Aa
A
A
Close

Adrenal Insufficiency Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

101 - 120 (of 1500) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi was wondering if anyone could help me with some more information..I have a 17 year old lad that has not been well for a while..night sweats fatigue, poor memory, cries at times and dose not know why :( low bp but can be scatty at time...
emsiewemsie | Last answer
11443041_tn?1431449507
I have been tested and confirmed for adrenal insufficiency as well as Hashimotos and hormone imbalance. I have heard that following Autoimmune Protocol (AIP) diet (which is basically Paleo) is helpful to reverse these conditions. But I h...
catlover0329 | Last answer
Had some lab test's done Nometanephrine and Metanephrine . Normal results are < .90 Normetanephrine < .50 Metanephrine My results were 1.3 nmol/l Metanephrine and .34 nmol/l Metanephrine Does this require futher attention . Seem...
thysis | Last answer
Hello, this was posted my me in a different forum, just thought i would put it here as well, thanks. Hi, good to see you are around here still. Well i take nothing since i am drug sensitive, and the Endocrinologist, said years ago w...
30poundsMore | Last answer
13672158_tn?1430978567
Good evening my friends, all right? I need a lot of help from you. I wonder if I'm really with adrenal fatigue. In my post are the exams. thank you
juliusfortes | Last answer
My doctor did a baseline cortisol test around 7pm. It was 1.65 mcg/dl. I asked her about it and she said that your levels change through out the day & didn't seem worried. Today I did a suppression test, I took dexamethasone last night a...
msaries0401 | Last answer
hi new here just got my Cortisol am test results ...it said 0.4...ok what does that mean ...I do have a adrenal gland tumor on left kidney ..please help me with sum answers b4 I freak out thanky
sweetsmpc | Last answer
I was told By my doctor that i Have Addison's My Blood test was 2.3, when I has the ACTH test it came back normal do i have Addison's or not?
tgourley | Last answer
I like to think i've got it all figured out most of the time, but now i am REALLY confused. I am a classic Adrenal Fatigue Mom. In 2009 i began the road to Menopause, i was 44, ( my Mom stopped having periods at the age of 47). ...
30poundsMore | Last answer
Hello, I'm a 35 year old woman and had a salivary cortisol test last week. I took the sample at 11:00 PM. I'm having trouble understanding my result - can someone please help? .0064 ug/dL Is this low for a person my age and gen...
SarahLindeau | Last answer
They found a 1.7 cm mass on my left adrenal gland 2 months ago .it took 2 months 2 get another scan got it Fri. I am having rib and back pain . My fear is it is cancer and has spread . Can it spread that fast or do benign ones cause tha...
Autumnsmommy529 | Last answer
10948614_tn?1414177319
I'm just asking because I'm dealing with chronic generalized edema condition (undiagnosed) and am trying to make sure my docs haven't overlooked anything
Chanasky | Last answer
12182312_tn?1427687556
Hi.. just got my labs back from my endocrinologist. He said my DHEA was elevated. Should I get any additional testing or a ct scan? All my other hormones were normal. He also mentioned PCOS as a cause but the worrier in me thinks adren...
kelle619 | Last answer
Both my mom and dad (passed) went to hospital for one problem and came out w lung cancer. fear of hospitals. My sis can help me out back home. rather not have to be hospitalized at all but rather be in MI. has anyone ever had a cortisone...
karini66 | Last answer
hello! i hope i can find some positive responses here..i have a problem w most MDs. Even some naturopaths can mess up. Naturopath said in 07 i had adrenal fatigue I have studied it and battled it again last couple yrs. lot of stress. Had...
karini66 | Last answer
How high do very high cortisol numbers go
harry33 | Last answer
hello everyone hope your well. I had a question...I have been getting this issue with my lower back for a few months now and its getting worse. I am getting lower back pain and its not musko-skeletal in origin. I have seen the chirop...
gurjas | Last answer
My new wellness doctor ordered a lot of blood work done. Can someone help me understand what this part of it mean? Cortisol AM 5.0 (5-23) DHEA Sulfate, Serum 38 (56-283) My thyroid tests were off, as well. Oh, and my progestero...
chopsticks05 | Last answer
Hi everyone, For the past 3 years, I have been suffering from nightly and daily episodes of tachycardia (up to 180bpm according to loop monitor), headache, nausea, restless, dizziness, severe nervous feeling in stomach/chest, pounding h...
tanner05 | Last answer
I've been having tests done for secondary adrenal insufficiency. My acth levels are always less than 5 except once they were a 7. My cortisone levels have fluctuated from low to 11.2. Range 6.5 to 19.4. I had a 24 hour urine test done an...
otto12 | Last answer
A
A
Recent Activity
1369218_tn?1282427484
Blank
aaamommy27 hopeful Comment
Feb 03
1363339_tn?1338774653
Blank
Feeling very tired
Feb 01 by diianna