Aa
A
A
Close
Agoraphobia Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to agoraphobia.
81 - 100 (of 587) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
im 24 and iv lived alone for a number of years now. for the last few years I have become very "paranoid" im my home espicaly at night. I ...
2 answers |
Well I don't mind leaving the house as long as im with someone... I cant drive alone anymore and really need some help. Im on Pristiq and...
4 answers |
5160575 tn?1364513480
Hello everyone, I'm just another normal kinda guy, nothing much to look at, anyways, I'm 31 years old, my general health is very good, al...
1 answer |
what are tests for separtion aneixty. what is the difference between aneixty and just being spoiled
1 answer |
I see my new doctor Monday. I want to make a good first impression, I hope to be ablee to communicate my health problems clearly. I'm hop...
1 answer |
Does anyone have issues with this? I go through phases of "bargain" shopping and my house is too full. Both bedrooms are full. Our bed is...
1 answer |
How do i get myself to quit panicking all the time i quit a good job over a bunch of panic attacks all the time please help?
7 answers |
It started about three years ago. It's hard to even go out on my porch. When I leave this house I feel like everyone is staring at me and...
8 answers |
i am very healthy and active but sometimes if i am sitting down i all of a sudden feel like charlie brown. everything feels funny and i f...
1 answer |
Does anyone else get bad anxiety & heart palpations while pregnant? Help please need someone to talk to!
2 answers |
I feel like some of my family treat me like second class citizen. "I'm the crazy sister, I should stay home, I only neeed to be around f...
1 answer |
4786722 tn?1359164632
hi my name is julianna, i have a problem and i need some answers and i am not sure whats going on with me but for the last five years iv...
1 answer |
hey
it seems every time i go to the store or even to the doctors now i start shaking and i feel nause and my heart starts pounding,i was told...
2 answers |
when I touch the middle part of my head under my hair it hurts as if there was a black and blue. why is that? Is that stress? I suffer fr...
2 answers |
4451049 tn?1387157037
I have severe social phobia almost to the point of agoraphobia if not already. I'm afraid of any kind of verbal communication with anyone...
2 answers |
3242625 tn?1346796450
My mom has agoraphobia and is on disability for it. I too fight with agoraphobia. I am trying hard not to get trapped and to get as bad a...
16 answers |
My partner is suffering from severe mood changes, created by the smallest of things, and he seems to loose sights of everything and every...
2 answers |
1211508 tn?1343083205
I've had general anxiety every since I can remember. I'm male, 39 (ouch, did I just say that?), athletic and in otherwise good health, d...
5 answers |
going off zoloft, can that make you feel nausa after eating
1 answer |
4047977 tn?1349300369
Hello i'm cat & i have suffered with agoraphobia as well as MPD's, PST, seizures, i came to medhelp because i have been on many meds what...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Agoraphobia Community Resources