Aa
A
A
Close

Agoraphobia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to agoraphobia.

61 - 80 (of 585) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Sorry, I don't have a question...I just wanted to offer some HOPE! When I was 19 yrs old, I began experiencing terrifying panic attacks which gradually developed into agoraphobia - along with the other delights of the disorder, crazy ...
  Posted
6757907 tn?1385105865
A year ago, I landed myself a trip to the psych ward for three days due to a nervous breakdown. I've been on meds since. The process to find proper medical help has been time consuming. I have developped panic attacks due to all of this ...
  Posted
6726276 tn?1421130268
I've been housebound for 6 months now. It follows the cycles of my bipolar disorder. Any coping mechanism that you can share will help me a lot. Thank you. Pamela
  Posted
Hi, I'm usually (never) one to create a post, I'm more of a watcher. Okay, here I go, I'm a housebound agoraphobic of eight years and about three months ago I began to write down quotes (from books, tv etc.) to help with my anxiety. They...
  Posted
everytime i leave the house to go to a friends to feel better I panic then i turn around and come back home. I used to go everywhere. how can i find out how to change this? I have had alot of trauma .i am on zoloft and alprlolam, and i g...
  Posted
I am tapering off of xanax. 2mg/day for 6 years. Its been a week and I am now prescribed .5 two times/day, 100mg of nuerontin 3 times a day. 20mg valuim at night along with lexapro and trazadone if i cant fall asleep. Is this too much ...
  Posted
I do not have agoraphobia. I dont know why this came up in this category
  Posted
My panic disorder started when I was 17. I had Graves' disease. This eventually started causing me panic attacks which led to agoraphobia. For about a year I home schooled and never left the house. I started on Zoloft, started back to sc...
  Posted
1709162 tn?1314088432
I was put on Nortriptyline 10mg Nov 2012 for migraine and anxiety. After a month I told the doc they were not working. My dosage was upped to 20 then 30mg. This made me feel worse than ever and made the migraines worse. With the agreemen...
  Posted
5844266 tn?1375296613
How are you? When was the last time you left the house?
  Posted
Need some advice on how to overcome not wanting to leave the house when your also dealing with anxiety attacks and driving phobia?
  Posted
can you take natural "Bach 6 flower" spray or Hyland's Nerve Tonic stress relief while on Ativan 5 mg?
  Posted
My entire family has a history of depression, anxiety, and low dopamine. This was all seen in me by the time I started school, and by the time I was eleven I could not stand to be without someone I knew with me at all times, but I could ...
  Posted
What is the best way to treat agoraphobia
  Posted
1946808 tn?1324267706
My depression started at a very early age, teens, anxiety started when I was mid 20s, panic attacks began in my late 30s, agoraphobia sneaked up on me about 12 years ago. I am now 56! I have been in my house for 4 months at a time with...
  Posted
I'm your typical BPD/AvPD sufferer, I'm also semi-agoraphobic. I don't like being around crowds, I can't talk in public, I don't mind talking on the phone as long as the person can't see me. I have started on meds and that but I am batte...
  Posted
Hi, I have been on Methadone for a year now and its not working for me except in the morning when I dose and in the afternoon I start felling the same way I did before I got on it. I can sleep at night I have cramps in my legs. Its just ...
  Posted
1432502 tn?1334008742
Has anyone have the irrational fear of Hell? Or had a family member who suffered from Hadephobia? I would like to research how well this fear can effect someone. Please state your Hadephobia experiences below. Can this phobia really...
  Posted
Anytime I have to leave the house (not just for a walk but to be seen in public), if I make an appointment (like tomorrow I have to see the dentist) I AM SO NERVOUS, EVEN FROM THE TIME I MAKE THE APPOINTMENT!! Do you know if this is agor...
  Posted
im 24 and iv lived alone for a number of years now. for the last few years I have become very "paranoid" im my home espicaly at night. I always feel like there is "something" or someone in my home as in ghosts or spirits. I live with my ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Agoraphobia Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...