Aa
A
A
Close
Adults with Special Needs Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to basic needs, caregivers, day-to-day living, education and learning, family and friends, financial issues, insurance, hearing loss, medical Equipment and assistive technology, motor and movement, speech and communication, transportation, and vision.
1 - 20 (of 149) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My 23 year old daughter who has downs syndrome was married not long ago. She and her husband both have mental disabilities. Today they ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
He is 90yrs. Takes ensure (13g protein) in the morning n afternoon. Ensure blended together with fruits.He takes about 4-5 glasses of whi...
1 answer |
my son has 5 disabilites and is on omeprazole for acid reflux, he goes 2 or 3 nights a week not eating his dinner (although he has lunch ...
2 answers |
My dad had a stoke like 8 years ago. When it jappened he lost his speech,the use of his right arm but was able to walk but the right leg ...
lhv
Must be Dallas, Texas area. Must have experience with special needs adults.
|
Hello. I have recently 'inherited' a 38working year old (10 year old mindset) person and am looking for some advice. Let me tell you ab...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 39 Weeks and worried about my baby's father. He is very tall and tends to run into things with his long arms and legs. I guess I just...
6 answers |
My elderly mother is in a nursing home in the memory support unit for those with dementia related issues. She has paranoid schizophrenia ...
5 answers |
4971738 tn?1390568984
any reviews on thIs medication?
1 answer |
I have a 20 yo dtr with aspergers..we live in Albany and I am looking for social activities for her. Thank you.
Is there a way to involve an adult with special needs in a group like Moose or Elks? Do they feel even if they can't do a lot of the acti...
3 answers |
I need help and suggestions for my parents. They are late 60's-70, and my 30 year old brother with special needs lives with them. He is...
3 answers |
Amplified noise sensitivity in adult daily making daily functions very challenging or impossible...any ideas? Going on since childhood a...
6 answers |
I have multiple medical issues, but most at least I have a direction to head in...Basically, I had lots of problem going through school -...
1 answer |
my son has downss, he is 26 yrs old and over the past few years he has got violent and aggresive towards me, what can i do? please help
2 answers |
450320 tn?1205520820
What an interesting way to get people interested in reading! Book trailers are like movie trailers, but for books! You can find them all ...
3 answers |
I am having trouble answering these 3 scenarios.You are assuming these are adults. 1. Mike has resisted getting on the bus for several...
2 answers |
Noticed my wife is very non attentive. just married a couple months ago. still love her but always noticed shes unenthusiastic about thin...
8 answers |
Anyone can get AIDS from kissing and tonuge on the lips
5 answers |
209987 tn?1451939065
My third oldest son has Tourette's and also has some learning issues. He can read, but he can't spell/print. No matter what we try he j...
4 answers |
A
A
Adults with Special Needs Community Resources