Aa
A
A
Close

Adrenal Insufficiency Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

41 - 60 (of 1501) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm a 22 y/o female. I have not had a period for almost 4.5 months. I have always had irregular periods. My LH was 25 and my FSH was 6.6. My doctor said this is normal, but after researching it it appears my LH is only normal if I am...
violetmiles160 | Last answer
1139187_tn?1355710247
Hello, I was put on HC 10/5/2.5 to help with the anxiety from taking naturethroid hormone. I started today but whats weird is i feel like my anxiety was increased by tenfold. Is this possible?
Brucergoldberg | Last answer
Hi, I've been struggling for months now with a large range of symptoms. I've been thru 5 different doctors and have managed to get most of the lab work done that I need. However, my current doctor (internist) is stumped and I feel we...
southrngrl | Last answer
14995219_tn?1437787871
I stared out with some serious stomach problems that lasted a few months. They stared in December, and I was turned away by doctor after doctor, told I had "IBS." So i pushed through the pain,swelling, vomiting, and nausea and continued ...
Taylorloveslife | Last answer
I've read, Pregnenolone (The Mother of reproductive hormones) does impair the healthy function of Tetrahydrocannabinol receptors in the brain. For me, this is an unwanted side effect. I am a medical THC user who needs to get the most out...
ElectricRider | Last answer
Hi there, I am a 36 year old woman. I have been experiencing menopause-like symptoms such as night sweats and hot flashes for years and decreased libido and vaginal dryness for the last year. That last one is what brought me in to my...
nawailohi | Last answer
Hello I have low cortisols. I went am seeing a naturopath doctor helping me with Adrecore and kavinace. I have muscle weakness in my legs and knees it feels tingly and just real weak like I dont waNt to stand up for long. It also gives m...
cmshelman | Last answer
This may not be the right forum but I'm trying many various ones in search of an answer... I had toxoplasmosis when I was 17 and took prednisone for three months then tapered off without any worries. It has recently returned as it...
lola200677 | Last answer
Are there any side effect of taking vitamins(e.g. vitamin D+calcium) for long time as 3 months or more. Does "Omeprazole 20mg" cause any harmful effect in long term use ?
Seasun1 | Last answer
I have been diagnosed with secondary adrenal insufficiency. I also have panhypopituitarism. I have been on 5mg of prednisone since my dx in 96. I have been doing some research and am interested in finding out more about constant subcuta...
shadowfx78 | Last answer
My ACTH test is 53 range 6-50 cortisol is 25 range 6-22 is this considered high? Doc is looking for my bad fatigue problem. Going by rumpled my ACTH test was not done in a chilled tube so am going to have it redone. So far had 24 hour ur...
woodshoes | Last answer
Hello I am new to this forum, just wanted to try to get some advise ... I am 49yrs old and last year I was diagnosed with an adrenal mass incidentally found while they were doing a thoracic MRI... I have been getting your mass checked ...
Mylilbebe | Last answer
Hello everyone I am new to this forum ... Just looking for some advice ...My cortisol and ACTH levels are very low , both were taken at 8AM...I have 2 adrenal masses and the doctor said he was not concerned with the low levels , said he...
Mylilbebe | Last answer
Hello I am new to this site but just wanted to see if anyone could give me some advice ...I am 49 yes old and have 2 adrenal masses , a large one and a smaller one ...I recently went to a hospital for evaluation only adrenal masses and t...
Mylilbebe | Last answer
Hi. I have been fealing very hot the past 4-5 months, occasional headaches, sweating, heart palpitations. My skin feels constantly like it is on fire. I got my cortisol tested via saliva testing, all seem to drop on the normal range, but...
Poorfellla | Last answer
My cortisol level came back at 30.5 (range up to 18). ACTH was 15 (range 7-90). Doctor has ordered CT to look for tumors on adrenal gland. Waiting any minute for the results. I had PCOS (before my hysterectomy) and haven't felt good...
say7418 | Last answer
I have been having problems for several years. My endocrinologist said he was certain I had adrenal fatigue and ordered an ACTH test. His nurse just called and said I was fine and he didn't need me to come back. My results were: Basel...
NatsFan78 | Last answer
Endo ordered ACTH stimulation test due to low cortisol of 6.8. On test day the base line was 7 and after 60 minutes it was 25.8, would this result indicate Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency?
NBRyan113 | Last answer
New endo wants an acth test. I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency 6 years ago & hve been on hydrocortisone since. he says my adrenal may have started working, tho i have no idea why. Is this even possible?
Mimi55556666 | Last answer
Hi, I had a brain tumor removed about eight years ago. Then a five years ago I was found in my apartment passed out for four days. I went into a non-hypoglycemic coma, because of that I have to take steroids. It started off at an ...
Kimaviry | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank
MI
657231_tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Adrenal Insufficiency Community Resources