Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholic, Living with an Community
This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.
1 - 20 (of 523) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have an very bad handover that has lasted 16 hours now. I was drinking Tuesday night, all day Wednesday, and I had one beer Thursday mo...
My husband has been struggling with alcoholism for many many years. He has told me he wants to quit, and he tries, but after a week he al...
2 answers
So, I'm new here and don't know much about alcoholism except that I'm worried that my husband is going to get sick someday from his drink...
6 answers | 1 comment
I'm almost 30 and my father has been an alcoholic for as long as I can remember. He has gotten these sores all over his body and also ha...
1 answer
My dad is an alcoholic and has been ever since I can remember, Me being 19 now. It got serious two years ago when he was admitted to hos...
4 answers
In peoples opinion, is 5 bottles of red wine over 4 evenings too much? I'm no drinker, and usually my partner drinks 4 on their own over ...
2 answers
  10356,    Chris29909
So I don't know much about this stuff coz i don't personally drink at all. My partner has said he used to abuse alcohol in the past. Wh...
5 answers
my question is what to do to help my uncle to start to eat when he starts to drink to much and not eating right now he's not drinking he ...
1 answer | 1 comment
Long story short my family hasn't had the best luck in life. From being on the brink of losing everything at times to having to deal with...
1 answer | 1 comment
My husband is an alcoholic My husband is 34 yrs old and hes been drinking most of his life,3 yrs ago he went to the ER they told him i...
1 answer
If someone can shed some light on my question I would be very grateful
1 answer | 2 comments
"My husband is a self-proclaimed functional alcoholic, and has no intention of quitting drinking. He drinks an average of 1 1/2 bottles ...
3 answers | 1 comment
203342 tn?1328740807
Ok, I have a stupid question and I probably know the answer to this but would like to hear from others and get your opinions. Most of m...
29 answers | 2 comments |
How can I convince my (becoming) ex that he needs help with alcohilism
2 answers | 2 comments |
Im.struggling to cope with my wifes anger when drinking, dont get me wring i enjoy a glass of wine myself but where i want to chill my wi...
2 answers |
711326 tn?1297872110
Okay so here it goes. My husband has a problem but he thinks he doesn't. We've been married for almost 3 years and I continuously catch...
18 answers |
Does anyone here know about ammonia levels? My ex was admitted to the hospital on Tuesday. He was confused and disoriented. His ammonia l...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Looking for advice any advice please. I am at a crossroads and I am trying to come to terms with leaving my partner of 1 year. He is a 's...
1 answer |
My husband is in hospital withdrawing from alcohol abuse. For the last 4 days he has not eaten, has been feeling ill and very depressed....
1 answer |
I'm trying so much to help my partner but fear I may be enabling him with this behaviour. Recently taking on board the fact this is a di...
6 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources