Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholic, Living with an Community
This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.
21 - 40 (of 518) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My wife of nine years has been drinking for two years now and has become a severe alcoholic I've done everything I can to help her get he...
14 answers |
I am new to this discussion forum. I am trying to find out if my wife is an alchoholic or not. Just yesterday I mentioned to her that s...
18 answers |
Hello everyone I´ve been with my boyfriend for over a year though we´ve known each other for ever as he was my first boyfriend when we w...
9 answers |
My girlfriend and I are compatible on just about every level. Most of our arguements have come from times where she has drank too much, ...
3 answers |
10502265 tn?1422922743
My spouse and I have been together for 4 1/2 years now. When we first started dating, we had no issues concerning his drinking, until aft...
5 answers |
I recently broke up with my girlfriend who admits she thinks she has a drinking problem. I am not the biggest drinker myself, and the mo...
8 answers |
11070733 tn?1449867307
My boyfriend was destroyed by a girl some years ago. He turned to drinking and pills. When we met we lived in different states and every ...
8 answers |
I'm so glad there is place like this where there are people who understand this terrible disease. My brother lived with me and was an...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've been married 32 years. I have four children. My second son is 29 and he is addicted to pot, pain pills, and who knows what. He ha...
3 answers |
Hi there. I've been w/ my bf for 1.5yrs. He's only 22, I'm 24. I know before he met me he drank a lottttt but it calmed down when we got ...
5 answers |
16094082 tn?1445267396
I have been married for 5 years.. been with my husband 7.. HE likes to drink. He works, provides and isn't abusive.. but when he is not w...
2 answers |
My girlfriend and I have been together close to 4 years now. We are both long-haul truck drivers, we drive together as a team. A couple y...
2 answers |
370736 tn?1247246517
How do I know when it is time to stop trying to make my marriage work? I have 3 children ages 12, 10 and almost 2. My husband seems to al...
41 answers |
So, I'm new here and don't know much about alcoholism except that I'm worried that my husband is going to get sick someday from his drink...
5 answers |
My dad keeps drinking loads and I feel like it's tearing my family apart, he gets really loud and sometimes aggressive and I don't know w...
5 answers |
So I'm 21 years old and have lived with my alcoholic mom for 18 years. I didn't really realize she was an alcoholic until my girlfriend p...
3 answers |
I live with an alcoholic, but its more, its trama, its psycholical and its the most amazing guy I ever met, when he's sober. I hang onto...
3 answers |
maybe rage isn't the best word to describe what i'm talking about. how do you cope when your alcoholic partner goes on an unexpected ...
2 answers |
My partner of 7years is an alcoholic,when we first met I was naive to this fact as he didn't drink every day so obviously I thought he co...
2 answers |
Been married to same woman for 35 years, she has been chronic alcoholic for past ten years but drinking heavily for about 20 years. Bee ...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources