Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
81 - 100 (of 1525) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I am new to this forum, just wanted to try to get some advise ... I am 49yrs old and last year I was diagnosed with an adrenal mas...
1 answer |
Hello everyone I am new to this forum ... Just looking for some advice ...My cortisol and ACTH levels are very low , both were taken at ...
1 answer |
Hello I am new to this site but just wanted to see if anyone could give me some advice ...I am 49 yes old and have 2 adrenal masses , a l...
1 answer |
Hi. I have been fealing very hot the past 4-5 months, occasional headaches, sweating, heart palpitations. My skin feels constantly like i...
1 answer |
My cortisol level came back at 30.5 (range up to 18). ACTH was 15 (range 7-90). Doctor has ordered CT to look for tumors on adrenal gla...
9 answers |
I have been having problems for several years. My endocrinologist said he was certain I had adrenal fatigue and ordered an ACTH test. His...
3 answers |
Endo ordered ACTH stimulation test due to low cortisol of 6.8. On test day the base line was 7 and after 60 minutes it was 25.8, would th...
25 answers |
New endo wants an acth test. I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency 6 years ago & hve been on hydrocortisone since. he says my adrena...
1 answer |
Hi, I had a brain tumor removed about eight years ago. Then a five years ago I was found in my apartment passed out for four days. I...
1 answer |
hello I'm 36 y male. I have been very sick for 6 months. I have got a sever POTS symptoms which are " jump in the heart rate to 120 or mo...
3 answers |
Can you tell me if this is normal or low cortisol results? Morning: .35 mcg/ML Afternoon: .05 mcg/ML Evening: .07 mcg/ML Night: <.03 ...
1 answer |
For two years I have had chronic and brutal insomnia. I have Hashimotos Thyroiditis and take desiccated thyroid. I sleep for an hour or t...
4 answers |
sir my son age 16 year old,main complain headache, and belly fat around abdomen ,weight gain, dr. suggest to test ACTH-Adreno corticotr...
1 answer |
Anyone experience of Adrenal problems resulting in Bad Hypertension? Its resistant to the normal BP meds I had adrenal CT but it seems ...
1 answer |
I GOT A TEST DONE TO SEE IF I HAVE ADRENAL INSUFIENCY OR NOT, THESE ARE MY RESULTS I HAVENT HEARD FROM HIM DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEY MEA...
1 answer |
Hi all, I am on a good track of exploring my health. I have had chronic stress for last 3 years. And it really damaged my health, dep...
1 answer |
I've been suffering from joint pain and severe fatigue for at least 6 years. I have been dianosed by several psychiatrists as NOT having...
23 answers |
I just had my salivary cortisol levels tested, but the results didn't come with any reference ranges. can someone tell me what these resu...
1 answer |
Hi! After being diagnosed with hypothyroidism, I still wasn't feeling right after meds and asked doctor to order more labs. Had my cortis...
1 answer |
My cortisol level tested "0" in recent years. I believe it has been "0" for several years. The ONLY way I continued to function was takin...
1 answer |
A
A
Recent Activity
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank
MI
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
Northern, NJ
Adrenal Insufficiency Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity