Aa
A
A
Close
Adults with Special Needs Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to basic needs, caregivers, day-to-day living, education and learning, family and friends, financial issues, insurance, hearing loss, medical Equipment and assistive technology, motor and movement, speech and communication, transportation, and vision.
1 - 20 (of 136) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
lhv
Must be Dallas, Texas area. Must have experience with special needs adults.
Hello. I have recently 'inherited' a 38working year old (10 year old mindset) person and am looking for some advice. Let me tell you ab...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 39 Weeks and worried about my baby's father. He is very tall and tends to run into things with his long arms and legs. I guess I just...
8 answers |
He is 90yrs. Takes ensure (13g protein) in the morning n afternoon. Ensure blended together with fruits.He takes about 4-5 glasses of whi...
1 answer |
My elderly mother is in a nursing home in the memory support unit for those with dementia related issues. She has paranoid schizophrenia ...
5 answers |
4971738 tn?1390568984
any reviews on thIs medication?
3 answers |
I have a 20 yo dtr with aspergers..we live in Albany and I am looking for social activities for her. Thank you.
Is there a way to involve an adult with special needs in a group like Moose or Elks? Do they feel even if they can't do a lot of the acti...
3 answers |
I need help and suggestions for my parents. They are late 60's-70, and my 30 year old brother with special needs lives with them. He is...
3 answers |
Amplified noise sensitivity in adult daily making daily functions very challenging or impossible...any ideas? Going on since childhood a...
6 answers |
I have multiple medical issues, but most at least I have a direction to head in...Basically, I had lots of problem going through school -...
1 answer |
my son has downss, he is 26 yrs old and over the past few years he has got violent and aggresive towards me, what can i do? please help
2 answers |
450320 tn?1205520820
What an interesting way to get people interested in reading! Book trailers are like movie trailers, but for books! You can find them all ...
3 answers |
I am having trouble answering these 3 scenarios.You are assuming these are adults. 1. Mike has resisted getting on the bus for several...
2 answers |
Noticed my wife is very non attentive. just married a couple months ago. still love her but always noticed shes unenthusiastic about thin...
8 answers |
Anyone can get AIDS from kissing and tonuge on the lips
5 answers |
209987 tn?1451939065
My third oldest son has Tourette's and also has some learning issues. He can read, but he can't spell/print. No matter what we try he j...
4 answers |
Hi, my older brother does has special needs not sure if it is ther right special need for this form. He has been in special schools and s...
1 answer |
hey doctor i am 21 years man and my testicular is paining a lot from last one week i need your help ...wht happened nd wht to do ....o...
4 answers |
Does anyone have advice on how long it takes to heal a deep/serious pressure soar on my para husbands foot....he was disabled at the age ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adults with Special Needs Community Resources