Aa
A
A
Close

Agoraphobia Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to agoraphobia.

61 - 80 (of 592) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1034172_tn?1393046202
Hi, I have anxiety/ panic attacks. I drink about 8 beers a day, which I know does not help - except for the time being. I want to research and find an anxiety pill that would help with weight loss. I need to be able to drive while using ...
bruiser2 | Last answer
My mother-in-law has social anxiety and OCD - she is 75 years old and is driving her family and her husband crazy. She can't sit still - mostly paces and wrings her hands saying "I'm worried, I'm worried," and "what am I going to do?" sh...
Froggygurl | Last answer
Hi, I am a 30 year female and I am a new member on this forum. However, I have been reading this thread for quite some time. My first experience w/ anxiety/depression hit me hard about 2 days after I got engaged to my now amazing and sup...
rner121 | Last answer
has anyone ever have trouble breathing all day everyday some days better than others going down from 2.5 to half of zyprexa and how long does it last . ive been on 2.5 for 10 yrs or so and every time i try going off or down i have troubl...
GODforgives | Last answer
I need help badly. Ive got ptsd and im pretty much home bound everything and anythig scares me. I get panic attacks just having a shower or even thinking of leaving the house. Im so excited to be a mummy and my partner is here to support...
mummytobe99 | Last answer
Welp, I missed my family Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday. My panic and anxiety attacks came back about a month ago after I made tons of progress. Weaned myself off of Xanax about a year ago and was doing alright. I was working last month...
Angelina20 | Last answer
6757907_tn?1385105865
Hey all, I just started Med Help and am seeking help and advice in many different areas in order to have a better understanding of my health and what I can do to better improve any symptoms and such. For those of you taking mood-stabiliz...
Gemsnknights | Last answer
3136912_tn?1377837008
I live with my aunt and cousin. My aunt is in her early 70's and my cousin is in her mid 50's. And my cousin slapped me last Sunday night. She hit me like I was a man. I'm 26. It's not the first time she's put her hands on me, but she ke...
neikainaka | Last answer
Sorry, I don't have a question...I just wanted to offer some HOPE! When I was 19 yrs old, I began experiencing terrifying panic attacks which gradually developed into agoraphobia - along with the other delights of the disorder, crazy ...
NCBAT71 | Last answer
6757907_tn?1385105865
A year ago, I landed myself a trip to the psych ward for three days due to a nervous breakdown. I've been on meds since. The process to find proper medical help has been time consuming. I have developped panic attacks due to all of this ...
Gemsnknights | Last answer
6726276_tn?1421130268
I've been housebound for 6 months now. It follows the cycles of my bipolar disorder. Any coping mechanism that you can share will help me a lot. Thank you. Pamela
CRSeaside | Last answer
Hi, I'm usually (never) one to create a post, I'm more of a watcher. Okay, here I go, I'm a housebound agoraphobic of eight years and about three months ago I began to write down quotes (from books, tv etc.) to help with my anxiety. They...
emily3000 | Last answer
everytime i leave the house to go to a friends to feel better I panic then i turn around and come back home. I used to go everywhere. how can i find out how to change this? I have had alot of trauma .i am on zoloft and alprlolam, and i g...
cc131 | Last answer
I am tapering off of xanax. 2mg/day for 6 years. Its been a week and I am now prescribed .5 two times/day, 100mg of nuerontin 3 times a day. 20mg valuim at night along with lexapro and trazadone if i cant fall asleep. Is this too much ...
Chunk215 | Last answer
I do not have agoraphobia. I dont know why this came up in this category
Chunk215 | Posted
My panic disorder started when I was 17. I had Graves' disease. This eventually started causing me panic attacks which led to agoraphobia. For about a year I home schooled and never left the house. I started on Zoloft, started back to sc...
Cira30 | Last answer
1709162_tn?1314088432
I was put on Nortriptyline 10mg Nov 2012 for migraine and anxiety. After a month I told the doc they were not working. My dosage was upped to 20 then 30mg. This made me feel worse than ever and made the migraines worse. With the agreemen...
kathhughes1971 | Last answer
5844266_tn?1375296613
How are you? When was the last time you left the house?
haroldnmaude422 | Posted
Need some advice on how to overcome not wanting to leave the house when your also dealing with anxiety attacks and driving phobia?
Highrish | Last answer
can you take natural "Bach 6 flower" spray or Hyland's Nerve Tonic stress relief while on Ativan 5 mg?
KATT3570 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Agoraphobia Community Resources