Aa
A
A
Close
Adrenal Insufficiency Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.
101 - 120 (of 1519) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone . I have a 2cm tumor on my adrenal gland. I did the ct doc said it's benign . But I finally get to do my cortisol test af...
4 answers |
I'm a 31yo female, had a TT in April due to a obstructive nodules and an enlarged thyroid. I have a number of symptoms including extreme ...
7 answers |
Hi, guys. I am having a bit of confusion over my test results. I've had two different tests via my Hormone and Wellness NP, and I am se...
1 answer |
I had chemo and rads in 2011 for breast cancer, and in 2014 I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency. I thought the cancer chemo might...
22 answers |
hc
Hi all, thanks in advance. I have hasimoto's, and am on Armour thyroid. I was just prescriped 10mg Hydrocortisone. Here were my ...
4 answers |
First off, let me say that I’m not looking for a diagnosis – and obviously no one here can diagnose me – but I’m trying to do some resear...
2 answers |
I am new to this group. Can anyone interpret these STIM test results for me? The endo says my cortisol is high. That may be, but I read ...
2 answers |
9785001 tn?1415902258
I had a Cortisol Ser HQ test done in the am recently because of a low afternoon Cortisol level. I have been extremely fatigued, have low...
2 answers |
I have had AF for at leat 15 years now and nothing I have tried has worked to reverse it. I will soon be trying some EMDR, to address th...
1 answer |
1833449 tn?1333853101
As a background, I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, for which I just began treatment. A few weeks ago, prior to treatment, I had an ACTH Sti...
30 answers |
798555 tn?1292791151
Per my post last month (scroll down). I took a 24 hr adrenal - blood saliva test last May. It revealed slightly low adrenals even though ...
17 answers |
I need more information on adrenal insufficiency. My primary doctor, nor my endocrinologist, recognize this. I have chronic insomnia, plu...
1 answer |
I just had lab work and doctor called to say my cortisol was too high. I have never even seen this test before and don't know why he ran...
1 answer |
I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue. I had the 24 hr saliva cortisol testing done about a year ago which basic...
5 answers |
Hi there, can anyone tell me what an adrenal ultrasound is and how is it done and is there anythng you should do or take prior to the ult...
7 answers |
I don't understand my test results. The labs says that some of the results fall out of range but does not say which ones. Here they are.....
6 answers |
My result came back very normal, but I don't even know what is normal. Does anyone know the ranges for normal for a blood test for Cortis...
11 answers |
14177202 tn?1433256228
hi everyone i have a lot of problems with my health i was on dexamethasone (decadron) 0.5 mg every other day for about 7 months to treat...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm a 25 years old female and I've been on prednisone since 2012 I have adrenal insufficiency and Ive gained weight since my dia...
1 answer |
I have been having problems for the last two years. Severe hypoglycemia, dizziness, hair loss, heart palps, fatique, fainting spells, blo...
2 answers |
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Sana2016 joined this community
Welcome them!
May 25
Blank
BarbieDob01 emmadob Comment
May 22
168348 tn?1379360675