I need serious help, I'm desperate. I've been suffering for 2...
13 answers |
Hi there, I am just trying to find answers and pursuing options. This March I was diagnosed wtith adrenal insufficiency but it was found ...
9 answers |
Folks, this is a BEWARE post. Do NOT go off your meds out of nowhere. See, I take hydrocortisone, and at my suggestion, my doc and I ...
2 answers |
16385208 tn?1447511153
I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism in 2010 been on 10mg of Hydrocortosone for 1 year and 4 months by my old Endo now I have a new Endo w...
2 answers |
hello to all, I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia a few years back after having had muscle aches, joint pain, tingling, extreme fatigue ...
1 answer |
I have had symptoms for two years of severe fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, muscle weakness, very thirsty all the time, etc. Exercise ma...
36 answers |
Hi, I'm new here and first want to thank you for all the REALLY helpful info on this site. I recently had a blood cortisol level (first t...
6 answers | 3 comments |
I have done all the cortisol testing throughout the day and found almost no levels in the morning and then throughout the pm they rise to...
2 answers |
ive been taking citalopram (celexa) for years now and i've read antidepressants/anti anxiety meds can interfere with serum readings of co...
1 answer |
Hi wondering if anyone can help I have high dhea 18.9 and I think my cortisol levels are forever changing from low to high ! Going back t...
14 answers |
Hi there! I'm Adrenal Insufficient as recently figured out when I went into Adrenal Crisis. As I'm sure a lot of you have experienced,...
2 answers |
I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had started having headaches, especially right behind my eyes and the feeling of "eye strain". ...
5 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
BarbieDob01 emmadob Comment
May 22
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on Cindy's status
May 19
Blank