Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholic, Living with an Community
This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.
61 - 80 (of 518) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My question is for those who have had a lived one pass from liver failure, or for anyone familiar with it. So my dad has been an alco...
7 answers |
I've been with my current partner for the best part of 2 years. There was no obvious signs that he had a problem with alcohol when we fir...
8 answers |
My wife binges every weekend and obsesses with my sister and my mother when she's drunk I've been married for 6 years, I don't want kids...
3 answers |
209987 tn?1451939065
This question is directed mainly towards those that have quit drinking. My hubby is an alcoholic. It was getting to a point where I fi...
1 answer |
So I'm reading these posts and many situations are similar, but don't quite match mine. I've been married for 21 years, and my husband a...
10 answers |
Me and my boyfriend are together since 8 months, at the beginning of our relationship we were drinking almost everytime we hung out, to m...
3 answers |
About 1.5 years ago, I started drinking heavily. From research, I was a functional alcoholic. I'd stick to around 60-120mL per day exce...
6 answers |
I started seeing a close friend about 6 weeks ago. All was good and I hope still is. The last few days I can see the frustration/anger st...
1 answer |
I have been married for 3 years and now my husband decides to abandon me.my 2 children and takes his 15 year old daughter with him so he ...
My husband and I have been married 2 years and together off and on for 10 we have 4 kids 2 his from another relationship 2 kids in common...
This is my first post on this site. I have read many of your posts and felt your pain. I'm hoping that posting here will help me somehow ...
3 answers |
So I'm reading these posts and many situations are similar, but don't quite match mine. I've been married for 21 years, and my husband a...
2 answers |
I have been married for 44 years, 28 of which my husband has been an alcoholic! I have endured the worst while my children were growing u...
13 answers |
My husband is moving into sober living today, My question is that i don't know what to believe. His emotions are so all over the place,...
3 answers |
Just wanted to give a bit of a testimony. My husband has been the subject of my post many times in the past. He use to drink at an incred...
1415174 tn?1453246703
Hi, I have a brother how has been drinking for around 36 years. He has lost many relationships, children taken away, had 2 DUI's. He has ...
4 answers |
9961264 tn?1410876929
Does anyone have a bf/ fiance` that is an alcoholic. My bf used to drink like crazy and he eased up a bit but he still gets drunk and he ...
13 answers |
My husband thinks I'm exaggerating when I tell him to stop drinking when he already had his 5 drink. Today he got so mad about me telling...
1 answer |
My husband thinks I'm exaggerating when I tell him to stop drinking when he already had his 5 drink. Today he got so mad about me telling...
3 answers |
My brother is 52 years old and has been a severe alcoholic for most of those years. He almost died about a year ago, moved in with my mo...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources