Aa
A
A
Close

Agoraphobia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to agoraphobia.

21 - 40 (of 585) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been on Zoloft for 17 days, the first week on 25mg and ever since 50mg. I'm a 28 year old otherwise healthy male - 180 lbs. I've noticed that my panic attacks are better but I still get anxiety. Anybody know how long it takes to kic...
  Posted
Hi all,i have had this for 13years now,finding it very hard too find support even though i ave seeked for help at my lowest life line was who i ended up getting help off but just latest 6weeks on and off meds as aint helped i only go.out...
  Posted
I am so tired of feeling alone, can someone give me advise?
  Posted
Hi all,its so hard to get our lifes back,but guess any one going through this like i am is take baby steps ive had this for many many years,i guess as wee wasnt born with this wee can learn our selfs too live our lifes again without fear...
  Posted
My doctor diagnosed me with Agoraphobia 2 weeks ago and she said I'm 45% recovering from it, but today it's hitting me hard bored have nothing to do my girl is at work and I'm by myself in the house. I took my dog for a walk to see if th...
  Posted
what is a normal dosage and frequency for sinemax
  Posted
Went on Paxil for panic attacks in 2002, one magic pill per day. I had two sisters pass away close together and it sent me over the edge. However, I take my meds in the a.m. about 8 and at 10-10:30 I get extremely hot and sweaty. Anyo...
  Posted
Hello, I am a 20 year old male. Recently I've been experiencing some very strange symptoms For the past 3 weeks I've been experiencing some of the following symptoms, some are persistent and others come and go. I've currently experie...
  Posted
I'm a graduate student taking all of my classes online. Initially all of the conditions that were conducive to my concentration were seemingly in place. Despite a somewhat noisy housemate, I had a fan to drown out a good amount of the no...
  Posted
Recently I was diagnosed with Ventricular Ectopic Beats. ECG and ECHO of heart was normal. Just the VEB's. Of nature I am very anxious and can get also very anxious. I sleep well - I see sleep as an excape.. so I get relaxed during t...
  Posted
8915942 tn?1400599084
Started with 25mg a day for a week, then added 25mg every week after. Up to 150mg of Zoloft (Doctor stated in cases like me, he would recommend up to 350mg - 400mg) and 150mg is where I considering staying awhile. I don't want to get t...
  Posted
1211508 tn?1343083205
Ok so this is a sort of follow up to an earlier post I created. I am an agoraphobic (really started kicking in to high gear/crippling my life in October 2009). Since then I've made great strides, particularly in 2013. Back in 2011 I w...
  Posted
lopressor 25 mg being taken for anxiety is causing slightly supressed breathing which is felt around bed time.if i switch to inderal will the same problem continue?also i have started taking 1.5 mg lexopro/lorazepam yesterday for anxiet...
  Posted
1211508 tn?1343083205
Currently experimenting. 0.5 mg of Klonopin --felt no different at all. 1mg Ativan, slightly more at ease. Chased it with 2 shots of liquor...that helped considerably more. What about Xanax? Do you find that more helpful in a hi...
  Posted
7729616 tn?1393799092
I was diagnosed hypothyroid in May of last year but I think I have some form of agoraphobia and I'm not sure if my illness is causing it or not. I was first shown to have a subclinically underactive thyroid back in November 2011 but b...
  Posted
does tapering off Xanax cause severe migraines?
  Posted
4971738 tn?1390568984
After beeing inside my house for six day in a dark room I find it so dificult to leave!! I know once I step outside I am going to be sweating and my heart will start beatin fast and I will feel like I am having a heart attack!i feel horr...
  Posted
6757907 tn?1385105865
This Thanksgiving, let's be thankful that we have health, although not very apparent at times, but we have it nevertheless and hope. We have something to look forward to. Every breath that we take is another opportunity to make things ri...
  Posted
i have agoraphobia for over ten years now,its got worse as my youngest is at school now and i have to leave the house to collect him has to be done there is no other way,but im finding it so hard to stay strong,the stuff i go through bef...
  Posted
Hi I'm a 20 year old make I'm pretty healthy and I'm athletically built. Since september I have been having trouble with anxiety and panic attacks. Ive been to the ER multiple times I've had ekgs done X-ray's and blood work everytime th...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Agoraphobia Community Resources
Top Anxiety Answerers
Blank
Paxiled
Arlington, VA