Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Agoraphobia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to agoraphobia.

41 - 60 (of 585) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i have been under extreme stress and anxiety for the past 7 months. taking xanax 1 mg per day on and off for this period. i am taking Klonopin 0.5 mg regularly for the past 2 months at night as sleeping aid. since last week i was trying...
  Posted
6726276 tn?1421130268
Does anyone's Pdoc have an explanation for this Disorder? My psychiatrist feels I don't actually have a bad case. It's that if I force myself to go out, often times I have a panic attack or other type of anxiety attack. This negatively...
  Posted
6531002 tn?1382151247
hello everyone im Adriana and i am 16 years old ,years ago i was diagnosed with PTSD years ago and i have been going through different stages depression,bipolar all that good stuff so i was thinking my panic attacks and Agroraphobia woul...
  Posted
4971738 tn?1390568984
i feel like the walls are closin in on me and I find that the more days I stay inside the harder it is to go out
  Posted
I dont understand my illness i feel overwhelmed being label with so many things!!!
  Posted
6726276 tn?1421130268
In November, I got out of the house with the MedHelp community's help. Now it's January & I'm feeling like I can't leave the house again. When I want to go, it just feels overwhelming to me. I think I have to do things first, that I'll i...
  Posted
6757907 tn?1385105865
I've been thinking about this for some time and although I believe it to be possible to be in a relationship with someone when you are going through certain chemical imbalance induced behaviors, I feel that it would be a difficult road. ...
  Posted
I have uveitis associated with HLA-B27. This has been going on since 1991. For many years it was controlled with oral prednisone, steroid eye drops and kenelog injections. I had cataract and glaucoma surgeries as well as vitrectomies in...
  Posted
6757907 tn?1385105865
I am currently, still recovering from my recent health problems and am looking for ways to motivate myself. I have always been a "go-getter" type of person, but now I feel flat and purposeless. Please help me with any advice you might ha...
  Posted
6757907 tn?1385105865
Hey all, I don't know who keeps up with my writings, but if you are, I just want to say 'thank you', as it encourages me to know that people who struggle with similar things, can give me feedback. I am currently going through a difficult...
  Posted
6726276 tn?1421130268
When you know the Mental drawbacks of Isolating, but you can't seem to help yourself, what do you do? Pamela
  Posted
6937315 tn?1386291218
I have been on xanax 2mg a day (sometimes more) for about 7 years.recently my medical got messed up and long story short I will be without my xanax for 14 days.without this I have severe panic attacks and paranoia and I seclude myself.I ...
  Posted
1034172 tn?1393046202
Hi, I have anxiety/ panic attacks. I drink about 8 beers a day, which I know does not help - except for the time being. I want to research and find an anxiety pill that would help with weight loss. I need to be able to drive while using ...
  Posted
My mother-in-law has social anxiety and OCD - she is 75 years old and is driving her family and her husband crazy. She can't sit still - mostly paces and wrings her hands saying "I'm worried, I'm worried," and "what am I going to do?" sh...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 30 year female and I am a new member on this forum. However, I have been reading this thread for quite some time. My first experience w/ anxiety/depression hit me hard about 2 days after I got engaged to my now amazing and sup...
  Posted
has anyone ever have trouble breathing all day everyday some days better than others going down from 2.5 to half of zyprexa and how long does it last . ive been on 2.5 for 10 yrs or so and every time i try going off or down i have troubl...
  Posted
I need help badly. Ive got ptsd and im pretty much home bound everything and anythig scares me. I get panic attacks just having a shower or even thinking of leaving the house. Im so excited to be a mummy and my partner is here to support...
  Posted
739632 tn?1454264872
Welp, I missed my family Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. My panic and anxiety attacks came back about a month ago after I made tons of progress. Weaned myself off of Xanax about a year ago and was doing alright. I was working last month...
  Posted
6757907 tn?1385105865
Hey all, I just started Med Help and am seeking help and advice in many different areas in order to have a better understanding of my health and what I can do to better improve any symptoms and such. For those of you taking mood-stabiliz...
  Posted
3136912 tn?1377837008
I live with my aunt and cousin. My aunt is in her early 70's and my cousin is in her mid 50's. And my cousin slapped me last Sunday night. She hit me like I was a man. I'm 26. It's not the first time she's put her hands on me, but she ke...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Agoraphobia Community Resources
Top Anxiety Answerers
675718 tn?1449992146
Blank
drifter0213