Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholic, Living with an Community
This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.
41 - 60 (of 518) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband is in denial about his use of alcohol. We've had this discussion hundreds of times,and i just can't seem to get him to unders...
5 answers |
My 57-year-old mother has had sleep issues for her entire life, and alcohol is the only substance proven to help her sleep; nowadays it's...
2 answers |
I tried going cold turkey yesterday after many years of drinking and recently I'm up to four pints of vodka a day. I hung in until I star...
2 answers |
I'm 17 and my dad is an alcoholic. He live together with his girlfriend. My dad is very mean to me, he uses fear to control me. He ...
2 answers |
my partner refuses to admit he has a problem. I am yet again sitting, having hidden the dog who has just bitten him, listening to him ran...
4 answers |
After 15 years of being married to an alcoholic I finally left. He would not sign the divorce papers when I originally filed. The first y...
11 answers |
I know there's no definitive answer to my question, but I'm hoping someone can share their experiences. My mom is an alcoholic. She had...
4 answers |
So I have been a heavy drinker for 10 years. It's only gotten worse over time. I knew it was bad but never would admit it to myself. I'm ...
1 answer |
Is anyone experiencing the same as I am. Professionals will not talk to you because the alcoholic is an adult? I believe the professiona...
1 answer |
So I don't know much about this stuff coz i don't personally drink at all. My partner has said he used to abuse alcohol in the past. Wh...
4 answers |
I have been with my husband for 20 years, minus a 3.5 year break before we married. He has been a binge drinker 3 days a week since I met...
2 answers |
Hello, I have a situation that I dont feel like I am equipped to deal with. My partner is a binge drinker. I am not sure I'd call him...
4 answers |
Single son - never married - holds a good job and has his own home lives alone...- but not a happy camper. Mom tries to help him ...he is...
2 answers |
I don't really have a question per se. Rather, the many questions I have about addiction and the effects of it on the addict and the fam...
3 answers |
3744707 tn?1402191170
Okay so I have been with my husband 3 years and he drinks every single day about a six pack or more a day but he never disrespects me in ...
9 answers |
My husband of 7 months drinks excessively from Friday nite and possibly Saturday and Sunday. Does this make him an alcoholic? Come Frida...
3 answers |
I was alcoholic. But I felt pancreatic pain & admitted in nursing home. Now I am pancreatitis patient. Medicine going on. Please Suggests...
My husband (Active Duty Military) is currently at an inpatient rehab facility. He's on day 7 on a 28 day program. It was recommended (man...
2 answers |
When I first met my husband he could handle his beer. Then about 4 years later when he got back into the band business, he started drinki...
7 answers |
Hi. I have an alcoholic husband and as most know every addict had an enabler. I am my husband's enabler and I desperately want to find th...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources