Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Adrenal Insufficiency Community

Started a new question since it had been a few days and I didn't have lab normals. I have a low cortisol 8am 3.6 ug/dl (8.7-22.4) 4pm co...
A month ago shortness of breath and heart palpitations. Symptoms over that period (and some of them prior to that for months): Shortnes...
I've now received my hormone saliva results. Estradoil (e2) 3.4 Range (Therapeutic) 2.9-13.7 pmol/L Reference ...
I was told by my dr. because of my stomach, and hypothyroidism i am producing to much cortisol so my Dr. put me on Cortisol Manager to h...
I have been hypothyroid for years with it under control for the past 3 or 4 years. I developed a goiter. The reason we found it was becau...
If this isn't an appropriate place to put this, I apologize. However, if anyone who knows a lot about the adrenals could message me I wou...
Top Thyroid Answerers
MI
Northern, NJ
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.