Aa
A
A
Close
Alcoholic, Living with an Community
This patient support community is for loved ones of people who drink and are trying to quit for discussions relating to abuse, behavioral issues, caring for yourself, counseling, divorce and separation, enabling, guilt, and when to get medical help.
81 - 100 (of 520) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband thinks I'm exaggerating when I tell him to stop drinking when he already had his 5 drink. Today he got so mad about me telling...
3 answers |
My brother is 52 years old and has been a severe alcoholic for most of those years. He almost died about a year ago, moved in with my mo...
2 answers |
My partner of 4 years has a problem with binge drinking, which in turn leads to blackouts. He has sought advice and support which has ...
9 answers |
It appears she will drink till she dies, or kills someone else and then goes to jail? She has four great kids, a good man ( who has basic...
1 answer |
My partner used to drink heavily every day. Sometimes when he was drinking he would be full of life and fun and love...other times he wou...
3 answers |
I am disabled, I'm helping a so called friend, he works when he sober he's really super nice, but as soon as he pays his part he gets dru...
2 answers |
6726276 tn?1421130268
Do you try to make an extra effort to include a disruptive angry Alcoholic relative during the Holidays? Should you leave them out for...
7 answers |
my husband of 8 years just lost his job for showing up drunk to work. well he lost his job and has gone downhill ever since. his mother ...
1 answer |
9843407 tn?1406217594
So glad to have joined this forum! After many relapses, my husband of 7 years is currently in his third month of a 90 residential treatme...
3 answers |
My brother drinks cider evenings/weekends. His wife says he is depressed and wont go to AA meetings he has seen counsellers but they hav...
4 answers |
My hubby is beginning to have some pretty severe symptoms that I believe are end stage alcoholism. he still refuses to get help or see a...
10 answers |
everything my hubby eats makes him vomit. his meds make him vomit. he also is have small amounts of blood in the vomit. I am worried ab...
5 answers |
Hi my wife and i have been together for 20 years now,we have 4 lovely children together our youngest two are just 7 and 10,we are forever...
9 answers |
My son is an Alcholic hes 27 living at home he lost his license from a DUI why does he always lie about who hes with he uses females like...
4 answers |
I have been married for over twenty years to a man with increasing alcohol abuse tendencies. In the early years, it was more about partyi...
1 answer |
I'm a 27 year old male and I think I've been a pretty heavy drinker for the past 3 years. I would drink anywhere from half a liter of liq...
5 answers |
My husband has been in rehab for 2 weeks he is doing great. He met a lady there and has been sharing his work with her. Talking about hi...
1 answer |
My husband drank 12 to 18 beers daily until March 30 2014...I slept on could h and he slept in our room because I told Him I wantedf A di...
3 answers |
Ok... I'm gonna put this out there... This is my second marriage. My first husband was addicted to both drugs and alcohol - and he was ab...
4 answers |
My husband is a highly respected and successful. I am not sure if he has a problem or if it is me. He drinks between 2-5 drinks (beer and...
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Alcoholic, Living with an Community Resources