Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
61 - 80 (of 1524) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have had symptoms for two years of severe fatigue, headaches, muscle pain, muscle weakness, very thirsty all the time, etc. Exercise ma...
36 answers |
I have done all the cortisol testing throughout the day and found almost no levels in the morning and then throughout the pm they rise to...
2 answers |
ive been taking citalopram (celexa) for years now and i've read antidepressants/anti anxiety meds can interfere with serum readings of co...
1 answer |
Hi wondering if anyone can help I have high dhea 18.9 and I think my cortisol levels are forever changing from low to high ! Going back t...
14 answers |
Hi there! I'm Adrenal Insufficient as recently figured out when I went into Adrenal Crisis. As I'm sure a lot of you have experienced,...
2 answers |
I had mentioned in an earlier post that I had started having headaches, especially right behind my eyes and the feeling of "eye strain". ...
5 answers |
Hi I know this is not an eye forum but I thought some of you folks might have some info regarding prednisolone... I have heart failure...
4 answers |
Hello. I am new to the group. I have been diagnosed with 2 autoimmune disorders (Graves' Disease and Vitiligo) in addition to asthma, aci...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm a 22 y/o female. I have not had a period for almost 4.5 months. I have always had irregular periods. My LH was 25 and my FSH was ...
2 answers |
1139187 tn?1355710247
Hello, I was put on HC 10/5/2.5 to help with the anxiety from taking naturethroid hormone. I started today but whats weird is i feel...
7 answers |
Hi, I've been struggling for months now with a large range of symptoms. I've been thru 5 different doctors and have managed to get mo...
7 answers |
I've read, Pregnenolone (The Mother of reproductive hormones) does impair the healthy function of Tetrahydrocannabinol receptors in the b...
1 answer |
Hi there, I am a 36 year old woman. I have been experiencing menopause-like symptoms such as night sweats and hot flashes for years a...
6 answers |
Hello I have low cortisols. I went am seeing a naturopath doctor helping me with Adrecore and kavinace. I have muscle weakness in my legs...
1 answer |
This may not be the right forum but I'm trying many various ones in search of an answer... I had toxoplasmosis when I was 17 and took ...
1 answer |
Are there any side effect of taking vitamins(e.g. vitamin D+calcium) for long time as 3 months or more. Does "Omeprazole 20mg" cause a...
2 answers |
I have been diagnosed with secondary adrenal insufficiency. I also have panhypopituitarism. I have been on 5mg of prednisone since my dx...
2 answers |
My ACTH test is 53 range 6-50 cortisol is 25 range 6-22 is this considered high? Doc is looking for my bad fatigue problem. Going by rump...
3 answers |
Hello I am new to this forum, just wanted to try to get some advise ... I am 49yrs old and last year I was diagnosed with an adrenal mas...
1 answer |
Hello everyone I am new to this forum ... Just looking for some advice ...My cortisol and ACTH levels are very low , both were taken at ...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine is having fun! Comment
19 hrs ago
5931836 tn?1466963790
Blank
ridey777 added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
Jun 26