Aa
A
A
Close
Agoraphobia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to agoraphobia.
1 - 20 (of 588) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
324396 tn?1297354312
Hi, could someone please give me the rundown on what exactly agoraphobia is? Thank you!
6 answers |
18316122 tn?1464054265
I would assume it started when I was younger as simply becoming introverted/antisocial/self-isolating but has since sprouted its roots in...
1 answer |
I am so tired of feeling alone, can someone give me advise?
4 answers |
I like to stay at home. When I go out I am not especially anxious, I just want to do what I have to and go home have had depression for 2...
3 answers | 1 comment |
774736 tn?1311334985
I have been struggling with anxiety for about 2 months now and have slowly started to become more house bound...I cant seem to go out in ...
9 answers |
I feel like such a mucked up person. I have had anxiety, panic attacks, GAD and fear of vomiting since late childhood. Recently i have re...
2 answers |
5051252 tn?1362973968
is there one? would love to find one.
3 answers |
I first realized I had agoraphobia in college. I lived with 3 other roommates but I never left my room because I couldn't see or talk to ...
5 answers |
hi, I hope someone can help me. I really want to be able to help my brother who is agoraphobic and suffers severe anxiety attacks too. He...
I have been suffering with panic disorder and agoraphobia for 4 years now. I have been housebound for most of it. I cant take the anti-de...
11 answers |
I suffer from agoraphobia for 7 years now it came out of nowhere and destroyed my life.I get diarrhea and dizzy when im at grocery store ...
2 answers |
I have taken Clonazepam 2 mg 2-3 times daily for many years. My new psychiatrist took me totally off Clonazepam and switched me to Ativan...
14 answers |
13719176 tn?1431197615
Hi, I was wondering if there are more people that no longer suffer from panic attacks, but used to. From probably around 2011 I began...
1 answer |
Hello Everyone After many years of suffering Anxiety/Depression/Panic Attacks ive now become fearful of using public transport..i feel ...
6 answers |
1309735 tn?1275583364
I was recently diagnosed with Panic disorder and Agrophobia. I've been living and struggling through this since I was a teenanger. I have...
10 answers |
I was recently prescribed 20mg once a day of Citalopram for anxiety. My doctor warned me that I may feel "a little nauseous" for the firs...
2 answers |
Hi, I'm a 29 nearly 30 year old female & i have been suffering with social anxiety for most of my life. This has now turned into a panic ...
2 answers |
my name is DJ. About 4 years ago i had a horrible experience with a drug.. since that moment my life has been turned upside down.. I am c...
2 answers |
My agoraphobia was driven by fear of sudden death/panic. It got to a point where I could not see the logic in remaining in my house. I wo...
1 answer |
I Have GAD. I have been off of meds for month and a half now because I am in between psychiatrist. I cant see my new one for 2 weeks. thi...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Agoraphobia Community Resources