Aa
A
A
Close

Alcoholic, Living with an Community

This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.

81 - 100 (of 503) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm a 27 year old male and I think I've been a pretty heavy drinker for the past 3 years. I would drink anywhere from half a liter of liquor or 8-12 beers a night. I've also put on about 50lbs because of this. I haven't had a drink fo...
1Piece | Last answer
My husband has been in rehab for 2 weeks he is doing great. He met a lady there and has been sharing his work with her. Talking about his life, memories and problems. He never talks to me about anything he is going through. I get a 15 m...
klkenn | Last answer
My husband drank 12 to 18 beers daily until March 30 2014...I slept on could h and he slept in our room because I told Him I wantedf A divorce. I woke up a ten am to find him nearly dead.. He had vomited in his sleep.. He took 40 xanax 1...
marcie1970 | Last answer
Ok... I'm gonna put this out there... This is my second marriage. My first husband was addicted to both drugs and alcohol - and he was abusive. He dumped me (his wife) on the street so that he could go after a hooker that apparently did ...
womanofgrace | Last answer
My husband is a highly respected and successful. I am not sure if he has a problem or if it is me. He drinks between 2-5 drinks (beer and/or wine) every day. He gets super depressed and whiney when I ask him to take a day off. It seems t...
grace422 | Last answer
Hi my wife and i have been together for 20 years now,we have 4 lovely children together our youngest two are just 7 and 10,we are forever arguing but always try not to in front of our children but the rows we have sometimes really get ou...
dontgothere | Last answer
I know, sounds like a stupid question. But no matter how repetitive, now matter how predictable and no matter how much it hurts, I just can't bring myself to leave. My husband has been drinking at a problematic level for probably eight...
cazwaz | Last answer
My husband is an alcoholic and has apparently been doing drugs the last three years of our marriage. I can tell you I remember the day that I noticed that his personality was different. We have two children and he was short tempered with...
anna93614 | Last answer
7864743_tn?1394873296
My sister drinks so bad that its in her pores. She dont just drink on the weekends anymore. My mother has ms and I use to think that she was drinking because of that but now I dont know anymore. I think she just use that as an excuse. w...
razzy4ever | Last answer
Hi im married to an emotionally and verbally abusive alcoholic.im with him 15 years.he dont help any of us or the children.i have 3.he wont help with house work the choldren or anything just sits there all day and barks orders.he is sta...
rosaleen38 | Last answer
209987_tn?1451939065
It's not bad enough that DH is an alcoholic. Now it's made worse by two other factors...cancer and another alcoholic. DH was told that the big nasty thing on his groin area was psoriasis...for the past 7 years it's been getting worse ...
tschock | Last answer
436837_tn?1293796826
Apparently my postings have wound up all over the internet.I am worried if you check the content of the subject matter you will see why.Any advice?I called several organizations they ended up on and the staff is trying to delete the post...
teeny567 | Last answer
I'm a newbie, so please forgive an fopa's. I'm 99% sure my wife is an alcoholic, but not 100%. She drinks every night(7 nights a week) and over the past 7-8 years has steadily drank more and stiffer drinks. Started with a couple cans ...
crusher27 | Last answer
What can I do to help my alcoholic wife? Remain calm when she is drinking, remaine positive and supportive? What else can I do if she will not seek help?
brandy_2003 | Last answer
Hi there I need help how to deal with my alcoholic boyfriend we have been together for 4 yrs and 11 months ago he finally admitted it I thought very proud of him we have 2 kids together but these last couple months it's been really hard ...
l3ightate | Last answer
I have been in a marriage, or relationship for 16 years. I am an alcoholic and addict. My wife is too. we have some how maintained a somewhat normal life. If I haven't hurt our kids or family, she has. I have been involved with alcohol m...
notcoping1229 | Last answer
So here i am a year later. Ive never posted my story but i guess its all the same in a sense. Ive been living with an alcoholic for seven years. Its been hell and back but i loved him with all my heart.Ive gone through alot of emotio...
sn40 | Last answer
My husband almost died from blood poisoning which turned out to be from long term alcohol dependence.. I am ashamed that i literally had no clue he was drinking everyday for years. He is my best friend and i love him but im having a hard...
shyloveskai | Last answer
I love my wife but she hates me for not helping her with her addication
husbandatwittsend3 | Last answer
Anybody out there mad as hell like I am . I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. Guess what.....that is when things start changing. You will realize at that point that he has been a thorn in your side all along and all the waste...
mercygracious | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...